[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, justanotheridiot said:

So he went through that surgery?

Supposedly yes, because he said "so this is how you looks like" 

I'm very emotional, Dojae knows where she is, only to left a letters telling her he can't even remember her face so he choose this way and will be back (is he talking about his surgery?) and said no matter how, she must stay alive.

So, Segye try to live, because of that words he said. 

That kiss on the bathroom in front of where the bed is, such a big tease, Im Meari writernim... I'm gonna trust you on this one, crazy-monkey-emoticon-060.gif please don't disappointing me for this last time... Hahahaha. 

Translation from YT of Episode 15 preview

Louisse Esmerna

Apologies. I might have gotten some words wrong.

DJ: Your face is not the last thing I want to remember/ Your unknown face is not the last thing I want to remember, so I will take this chance to do something. I will be back. No matter what, try to live (?).

EH: (to Sara) How did I meet such a cool person like you?
Sara: How on earth (did that happen? can't figure out the verb here)

SG: You're doing well right? Just like what you said, I'm trying to live (my life)

DJ: So this is how you really look/ So this is what your face really looks like.

SG: Anyway, it would probably get difficult from now on, right?

cto

2 hours ago, justanotheridiot said:

So he went through that surgery?

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2018/11/17/preview-beauty-inside-episode-15/

Brief Translation from link above

Do Jae decides to go for the surgery, hating the idea that his last memory of Se Gye is one of her crying. And it works because he says at the end, “So this is how you look like

I think it make sense that the only thing SG will forgive herself is if DJ gets better.

It’s so touching to know that they still communicate and DJ even know where she lives. (Does WM reveal it to him?)

If DJ did the surgery then they are separated for a long time.

Monday’s episode is surely full of exciting scenes! Can’t wait!!!:blush:

16 minutes ago, hugo10 said:

Seem everything is OK. And i hope the last transformation in the drama will bring the fun back ( like Segye transforms in thier wedding ceremony, no matter who it is that will promise super funny)

That will be funny! I’m with you on that! I hope our writer brings back our RomCom feels! No more Melodrama! Lol!!!

42 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

I think it make sense that the only thing SG will forgive herself is if DJ gets better.

It’s so touching to know that they still communicate and DJ even know where she lives. (Does WM reveal it to him?)

If DJ did the surgery then they are separated for a long time.

Monday’s episode is surely full of exciting scenes! Can’t wait!!!:blush:

That will be funny! I’m with you on that! I hope our writer brings back our RomCom feels! No more Melodrama! Lol!!!

Yes I think we are in for a time skip but while we wait for the reconciliation, imagine all the transformation hijinks SG can get up to. Good opportunity for the com to come back to the rom  devil-laugh-leaf-emoticon.gif

39 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Yeah, surely, this is how it must be done. Only for SG feel of guilt main hero must risking his life and undergoing surgery. 10 years he doesn't have the need to do it but thanks to SG he finally find the courage vaging on 5% probability of success. And hurray! Reward for the bravery - miracle curing! So they could live happilly ever after. 

And I really, really hope that in the future nothing could came on the way of our happy loving couple. Something about SG would feel herself guilty and run away again. 

After watching the preview, we now understand the writer's objective is to get SDJ healed from his illness but she hasn't revealed to us if HSG’s strange curse/illness will be healed before they live happily ever after.

In order for him to be healed, he has to go for the surgery, perhaps no other logical way. He wouldn't need to go for it if HSG had stayed by his side. So the writer resolve 2 issues (SDJ illness and HSG’s overwhelming guilt) by this way. Now we need to know how the writer handle HSG’s transformation, why it happened and if there is an ending to it.

27 minutes ago, justright said:

He wouldn't need to go for it if HSG had stayed by his side. 

That's correct! He wouldn't need, right?

And how lucky we are and our main couple! First with the existence of such possibility itself. Second - that our hero have more than enough money and means to make a use from that possibility. And have surgery in any country and from the best surgeon in the world. And third - thanks god we are in drama-land, so all talks about 5% of success is just talks. Surely nothing bad will happen to the main hero and he became perfectly healthy again. 

So of course SG was right. Now she will have complete normal man and no guilt luggage behind her. Happinness is possible only with such condition, right? 

okay now... with all this heavy feeling lift on my chest after seeing preview episode 15, off me go to watch full episode sub of episode 14... 

36 minutes ago, unhelpful said:

What if in healing his own illness, it prevents him from being able to recognise HSG any more when she's transformed? That's going to be awkward. 

I think, despite him heal from his condition, he still has that skill of 10 years to be observant of people, may I add it will be just the same as a habit for him because he's been practically doing it for a long time. And with that necklace he gave her, he said that so he can recognize her with it. And my I add, his heart recognize her just like when she change into new-Segye grandpa..

1 hour ago, Irly said:

Happinness is possible only with such condition, right? 

Actually happiness can be achieved if both of their conditions remain unchanged presuming with no back story of them.

@unhelpful that's the reason why I'm curious if HSG will be healed and how the writer address this issue. please look forward to the finale, the preview hasn't revealed all.

Our Century Couple is in the news.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1264743wpp/lee-min-ki-seo-hyun-jin-work-hard-get-perfect-shot-behind-scenes-beauty-inside

@justright I agree that they could achieved the happiness despite their conditions, if only there's no such ill-fate from their back story... if only that wasn't Segye that he saved, if only Segye wasn't going to be hit by car, if only they just have to love each other without such cruel initial meeting fate.. Both Segye and Dojae will embrace each other condition and be each other strength.

Dojae can't do anything about Segye's guilty feeling, can't change the fact of him struggling to live for the past 10 years, can't change what already happen in the past, it's 0% probability.

the only thing he can do is to try changing how he live in the future, to hang on that 5% probability to heal. That 5% probability is much more realistic for him than  the 0%, because no matter how he can't lose her in his life, so he would rather die trying than just die. 

I want to ask just a few questions. Everybody there seems just okay with current drama turn and reasoning behind SG leaving. It's very tiring and useless to go against common flow but still.

What our sensible heroine feel and how she supposed to live if there was not drama-land? When writer doesn't play as merciful god and 5% is still 5%? And DJ falls for unlucky 95%? 

And even in our fairytale - when DJ returned after miracle surgery. She just happily embrace him, saying - you fought hard, good job? And not a fleeting terrifying afterthought about what she could done with her decision, what consequences there might be?

I didn't give up on the series yet. We have two more episodes and while right now I'm very sad for all breakup/surgery plot I still hope for some satisfying conclusion. Maybe show itself will answer on my questions, who knows. :)

I wonder if they will do a time jump for the final episodes. I could see them meeting again when SG is someone else. Maybe a HS female student or a hyung for DJ (since we have already seen harmony, harabouji, HS male, kid, ahjumma (shout out to misty!!), etc). What do you guys think?

I'm glad we will have happy ending, but so sad at the same time since it will come to an end. :tears:

Assisstant pd update with PD Song, it feels sentimental huhuu.. thank you for your hard work, 

Spoiler

There are some foodtruck came from actress jeon hyebin and ye jiwon to support the drama. 

Archived