[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

We need bts of this funny and cute scene. Kingkang doesnt like Dojae at all.. and look how frustating Dojae because of this :lol:

Love Sec Jeong finally join the squad. They're really get along together :lol:

And the english song, that's not the part of official ost, but gladly it is available on yt now, it's Run by 2morro. I love this song always heard at some badass scenes, when segye confront chae yuri and dojae threatened sara ex fiance. Savage. B)

Spoiler

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

Segye ask Dojae "Wanna eat ramyeon?", again, for the second time. I CAN'T WRITER-NIM PLEASE STOP PLAYING WITH MY HEART! 

Just saw the subbed version, are we gonna use our imagination again for this scene lmao. DJ was so cute when he said "do I seem that easy to you?"

53 minutes ago, Ponyo_mokona said:

Just saw the subbed version, are we gonna use our imagination again for this scene lmao. DJ was so cute when he said "do I seem that easy to you?"

Me to Im Meari Writer-nim calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

there's still 3 episodes left, for all the teasing the writer has thrown to us since ages ago, it's only right for her to give it exactly what we imagine it should have been... like I swear I won't even really whine this much if not because of all that tease LMAO.

8 hours to go...

Still  cut for episode 14

TD0BbwV.jpg

5WEAvs7.jpg

sOXyEmp.jpg

Aigoo..it's only a picture but it looks so sad. I can sense Dojae's sincerity and Segye seems like moved by it. I hope this is the scene that will come after that breakup thing.

and finally Music&New release this, I love this BGM so much the one that goes " I love you love you love you.." it's 2morro version. Omg this 2morro band is so good!

and.. Zza Zza Com mi Zza Zza Zza cheer1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

and All complete BGM/OST in the drama, check out this playlist from Music&New

16 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

I love that BGM too! So sincere and really suits to our couple.

I can’t believe the ratings for yesterday. Not for BI but for the tvn drama who got very low rating. It’s really unpredictable. 

if I'm not mistaken, I read on Beauty Inside dc gall that there's baseball games last night. Beauty Inside still doing good though despite it, I mean from the knet response Beauty Inside is really popular, always Top on Naver TV, the article too made it to the trending on news naver, and all top comment usually positive response with many upvote. I expect rating to be increase higher for tonight episode.

but seems like for tvN drama there's many criticism about it, and the rating decrease quite a lot. I just watching ep 1 so I don't have much to say about it.

@kdrmalover4444, thanks for your insights! That what’s good about TBI, people are raving about it in all platforms. And that’s what I believe the real reason why it’s so popular. Yeah, hopefully we will have a very good rating today! :lol::lol:

Oh that’s why, tvn drama have a promising rating during it’s 1st episode that’s why I am shocked.:unsure:

But nevertheless, I’m excited for today’s episode. I’m positive DJ will reject SG’s request to breakup! :wub:

oh my gosh, the scene at the beginning of the episode is so heartfelt and well-written—i'm really glad the writer chose to show DJ grappling with the questions and consequences of what he would do if SG really did stay this way forever—that's what is realistic, to think about these things. he struggled with himself and then made a conscious decision about staying with the one he loves no matter what form she took—that is much more romantic to me than DJ just impulsively declaring his love and devotion for her. being thoughtful and pondering over how his life would change, how it would become harder—and then still deciding, no, i can endure it all so long as i have her by my side—that's one hundred times better. this writer is doing so, so well <3 also . . . having her change at the exact moment he hugged and chose her forever as she wept over it felt like so many fairytale staples in one—the kiss of true love, destiny, tears of healing, etc. etc. perf. 

also, i'm so glad this yuri plot has been resolved, it's been vaguely stressful to watch a malicious person be so set on trying to expose SG. it was a bit scary as she kept stalking her and becoming more and more obsessive, but thankfully SG put in her place (and how well!) in this episode so we can focus on bigger and better plot arches. also, that conversation right after when SG+manager were giggling over the article was the best; eunho's + DJ's shocked and amused looks (respectively) made me laugh so hard. it was so relatable, that's me and my friends anytime we're together <3 + eunho's line of dialogue: "i'm so glad you guys are on my side. let's stay friends for eternity." lololol. and the assistant-doggy scene and eunho's olive branch of friendship at DJ's dejection :'

also, DJ's family is dysfunctional but loving, still—and at this point, it can only get better. reminds me somehow of that lilo&stitch quote: ohana means family. family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. and this is my family. i found it, all on my own. it's little, and broken, but still good. yeah . . . still good. * cries * 

other moments i found really cute: omg. the chopstick drop. the moment of realization. the hand over mouth. i die. this is so good. // :' when SG squished DJ's cheeks together. uff. // their deep talks are so cute. they confide so much in one another <3

oh my gosh. i feel so bad for SG. i feel like though this separation trope is overused, it actually makes sense in this situation. when she remembers all the moments she dismissed or made light of his illness, of him practicing and practicing and practicing until he was so frustrated because it didn't help, of the night on the rooftop when he told her he hated himself since that day, when he said that he wasn't alright with the way he was, that he wanted to see her as she was, immediately, without trouble--i mean, if someone i loved so much bared their heart to me and told me all these intimate insecurities and worries and then i found it was all my fault that he was the way he was—the guilt would be unbearable. i don't know how i would live with myself. i don't know how i would ever forgive myself. so though it makes sense—that it isn't her fault, that she really was helpless in that first transformation—to me, it doesn't at all invalidate her feelings. that burden is so heavy. the question is not whether he is alright with it or whether he doesn't care, the question is whether she can ever come to terms with the fact that she has put him through so much suffering. whether she can ever look at him again without feeling shame and bitterness for herself. that's the sort of thing that happens when you love someone that much. in the end, if i were her, i would have reacted the same way. so even though i know that this is a trope that comes up a lot in kdramas, it makes the utmost sense to me here. (that's just my two cents, haha.) 

