[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

8 minutes ago, brownpotato said:

Looking at the K-nets comments on the last episode, they seem to mostly talk about Chae Yu Ri ruining the flow of the showand being unrealistic. I'm curious what everyone thinks of her so far because I am a bit confused about her motives too

People complain about her because she literally doesnt have enoug proof that HSG has a condition.Her suspicions are weakly based on some cctv footage and her disappearences and BAM the first thing she assumes is that HSG somehow changes???  confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif I think It is mostly poor writing of her parts and netizens don't like the actress like AT ALL.

He is so cute :wub:20181107_185702_2918.jpg

20181107_185636_4211.jpg 

20181107_185655_4205.jpg  

Spoiler

20181107_185823_0917.jpg 20181106_193835_6488.jpg 

20181106_193856_3077.jpg

20181107_190310_6609.jpg

I love this beret way too much oof

20181107_190124_0408.jpg

JTBC PHOTO GALLERY

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SweetLullaby said:

People complain about her because she literally doesnt have enoug proof that HSG has a condition.Her suspicions are weakly based on some cctv footage and her disappearences and BAM the first thing she assumes is that HSG somehow changes???  confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif I think It is mostly poor writing of her parts and netizens don't like the actress like AT ALL.

Oh yeah she did get into a couple of scandals, even one being as recent as 3 months ago. If I'm being honest, I don't really like her personality (or what I've heard of her) but I try to not let it get in the way of her character. Her performance isn't that bad, I do think that it's mostly because of the poor writing. Like it would have been better if she saw HSG change in front of her own eyes or maybe the show should have been longer so that she gains more evidence to make such an unlikely conclusion. The pace of the show has been bothering me too, should have had at least 5 more episodes :/

4 hours ago, brownpotato said:

Looking at the K-nets comments on the last episode, they seem to mostly talk about Chae Yu Ri ruining the flow of the showand being unrealistic. I'm curious what everyone thinks of her so far because I am a bit confused about her motives too. At first I thought she just jealous of Segye and was very narcissistic. But the last episode just made her look like a complete sadist. Who knows, maybe the writers intended that for her?

I don’t like her either! But, I think she’s doing a good job. Look how many knets and us were very affected by her character.lol! But I’m thinking that there are really some people like her. Doesn’t have enough or deep reason on why they are mad or jealous to another person. They are just jealous and want all the attention to them. They just keep going on destroying that person!

I think they are also furious to her because of the issues she have personally. But it would be very epic if she will see SG transform and she dont have any evidence and no one will believe her and will think that she just want to destroy SG! I bet she will be crazy! Hahaha

Just finish ep12 with sub. And again, it’s both laughter and hurt! Why are they doing to us?

I really love the drinking scene! Lol! They make fun of EH on how he is very innocent! And he saying he knows how babies are created! Lol!

I felt DJ is a little jealous to EH, but in a good way when he asked him about him saying SG is taking a shower. DJ might think EH have a crush  to SG! :lol::lol:

15 minutes ago, brownpotato said:

Looking at the K-nets comments on the last episode, they seem to mostly talk about Chae Yu Ri ruining the flow of the showand being unrealistic. I'm curious what everyone thinks of her so far because I am a bit confused about her motives too. At first I thought she just jealous of Segye and was very narcissistic. But the last episode just made her look like a complete sadist. Who knows, maybe the writers intended that for her?

well her character in the drama is really annoying though so I actually share the same sentiment with knets, tbh, sorry. One thing I could think of her behavior is obsession. She might develop the kind of deep resentment towards Segye, born from jealousy or inferior feeling (or the combo of both, I believe), that is so strong and it's really not healthy, as she might only feel the kind of happiness and amusement when Segye is in trouble especially from something that was from her own doing. As she is loving herself too much, to the point of narcissistic and seems like enjoying being the center of attention, it seems to ignite her prideful self that Segye receiving much love, from people around her and public, despite Segye's strange behavior of running away almost in the middle of any kind situation suddenly. Some of her behavior was kinda odd in the latest episode though, especially about how she seems certain about Segye's condition despite never see Segye's change in person. But I guess when someone like her already made her mind to destroy someone, that obsession can really make her doing literally everything just to satisfying her self esteem. But really, is it all worth it? Her character is flaw, yes, and a very hateful one. Even I, while in the middle of rewatching again, will fast forward her scene crazy-monkey-emoticon-010.gif

is this new interview? they look much more relaxed here.... 

love it when she ducked her head a little to talk to the microphone on LMK side...

