[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

She uses hand language to communicate with the little gal

Ahhh.. she cried at her hotel room after the dinner with LMK

THE FACT THAY THEY ADDED THIS :tears: I'm expecting that fan meeting video to resurface again. Wish my computer wasn't acting up I couldn't be here as I was watching

Fingers crossed for a good rating:wub:

Deleted the gifs @supergal99 

I think the one who saved SG (as an old woman) from an accident (and got hit instead) is DJ.

That accident possibly caused DJ to have face blindness/prosopagnasia.

By the way, SG as the big guy is played by comedian/gag man Kim JunHyun

?fname=http://cfile167.uf.daum.net/image/2412384955D2E33F02BB8E

Actor Kim MinSeok will cameo as another SG's identity  in upcoming episode

Kim_Min-Suk_(1990)-P1.jpg

Lee MinKi and Kim MinSeok acted on dramas "Shut Up! Flower Boyband" and "Because This Is My First Life".

The two actors are good friends

2017120419114762470_1.jpg htm_20180130131524395412.jpg

Thank you @supergal99 for today! See you tomorrow. Overall, it was a super fun episode. And now we know, it’s a quick tranformation for HSG. And SHJ is still doing the same thing as the other person because LMK sees her as she is and not the transformed one. 

I hope they will have a good start and koreans will really love it as much as we do here. More cameos to come!!!!

I managed to catch the premiere but it lagged so much from beginning to the end and i can't see a smooth streaming. Hopefully the subs will be available tomorrow. We missed @angel2013's full recap but thanks to @supergal99 for giving us some recaps and gifs. I think it's a good start but i need to watch with subs to understand more. Btw, the duration of episode is longer than an hour.

37 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

I think the one who saved SG (as an old woman) from an accident (and got hit instead) is DJ.

Yes,, there are some people post that scene's shooting process on instagram :unsure:

from the jtbc drama youtube clips, i thought maybe SDJ try to found HSG because of somewhat business deal? The foreign little girl is HSG fans, and the man/father wants SDJ to bring HSG to meet with his daughter??

What a fast plot, only eps 1 and maybe our leads have some attraction already.. hmm.. :rolleyes:

46 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

Just did a quick research. prosopagnosia generally 
results from damage to specific brain areas. So, it is probably the accident as you said 

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드 - Mon & Tue @21:30 KST

Thank you @supergal99 for the recap. :)

Just watched some clips on IG and YouTube. The opening scene is very fitting for this genre, a dramatic spectacle which shifts into pure comedy lol. Overall, it was such a fun ride even though 95% of the time I have no idea what they're saying. :lol:

One thing I noticed -- the quality cinematography is top-notch, as expected from the PD of Another Oh Hae-young. I almost forgot I was watching a film series! Strong performances from the lead casts as well. I'm curious to see how AJH's and LDH's character's relationship will develop, since LDH is also an antagonist to the main lead.

Can't wait for subs and episode 2! @Nanana85 2.9% is solid! I'm certain ratings will gradually increase as long as they keep this quality. :)

EDIT: Would be great if there's also be a love story between DJ's assistant and SG's manager :lol:

- M -

Ok, ok, okay. This was a good start. I was kinda hesitant about watching this after reading the plot change but I can understand why they made the transformation temporary. The cinematography and production feels pretty solid. Seo Hyun Jin is really amazing and she acted the comedic scenes well. I’m still on the fence about Lee Min Ki. I don’t know if it’s his acting or maybe that’s just the character but Do Jae is so wooden. I like the sis-mance between SG and her manager, they make a nice duo. Overall, I don’t think there was too much going on nor was it too little which is nice. But the show haven’t really got me hooked yet, doesn’t mean it’s bad bc it’s just the first ep. I’ll be tuning in tomorrow! (If I don’t forget, that is)

My fav part from this first ep is when she transformed in the car. SG’s personality REALLY came out. 

“IT WAS LIMITED EDITION” lmao

I really like HSG’s character so far. She’s plucky such as when she stood up for herself at the hospital and also at the charity event by grabbing the nasty man’s richard simmons. 

LMK’s character reminds me of the role he played in because this is my first life. 

Overall, looking forward to the second episode! Bring it on! 

Archived