24 minutes ago, farishta said:

the question is not whether he is alright with it or whether he doesn't care, the question is whether she can ever come to terms with the fact that she has put him through so much suffering. whether she can ever look at him again without feeling shame and bitterness for herself. that's the sort of thing that happens when you love someone that much. in the end, if i were her, i would have reacted the same way. so even though i know that this is a trope that comes up a lot in kdramas, it makes the utmost sense to me here. (that's just my two cents, haha.) 

This is so true! I just realized that, DJ's love for SG is so deep that he doesn't care of the past. He even said that saving her was the best decision she made in his life. But how SG will accept the fact that everytime he see DJ, it will always remind her that she's the cause of his suffering. 

@farishta, agree with what you said about SG’s guilt. I understand her reaction to it and wanting to break up. Can’t fathom how unbearable the guilt must be for her. With that, I’m apprehensive about how SG and DJ are going to make sense of this and resolve this in a way that is meaningful and not a cop out! 

Having said that, I’m really happy with how the obstacles in the recent episodes have been resolved. No noble idiocy on SR’s part when she found out about DJ’s condition. Instead they worked together to take down the evil ex-fiancé. So satisfying to watch! 

How SG took down CYR was also really really satisfying to watch. You go girl! Hehe. 

Overall, it was a really satisfying episode. Makes me want to rewatch the earlier episodes, especially when they flashbacked to earlier interactions between SG and DJ! 

On a side note... does anyone else think LMK is getting skinner? He looked like he lost weight in the past 2 episodes. 

@shjfan23 yes, exactly!! i noticed him saying that in the preview too. it’s heart-wrenching and very truthful of him (because of course he would choose SG’s life over everything), but right now, i think SG needs to try to come to terms with the situation on her own. <3

@kdrmalover4444 ahaha, thank you!! i’m glad you enjoyed reading my thoughts, i just wrote down what i thought in the moment. thank you for being so sweet to me <3 <3 <3 

@7psyche7 glad for your understanding and kind words—and yes, that’s definitely a hesitation about the situation at hand!! will they deal with it well and make sure that their reuniting means something and was worth the separation? i don’t know. i hope it will be though, because so far the writer has been relatively consistent and hasn’t let me down all that much yet. and i really love the way sara and DJ’s relationship becomes more and more affectionate with each passing episode as well, haha! and as for LMK’s haggardness—i’d assume it’s because of the work schedule and the rush to film. from what i can tell, they’re filming everything for long periods of time and right before deadlines, which probably increases fatigue. i think others have mentioned this too. plus, that’s why SHJ remains pretty radiant—she has the cameos decreasing her workload. 

1 hour ago, farishta said:

other moments i found really cute: omg. the chopstick drop. the moment of realization. the hand over mouth. i die. this is so good. // :' when SG squished DJ's cheeks together. uff. // their deep talks are so cute. they confide so much in one another <3

Love to read your recaps @farishta welcome back. :wub:

Yea the production is in a rush, the schedule is very tight and crazy, they literally shoot two days before airing. I remember LMK mentioned he dropped weight so easily, so no complain at all, they're really working so hard, i hope JTBC will give some holiday rewards. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, LMK ig's update

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

But how SG will accept the fact that everytime he see DJ, it will always remind her that she's the cause of his suffering. 

But it's a bit selfish, no? I mean... for that reason she only thinks about herself. Her pain, her guilt. She doesn't think about DJ and that drives me nuts. If I felt guilt about something I will try to do something and repair as much damage as I could. And no matter how hard it would be for me, in that case my hardship doesn't matter at all. Because it's my fault and I need to face all consequences. 

She said "I don't deserve him". But it's not for her to decide. With the breakup route she only cause more damage to DJ. Instead of helping him with his life she gave him more pain. And he really doesn't deserve this.

In drama "Devilish Joy" main heroine also thinks that health condition of the main hero it's her fault somehow. Yes, her "fault" much less than it in this drama. But condition of main hero is much worse also. And what she thinks out of guilt? Break up? No. "I will protect you from now on". And that attitude I'm embrace. 

25 minutes ago, Irly said:

But it's a bit selfish, no? I mean... for that reason she only thinks about herself. Her pain, her guilt. She doesn't think about DJ and that drives me nuts. If I felt guilt about something I will try to do something and repair as much damage as I could. And no matter how hard it would be for me, in that case my hardship doesn't matter at all. Because it's my fault and I need to face all consequences. 

This is so good too! Another side of the story! We really have different view on how SG should handle it and I’m loving how it’s been discussed here.

It will really depends on how SG views this. Oh how the writer gives us all this thoughts!:D

Archived