[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

1 hour ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

Congratulation Beauty Inside Team!!!! Let's keep it up till the end, fighting! admire-onion-head-emoticon.gif

I knew it! They will be on top after 100-day prince ended! Congratulations to everyone. Even LDH is on the top10. So exciting!!!

Can’t wait for today’s episode!:blush:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

Beauty Inside at #1 Top 10 Drama TV (November 2018, 2nd Week)

Lee Minki at #1, Seo Hyunjin at #2, and Lee Dahee at #7 Top 10 Drama Actor (November 2018, 2nd Week)

Congratulation Beauty Inside Team!!!! Let's keep it up till the end, fighting! admire-onion-head-emoticon.gif

LMK and SHJ top 2, yay. We know why right guys, it's all those steamy :kiss_wink: scenes. lol

8 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Coz she miss him sooo much she can’t take anymore. :lol:

They're throwing a lot of candies right now as always, I can't help but brace myself lmao but I love how they are handling the announcement of DJs illness so that their enemies won't have any more ace up their sleeves.

The girl in red coat during fanmeeting, is she the girl from AOHY? The girl with pink hair and girlfriend of PDK’s brother? 

1 minute ago, kopifan said:

King Kang has favorites! :tounge_wink: can’t believe I’d enjoy watching a pet in the show so much.

KingKang doesn’t like DJ! Lol! She likes secretary than DJ! Sooo cute!

Anyway, today's episode was really good with how they handle CYR hehe HSG was such a badass and I'm dying to know what's the trans of the news about her and CYR lol I also love how SDJ announced his sickness to his family and his team and how he confronts SR's ex. Plus of course the candies are perfect! It's so funny when KingKang love Secretary Jung making SDJ so jealous :joy: They already wrapped a lot of matter for today's episode leaving only the love story of the two couple plus the mystery of HSG's sickness. Daebak writer-nim!

I still cried with the ending though, you can really feel HSG's pain knowing she caused a lot of suffering for SDJ and his mother. The preview is worrying but I have faith in the two of them. I hope SDJ can convince HSG not to let go of him :bawling:

1 minute ago, Ponyo_mokona said:

I still cried with the ending though, you can really feel HSG's pain knowing she caused a lot of suffering for SDJ and his mother. The preview is worrying but I have faith in the two of them. I hope SDJ can convince HSG not to let go of him :bawling:

Oh no, an agonizing 23 hour wait...

1 minute ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

me after seeing preview : I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT WAS COMING! 

I don't trust the previews of JTBC anymore lol and I still believe that they would not go down that path. I'm sure the prod team knows the uproar that'll happen if they ever made HSG follow that Kdrama trope :phew: 

Just now, Ponyo_mokona said:

I don't trust the previews of JTBC anymore lol and I still believe that they would not go down that path. I'm sure the prod team knows the uproar that'll happen if they ever made HSG follow that Kdrama trope :phew: 

What happened? The suspense is killing me :confounded:

Archived