PS... her feet are so sexy... and I love it when women with gorgeous feet wears ankle strapped open toes shoes... so sexy on another level... other actress that can rock that shoes well is Chinese Goddess Yang Mi..  

Seo Hyun Jin is really sexy in her own confident ways.... my absolute girl crush of the year!

5 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

is this new interview? they look much more relaxed here.... 

love it when she ducked her head a little to talk to the microphone on LMK side...

Nooo... that was the promo content. It was out like maybe on early sept. SHJ and LMK have been building their chemistry so well, they look friendly and comfortable since the beginning. :lol:

I thought this theory from YouTube of SG's condition interesting:

the only explanation why HSG changes is that her father is Zeus he impregnated her mom then left, the reason she changes is because HERA cursed her(HSG) instead of her mother to teach Zeus a lesson and for him to never find his daughter

HERA is one of the advertisers on the show! :tounge_xd:

On 11/7/2018 at 12:29 AM, shjfan23 said:

Now she changed to an old man! The time they will have an itnerview with YR. Soo wrong timing! 

Btw, I really love how they show SR’s kindness in this episode. She’s awesome!!!

Yes! I agree! Sara really showed her maturity and kindness in this episode. I hope she gets her happily ever after with EH :D

18 hours ago, brownpotato said:

For me it really is jealousy. I mean even if she's the main star of the finished movie, people's attention is still with SG :) She's very insecure indeed! 

I really hope she won't be able to find any evidence of SG's changing form but as it is SG's is missing :cold_sweat:

22 hours ago, tianaa said:

Do Jae's smile when he's around Se Gye is so adorable:wub:

why is it that you are not allowed to quote videos??? just a question i have seen it on my posts. haven't read on rules here in Soompi for a long time.

anyway, DJ is sooooo carefree nowadays, i love it!! :wub: :wub::wub: he is genuinely happy that's why the last scene is soooo scary for him. it's been over a week and SG is still an old man. OTTOKE???? 

I have no idea what will happen now. 

The ending to episode 12 was soooo sad :( and we only have 4 episodes left.

Oh, did we really miss out on a proper bed scene? :lol: Why? Why? Why? Maybe we haven't really missed out, I mean they did go away together and slept on the same bed but it can be that they just slept, just like the first time SG said SARANGHEYO to DJ while they were lying down on her bed ;) I hope so! :P

The weekend will be long for us but try to have a good one anyway!

Take care everyone!!! :D

58 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

the only explanation why HSG changes is that her father is Zeus he impregnated her mom then left, the reason she changes is because HERA cursed her(HSG) instead of her mother to teach Zeus a lesson and for him to never find his daughter

Hmm.. Interesting theory.. crazy-monkey-emoticon-060.gif

The only thing I can think of, is back to where it started, Europe. The first time it happened was when she and woomi went to vacation in Europe in her 20. Why Europe? Maybe there's something there. 

2 hours ago, aSHJfan said:

That actually sounds interesting and  plausible since Hera is known for her jealousy :lol: I doubt the writer would take that road though...

Can HSG’s illness be transferred to CYR? I wonder what would happen to that beeyoch once she will suffer more and more. :naughty:

On 11/7/2018 at 2:17 PM, tianaa said:

Do Jae's smile when he's around Se Gye is so adorable:wub:

Aigooooo.... LMK i mean.. DJ is so cute....

I found this delightful blog that covering The Beauty Inside, drama review, bts recaps, and it also ship the couple of the century :wub:. It was fun reading this blog. Anyone have any recommendation?! 

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2018/11/04/someone-to-hold-onto-someone-who-holds-onto-you/

Meanwhile, SHJ and LMK agency update

4 hours ago, aSHJfan said:

I can't believe someone can think of that theory! Lol! But I don't think the writer will dig deeper on how she got that sickness. Did the movie version mention how he got that?

1 hour ago, SweetLullaby said:

That actually sounds interesting and  plausible since Hera is known for her jealousy :lol: I doubt the writer would take that road though...

I don't think the writer would have this in mind, it would need to be a complete drama itself. :D

32 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

I can't believe someone can think of that theory! Lol! But I don't think the writer will dig deeper on how she got that sickness. Did the movie version mention how he got that?

IKR I just thought it was interesting as HERA is one of the advertisers ... lol ... I haven't seen the movie but apparently it was never mentioned how the male lead(s) got just that it was passed on from his father. I am going to start after this one ends as the movie is a melodrama which is not my cup of tea but will watch it for the candy male cameos :D.

Oh I know, maybe HSG's dad is the descendent of Chun Song-yi and Do Min-joon from My Love from the Star and changing face was his alien magic. :tounge_wink:

Archived