[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

That red dress is it really wedding dress? and actually, Dojae's attire seems like his usual business attire too. ahahahahahaha noooooooooo I'm sorry I'm sorry.... I don't want to jinx it either, cancel cancel I'm canceling my own wordsexpulsion-onion-head-emoticon.gif

That's my thoughts too. SG should be in Hanbok or white wedding dress and DJ is wearing a business suit not really a tuxedo (oh I'd love to see DJ wearing a tux!!), even Jeon Hye Bin is under-dressed for a wedding.

We are getting trolled!!! :D

37 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

That's my thoughts too. SG should be in Hanbok or white wedding dress and DJ is wearing a business suit not really a tuxedo (oh I'd love to see DJ wearing a tux!!), even Jeon Hye Bin is under-dressed for a wedding.

cruch-onion-head-emoticon.gif So, whose wedding it suppose to be?! But at least we know from the still there will be sweet scenes again, maybe we get a level up bed scene but still 15+ rated? ahahha why am I getting my last hope high like this, I shouldn't be like this ahahahha

I actually get a strange hunch that the last scene will be like the movie, with many Segye one by one constantly changing, walk and getting closer to Dojae... remember the teaser when Dojae walk to the constantly changing Segye and finally hug her in Segye's form? kind of like that. :joy:

1 hour ago, aSHJfan said:

welllllllll . . . i'm still going to keep wishing and hope we're not getting trolled . . . red, after all, is a lucky color in the east, symbolizing prosperity, happiness, and a long life full of love. that's why a lot of asian brides do get married in red / have a reception in a red dress. and korea is a country that has a very interesting blend of christianity and buddhism (i.e. segye's praying in the church v. segye kneeling 108 times), so i'll keep my fingers crossed? lololol. 

1 hour ago, aSHJfan said:

SG is wearing a red dress not your typical wedding dress colour, are we being toyed with? :lol:

I think it's only a business trip somewhere. Coz, it was stated in her contract that she'll accompany DJ for every business trip he have and she should wear red dress only! LoL!!!

But maybe DJ prepare something more special like a surprise wedding and it's not a business trip after all!Hahaha!

I'm creating my own ending now!

1 minute ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

I actually get a strange hunch that the last scene will be like the movie, with many Segye one by one constantly changing, walk and getting closer to Dojae... remember the teaser when Dojae walk to the constantly changing Segye and finally hug her in Segye's form? kind of like that.

i'm not going to lie, i would burst into loud, loud, slightly-hysterical tears if that were the ending because i'd be so overwhelmed at how perfectly symbolic and lovely that would be. man. i know exactly how i'm going to heal myself with the ending of this drama--by watching the movie!! it sounds very introspective and contemplative so i'm excited to see how it flows and moves with the same concept in mind, and the final conclusion it ends on. 

[part 1, up to around 30 minute mark.]

episode fifteen . . . i'm already emotional. okay. 

oh my gosh. we start with sara. my favorite. and she looks so radiant and fulfilled!! ah, please let her be happy, please let her be happy. it's been a year!! let it be a year full of finding herself and love!! aw, their relationship has grown. that's one of the things i love best about this--relationships are mutable, ever-changing, but mostly, full of love, no matter how full of sorrow or hurt the people within them are. sara's relationship with her family is no more one of an exile or outsider, but rather of someone who's found her place. she has a father, a stepmother, a brother, a grandfather. she isn't alone anymore, no matter what. that's the happiest ending i can think of. 

boing! and eunho's off, leaving behind his half-completed meal in order to avoid questions about sara. ah. these two are seriously my happy place within this drama. when i need angst, they provide it, when i need cuteness, they are ever reliable. <3 omg, his sister is loyal to the bone. "welllllll . . . she's pretty. bye now!" the sound of a knife sharpening when eunho's mom looked at eunho's dad omg . . . i love them. the real underrated couple of the show, lololol. "what i mean is . . . that's why they're so goodlooking. they're so goodlooking because of you!" they definitely take after their father, haha. omg he dipped too and grabbed his jacket, i'm dyinggg. 

"your appearance is too dazzling to appear in the countryside." so true. too true. the little handwave woomi did too, with her baby pink coat sleeve. aw. i missed her. i don't know why. i'm still hoping her boyfriend is the secretary. still!! just let them be so. 

