[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

My heart hurt when i saw Dojae's teary eyes. He's in pain, in frustation, in longing,  :bawling::heartbreak:so heartbreaking.

But why he's still very handsome, sorry i'm distracting by his charming :sweatingbullets:

But i do believe real segye will be back and we will face another conflict. It's not reveal yet about dojae-segye accident 10 years ago.

We're in cliffhanger. No preview and no one knows what will happen next. So unpredictable.. :blink:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woomi is s such a good friend.so selfless...If my friend did that for me and wouldnt wake up, I couldn't live with myself. . Woomi is in a come because of the shock. I think she hasn't woken up either :bawling:I think HSG felt like a burden to everyone around her.

1 hour ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

that is so scary, since we dont know how much time pass since she hiding from anyone. and that last bit when she said "the face won't change". and no preview till at least Friday. 

HSG has been missing for more than a week now her face isn't coming back why writernim why:bawling: SDJ's face when she said my face hasn't come back made me sob. He looked so devastated:bawling: I think it has something to do with the fact that Woomi hasn't woken up yet.

HOW DO I WAIT NOW.boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

11 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

HSG has been missing for more than a week now her face isn't coming back why writernim why:bawling: SDJ's face when she said my face hasn't come back made me sob. He looked so devastated:bawling: I think it has something to do with the fact that Woomi hasn't woken up yet.

HOW DO I WAIT NOW.giphy.webp

I MISS THAT PART!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-014.gif so it's already pass a week according to what Secretary Jung said to SDJ in the office... what's with this abnormality?! 

Thanks guys for all the updates and recaps. Eng sub on this site is updated quite fast. Enjoy

https://www7.dramacool9.io/the-beauty-inside-korean-drama-episode-12.html

This has to be one of my most favourite K-dramas so far. I love the storyline, meaningful life messages esp. when Se-gye did her good deeds when she changed to another person (helping the school girl, helping the mom who lost her son), great acting from all cast, fashion, music, cinematography... Everything is superb! Our lead couple is so natural together that they make me wonder what is reel and what is real. Surely they make each other laugh and happy (esp. Min-ki - he's not the type who can easily smile/laugh or be close to another person I think). The story of our second lead couple is very interesting, and I'm praying for love to blossom with our 3rd couple too :) I love them all!

The drama deserves much more recognition and the ratings should be higher. I've watched a lot of romcoms (as this is my favourite genre) + K-dramas and am quite selective (as in if the drama/acting is good IMO I'll continue watching, if not unfortunately I'll just have to give up). This is one of the best I've seen, maybe in my top 4 for the last ~15 years (beside My girl, You who came from the stars, What's wrong with Secretary Kim). 

Praying for a happy ending...

Ratings for this week's episodes taken from wikipedia, went up a lot. Shame this didn't happen weeks before :(

In this table, The blue numbers represent the lowest ratings and the red numbers represent the highest ratings recorded by the series.

Ep. Original broadcast date Average audience share
AGB Nielsen[20]
Nationwide Seoul
1 October 1, 2018 2.882% 3.068%
2 October 2, 2018 2.827% 3.236%
3 October 8, 2018 3.479% 3.925%
4 October 9, 2018 4.331% 4.405%
5 October 15, 2018 3.868% 3.941%
6 October 16, 2018 4.437% 4.245%
7 October 22, 2018 4.296% 4.054%
8 October 23, 2018 4.281% 4.352%
9 October 29, 2018 3.814% 4.037%
10 October 30, 2018 3.552% 3.526%
11 November 5, 2018 4.147% 4.857%
12 November 6, 2018 4.759% 5.352%

Yass.. the rating is keep increase.. Beauty Inside Fighting!! :lol:

guys didnt you notice in last scene, elder man segye's right hand is so fair like that's the real segye's hand?!! Ooh i see the light... Go Mr Dojae go find her!! :bawling:

This is happy pills :love::heart:

After depressing ending JTBC playing our hearts again by dropping this sweet and adorable making film clip. i cant resist but shipping these two. Seo Hyunjin and Lee Minki are so natural they're creating beautiful dating scene with that amazing chemistry. :wub: i enjoy watching the bts clip, it contain so much laugh and love. i can feel the love. Thank you JTBC, i wish it have longer duration.. hahhh.. i'm so greedy :sweatingbullets:

[Beauty Inside] Ep 12 spoilers, Seo Hyun Jin x Lee Min Ki

beauty12.png

Article: Naver 'Beauty Inside' Seo Hyun Jin disappears in front of Lee Min Ki  
  • Chae Yoo Ri (Ryu Hwa Young) questions Han Se Gye (Seo Hyun Jin) on why she disappears regularly and shows Se Gye the CCTV evidence. She challenges Se Gye to join a 24 hr reality show and Se Gye agrees to that. 
  • Se Gye turns into an old man at that crucial timing, Yoo Woo Mi (Moon Ji In) gets into an accident on purpose to get her an excuse for not turning up. Woo Mi lies in the hospital unconscious after that. 
  • Se Gye disappears and didn't contact anyone. When Seo Do Jae (Lee Min Ki) finally finds her, she apologizes to him, telling him that her face won't come back. 

1. [+4622,-17]
Scriptwriter, why are you doing this.... The first half was good. Please just remove Chae Yoo Ri.

2. [+1802,-18]
Please... Remove Chae Yoo Ri... Please. 

3. [+1099,-14]
Wow, an ending that we don't see in kdramas. 

4. [+808,-13]
Please, make it a happy ending... It would be good if Seo Do Jae gets a happy ending. 