SE GYE!!! my lovely, lovely se gye, knitting like she's 80 years old and ready to hike up a mountain with nothing but bread and cheese and a few strawberries in order to find a vain wizard. also, her face looks so fresh and sweet, like a camellia, omg. i don't appreciate how beautiful she is. and cute kingkang. also, a sidetrack: i love her new home, it's so casual and bohemian in a minimalistic way . . . like the books, the lilac curtains, the soft beanbag, light-wash wood. dream home tbh. and . . . is that steve jobs? silicon valley representation!! 

she said she's going to knit a stitch every time she misses him? she's knitting so fast and so skillfully, she must have missed him so much. brb. crying. and i have a sweater very similar to the one she knit. aw. dojae better wear them. 

"whether i can see faces or not, doesn't matter much to me. but someone i know continues to cry, and that matters very much to me." okay. okay. i'm totally fine. omg, my cute assistant!! w/o glasses!! (is it a wardrobe downgrade or upgrade? yet to be decided . . .) the little sound effects omg, the o: face he made at not being recognized, "has this been photoshopped?" you know what, they're totally in their own little bromance. 

wow. this shot with se gye on the road, looking around for dojae while the sun shines pale and white over her head, the sky a stark blue behind her and the tree branches fractal and bare is absolutely gorgeous paired with the rising music and dojae's voiceover. what a phenomenal choice by the director. completely breath-taking. 

rip. dojae highkey ignored his mom. omg. sara's surprised tender 'oppa.' she loves her older brother so much, she couldn't keep up her usually stony facade seeing him sitting there. i loveeee her. <3 omg, lololol, "so this is what my younger sister looks like. i thought you'd look quite scary, but really all you are is adorable." and her scoff in return!!

omg, i love how nonchalant sara is about taking care of eunho, just like no worries. you can be as much of a lazy bum as you'd like. i'm gloriously rich, and also, i love you, so you're basically covered. and lol, eunho was totally building up to that bomb, just like, alright, alright, let her laugh, let her laugh, pull back, we can't let her know yet, say you haven't studied in a while, let it go for a while, say how it's gonna be really hard or whatever, she's laughing again, so . . . okay, now! "i studied law at seoul national university law school." cue smug smile. becoming a judge? that stuff's easy. and poor sara, omg, she is so shook that her boyfriend's so highly-qualified. aw, they're having a deep convo in the car again. they're so cuteeee. "i guess it's just your fortune and fate." sara is making a good argument with this alliteration. they kissed!!! twice!!!!!! ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! which is another thing i love about them, that while sara is rightfully arrogant, sure of herself, completely business-savvy, and sharp as a knife, eunho can completely undo her with one little kiss. in basically everything, sara's the top dog. in terms of romance, eunho is the master. totally evidenced by his smirk and her look of shock after the kiss. so cute. ah. they make me so happy. "how did i let myself be totally bewitched by him?" well . . . love?

[part two, second half, finishes at one hour.] 

hmm. i don't know what happened, except that my textbox started glitching. anyways!! 

lol. assistant is so annoyed that dojae made him drag a whole cardboard cutout of segye to him. 

i was right!! i was right!!!!! earlier i was like, "man. dojae is watching segye's dramas because he misses her so much. now that's romance." but then it was a literal podcasT and i was like uGH BORING!!!! and i deleted that bit, but i was rightttttt!!!!!!!! i'm so happy right now, they love each other so much, let them reunite already omg. "love, depends on us, who fight on its behalf." learning moment <3

aw, she treats her dog exactly the way i treat my dogs. i have small dogs too and i speak to them and fluff them up exactly the same way. he recognized kingkang!! kingkang our reuiniting king!! lolololol. also, se gye is also me in that she splurges alllll her money on books. just all the books. 

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they met!!! they're in front of the store!!!! he's giving her the book!!!! she looked at his face!!!!! the bookshop is such a bright sunny yellow backdrop and the score is coming in high omg omg omg omg they're back <3 i'm so excited. i'm so happy!!!!!! she hugged him immediately omg. and he just gave up. he was ready to deliver his little lecture/speech/whatever bc that's such a dojae thing to do, but she hugged him and he just sank into it, he just turned his head into her little beret and sighed . . . i'm dying. they're so sweet. they're so good. this is why i love the separation trope. this scene, right here. i'm so happy. i love this so much. 

okay, i'm just going to transcribe quotes i love between them from now on because i'm way too emosh to actually write anything lucid or comprehensible right now: "how were you going to live without me?" (DJ) // "you? i've risked my life twice for you. [rubs her hand gently] repay me for the rest of your life. i did it all for you, so you take care of me now, for the rest of our lives." (DJ) // "i will take care of you for the rest of our lives." (SG) + i know i said i wouldn't talk, but our. // "i'll give you everything you want." (SG, said sincerely, with a gentle smile given in return by DJ) // "you'll regret it." (DJ) 

ah!! this isn't working!!! i love everything about them!!!!!!!! i'm just going to write out their whole conversation here if i go on like this. i'll simply give up now and be quiet <3 

1 hour ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

cruch-onion-head-emoticon.gif So, whose wedding it suppose to be?! But at least we know from the still there will be sweet scenes again, maybe we get a level up bed scene but still 15+ rated? ahahha why am I getting my last hope high like this, I shouldn't be like this ahahahha

I actually get a strange hunch that the last scene will be like the movie, with many Segye one by one constantly changing, walk and getting closer to Dojae... remember the teaser when Dojae walk to the constantly changing Segye and finally hug her in Segye's form? kind of like that. :joy:

I don't think we are going to get another bed scene. SHJ and LMK are just too cute together and I think there would be too many giggles for a proper bed scene crazy-monkey-emoticon-066.gif?1292792396

1 hour ago, farishta said:

welllllllll . . . i'm still going to keep my fingers crossed and hope we're not getting trolled . . . red, after all, is a lucky color in the east, symbolizing prosperity, happiness, and a long life full of love. that's why a lot of asian brides do get married in red / have a reception in a red dress. and korea is a country that has a very interesting blend of christianity and buddhism (i.e. segye's praying in the church v. segye kneeling 108 times), so i'll keep my fingers crossed? lololol. 

Yes red is a lucky colour, maybe it's not a wedding like everyone is expecting but an engagement party

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

I think it's only a business trip somewhere. Coz, it was stated in her contract that she'll accompany DJ for every business trip he have and she should wear red dress only! LoL!!!

But maybe DJ prepare something more special like a surprise wedding and it's not a business trip after all!Hahaha!

I'm creating my own ending now!

I like your theory, supposed business trip but really a surprise wedding :heart:

7 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

I don't think we are going to get another bed scene. SHJ and LMK are just too cute together and I think there would be too many giggles for a proper bed scene crazy-monkey-emoticon-066.gif?1292792396

Indeed indeed :smirk:... I'm just saying it for the last time because this is the last episode embarrassed3-onion-head-emoticon.gif I mean they already throw us with so many romantic and cute kisses, already giving me enough butterflies and I'm so thankful... I'm just saying in case they really go all out giving what we want, ahahahahaha... I better stop here.

@farishta seems like you take your sweet time watching episode 15, so what do you think about what's left to show for the last episode? I really hope there's no plot twist whatsoever in the second half end, like what happen with Goblin n AOHY, it gives me goosebumps how they provide all the sweet things in episode 15 so smoothly. I swear I'm traumatic when anything happen so smoothly in episode 15 of Kdrama, LoL, I hope beauty inside will be different and just give me my peaceful happy ending.

4 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

it will be very nice if SG will transform to JHB. Lol!:lol: The only one left is Eric from AOHY! But I doubt he'll do a cameo on this drama :lol::lol:

as a tranformation of Segye, i wait for it from beggining hope it will become true (esspecially she transform in the wedding)

@kdrmalover4444 i really did, haha!! and i don’t think they will do any switch at the end. goblin had a melancholy, rueful atmosphere from the very beginning, the central character himself was a tragic figure with no true ending. the fields of rye, the red scarf, the reincarnations that kept ending sadly—that all led us to feel sort of despondent subconsciously even while watching it. there was no other way to end it but in a bittersweet way. 

thankfully, the beauty inside is completely different atmospherically (at least for me). it’s fun, witty, centers around the romances and intrinsic humor that comes with a lead who switches bodies. it focuses on compassion, but in a sweeter way, choosing to send the message that one should be as kind as possible whenever possible. i don’t feel that there are any deep rivers of sorrow running beneath the drama as there was in goblin, if that makes any sense. 

so i think (or hope, rather) that our last episode will be all fluff and happiness. just se gye and dojae settling into their lives together, sara meeting eunho’s parents, maybe a reveal of who woomi’s boyfriend is, and probably more family stuff. and, i’m wishing very very much that it will end exactly as you said it—se gye walking towards dojae, changing forms till finally when they meet, he embraces her, as she is. (and the movie had a happy ending too, so i don’t think we need to expect any sadness)! 