5. [+530,-3]
Chae Yoo Ri is a really strange human.. Her obsession with Han Se Gye too.. But the idea that someone would change into someone else.. She's not normal.. 

6. [+471,-7]
Ryu Hwa Young's character made me annoyed, she's seems the same in real life too, that made me dislike her more. Please, just stop coming out. 

7. [+400,-2]
This is too sad. ㅠㅠㅠ When Do Jae didn't recognize her and walked past her, it was so sad. And when he recognizes her, it was moving. When she said her face won't come back, it was even sadder. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+358,-2]
The reason to why the ratings isn't increasing is 100% Ryu-ssi's fault. Please remove her. 

9. [+360,-5]
This writer writes dramas well, but Chae Yoo Ri's character doesn't make sense. I think that her obsession with Han Se Gye is to the point where she isn't mentally sound. And when Han Se Gye said she wanted to sue her, she is alright with that, but she still wants to confirm things with her. Does that make sense? In the first place, she is a celebrity who loves herself a lot. But she sends someone to follow Se Gye, does illegal things and getting sued is fine to her? This is an unreasonable development for Chae Yoo Ri.. The parts whenever she comes out felt really forced. 

insde12.png

Article: Naver 'Beauty Inside' Ryu Hwa Young finds out her secret! To Seo Hyun Jin, "What is sunbae hiding?"  

1. [+509,-3]
Don't come out.. As long as you don't appear, everyone's happy. ㅠ

2. [+432,-7]
Really, every time Chae Yoo Ri appears, I want to turn the channel. It's so annoying. But it's not because her acting is good, she can't act too... 

3. [+263,-2]
Seo Hyun Jin looks so pretty wearing a beret. 

4. [+126,-3]
Ugh, Chae Yoo Ri. They should report what Chae Yoo Ri did to the police. 

5. [+107,-1]
Please, let Se Gye come back, and let Woo Mi live. ㅠㅠ

6. [+49,-2]
I don't hate her because her acting is good. She's just hateful. 

7. [+29,-1]
She's such a hateful character... How can she use a video from her mother's funeral to threaten her... Her character is worse than a monster. 

cr

Soompi article about the latest bts ... aww so sweet :heart:

Watch: Lee Min Ki And Seo Hyun Jin Have Fun Filming Vacation Date Scenes In “The Beauty Inside”

Watch: Lee Min Ki And Seo Hyun Jin Have Fun Filming Vacation Date Scenes In “The Beauty Inside”

Nov 7, 2018
by Y. Shin

JTBC’s “The Beauty Inside” released a new behind-the-scenes clip of Seo Hyun Jin and Lee Min Ki!

The drama is about top actress Han Se Gae (played by Seo Hyun Jin), who lives with someone else’s face for a week every month, and Seo Do Jae (played by Lee Min Ki), the director of an airline company who can’t differentiate between faces.

In the beginning of the video, Seo Hyun Jin and Lee Min Ki walk in a field of grass. When they are asked by the production crew to stick close together, the two follow directions and move in closer. One of the staff directs Seo Hyun Jin to begin walking, but Lee Min Ki continues to stay by her side. The staff jokes, “Are you going to walk like that with her?” to which Lee Min Ki sweetly replies, “You told me to move in closer.”

The actors then move on to filming for a scene where they greet each other in the morning. Lee Min Ki approaches Seo Hyun Jin from behind and hands her a cup of coffee, but as soon as they finish shooting this scene, the two can’t stop laughing.

Lee Min Ki and Seo Hyun Jin joke around again when Seo Hyun Jin tells Lee Min Ki, “You’re going to buy me dinner, right?” In response, Lee Min Ki agrees and says, “[I’ll] pay.”

Although the scene should should conclude with the camera closing in on them as they move away from each other, the staff comments that the scene looks a little awkward. Lee Min Ki can’t help breaking out into a wide smile as he backs away from Seo Hyun Jin, but the staff eventually tells them they can’t use the shot.

1 hour ago, aSHJfan said:

Soompi article about the latest bts ... aww so sweet 

Soompi translated a but for us! How sweet!!:wub:

I’m really happy with the ratings! I hope they will surpass the 5% mark in the next eps, or even higher! That will be much better!:D

6 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Soompi translated a but for us! How sweet!!:wub:

I’m really happy with the ratings! I hope they will surpass the 5% mark in the next eps, or even higher! That will be much better!:D

Yes thanks Soompi :). Hopefully we will get the bts with subs soon as there have been some people asking if we would them to subs. 

Wouldn't that be great if the ratings continue to increase for the last two weeks. OMG What an ending, how can you not tune in next week so what happens to SG. Writernim really broke our hearts this week and I am sure there will be more to come so she better make up for it with a very happy ending.

1 hour ago, aSHJfan said:

Ikr but he was super cute drunk, even if he denied it :D

Thats what happens when youre drunk. You deny it:lol:

I'm glad the ratings hit the 5 mark. Fingers crossed it continues to increase. I hope the writer manages to the the loose ends and give everyone a happy ending.

-  -  -  -  -

JTBC is killing me with the caption...

The Handsome Oppa Who Buys Me Food ... really JTBC?uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Looking at the K-nets comments on the last episode, they seem to mostly talk about Chae Yu Ri ruining the flow of the showand being unrealistic. I'm curious what everyone thinks of her so far because I am a bit confused about her motives too. At first I thought she just jealous of Segye and was very narcissistic. But the last episode just made her look like a complete sadist. Who knows, maybe the writers intended that for her?

Archived