“The last episode [of ‘The Beauty Inside’] will showcase Han Se Gye and Seo Do Jae protecting their romantic love in a way that truly fits this couple. It will be a finale full of heart-throbbing moments. Please look forward to this last episode that will have you ruminating over the meaning of ‘love’ and draw a conclusion that is quite ‘The Beauty Inside’-like. Please don’t miss it.”

:wub::wub::wub:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1266233wpp/lee-min-ki-seo-hyun-jin-cant-hide-feelings-love-beauty-inside

I just finished watching the subbed ep 15. Very good. Thumbs up. May I encourage you to watch the subbed from beginning to the end. Don't just watch selected few clips, it won't do justice to the drama.

Lol to EH changing his dream from priest to a judge. Studying law is not easy. Since there is a time skip of 1 year, did they just have their 1st kiss (a peck actually) after 1 year of dating?

I can't stop laughing at segye couple brushing teeth together and running to the bed. They can't show us taking shower so replaced by brushing teeth lol.

Look at this, i can see LMK's tongue. @supergal99 you should've done your homework using your magnifying glass, since you're on holiday, you're excused lol, kidding ya. *Luckily our queen didn't open her mouth big enough, haha*

Someone was asking about the bluray/dvd director’s cut and paying by installment earlier. For intl fans, i think we have to use our credit card to make payment, you can arrange with your bank for the credit card purchase under installment. If the project is cancelled due to insufficient order (in this case is min 1000 bluray orders), the refund to your credit card is immediate if you initiate the cancellation yourself. I've experienced it last year. This year, i'll purchase again to support my queen. I also need instructions on how to order, hopefully they have a link with English later.

@farishta yes, maybe I'm just too sensitive because writer-nim basically give me all I want to watch that I can't help but feel anxious before it's all really end, why am I become such a twisted personality like this :joy:

all will be unfold in less than 2 hours, I keep feel something in my stomach since few hours ago I dunno why I feel nervous LMAO, it still doesn't feel real that we are all on the last episode tonight. Maybe the withdrawal already creeping into me. 

16 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

“The last episode [of ‘The Beauty Inside’] will showcase Han Se Gye and Seo Do Jae protecting their romantic love in a way that truly fits this couple. It will be a finale full of heart-throbbing moments. Please look forward to this last episode that will have you ruminating over the meaning of ‘love’ and draw a conclusion that is quite ‘The Beauty Inside’-like. Please don’t miss it.”

:wub::wub::wub:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1266233wpp/lee-min-ki-seo-hyun-jin-cant-hide-feelings-love-beauty-inside

protecting their romantic love?! FROM WHAT KIND OF SPECTACLE, EXACTLY? omg..depressed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif 

no no.. I think I'm overreacting. Don't mind me... hahah

I did enjoy this episode a lot, but I think I'm suffering from a case of too much K-Drama as my enjoyment was constantly tinged with a dread.

As the episode continued to return to it's shining Rom-com best self I was always fearful that the Truck of Doom was hiding just out of shot. Every time a character was in a car or near the side of the road I could feel my eye start to twitch. I was worried that there was too much happiness filling the screen and something had to be coming to drag things back down.:sweatingbullets:

One episode left, and it looks like the good times will continue. Please writer, leave the Truck behind!

32 minutes ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

protecting their romantic love?! FROM WHAT KIND OF SPECTACLE, EXACTLY? omg..depressed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif 

no no.. I think I'm overreacting. Don't mind me... hahah

Ohhhhhh! Don’t think of that!:lol:

I’m starting to think of something too! :o:o

Let’s celebrate today’s episode! :blush:

23 minutes ago, unhelpful said:

I did enjoy this episode a lot, but I think I'm suffering from a case of too much K-Drama as my enjoyment was constantly tinged with a dread.

As the episode continued to return to it's shining Rom-com best self I was always fearful that the Truck of Doom was hiding just out of shot. Every time a character was in a car or near the side of the road I could feel my eye start to twitch. I was worried that there was too much happiness filling the screen and something had to be coming to drag things back down.:sweatingbullets:

One episode left, and it looks like the good times will continue. Please writer, leave the Truck behind!

This is so accurate, I have this same exact sentiment. hahaha.

White Truck of Doom, is a regular on K-Drama. When we think everything is alright, and then Bam! it just come out of nowhere.

"no thanks, next", That's what I want to say to WTOD.

btw @justright the gif you share been playing nonstop, I dunno how to stop staring, I mean..of course for science purpose, LMAO. embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon.gif

@shjfan23 yes yes, I agree...let's not get ahead of ourselves, we need the happy energy to stay happy this is the last episode!

Archived