[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

Done watching with sub, now my question is Should I be disappointed that they really just sleep there? 

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif

On another note, finally, Eunho-Sara relationships will going somewhere, I was pretty much dumbfound in the last couple of episode where their relationship going nowhere. That evil fiancee of Sara will be the new problem for both couple, but I surely am believe that it will lead the both of them at the deeper level of their relationship ; the sibling relationship, Segi Couple, and Marygold Couple. It will be a happy ending, I will keep faking that I have no concerns whatsoever about it being a sad story because it won't be, I sign up for romcom, not melodrama..keep faking till makes it, though I dunno how Segye conditions will took part at the end of story ; will she somehow cure it, or will she live the rest of her life like what she is for the past 10 years? 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no words to describe how great Seo Do Jae’s love to Han Se Gye.. he can say anything about it.. that it is his selfish love and it’s for his sake... but he can never live without her... she is the love of his life and so does him to her... so wonderful.. 

I also believe that Kang Sa Ra and Ryu Eun Ho will somehow find each other again.. againts all odds... my tears flow for Kang Sa Ra and Ryu Eun Ho... so touching... can this love survive? it seems so fragile and weak but I trust the power of love.. 

the plot twist of Sa Ra engaged... I was jaw dropping and in disbelief that the writer put this pinch of very salty salt on the story plot.... ottoke....  I pray for happy ending for them all...

9 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

I agree with you. It's a different experience when you're watching it live or raw. You may not understand all of it, but you can understand a lot of it through their actions. 

I also have the same first impression with LMK. I only watched clips of BTLIOF and I noticed that they have the same expression but this kind of character suits him well. 

Agree with you that this kind of character really suits LMK. His character in BTLIOF and Beauty inside have similarity, but he was more reserved in BTLIOF... Glad that I can see him smiles more in this drama :)

I haven't seen the ep with subs as yet (waiting for a free hour) but according to the preview for tonight the secrets are going to come out ... Secretary Jung will know SG's secret and WM and EH will know DJ's, will it also be mean that SG will find out that she was responsible for the accident that caused DJ to have Prosopagnosia as the friends sit around drinking, surely they will question DJ on how it happened.

AND WM why is your tongue so loose! How can you casually ask if it was that time of the month!!! ... I know, I know, I know, there will be surrounding circumstances that make her ask that question but the preview gave my old heart a stutter :joy:

Goodbye is a such a beautiful song.

In fact all the people are so beautiful in this show. Yet underneath this beauty there’s a great sadness that the song seems to want to convey to the audience - That underneath that beautiful exterior, we are flawed, we have our weaknesses that we are trying to hide... we lick out wounds and tell ourselves we need to live well but we can’t because we’re just not that strong... so we cry inside, we hide behind a facade.

At the end, do we have the strength to face our fears? To finally say goodbye to all those self doubts that’s holding us back? Even if we are not perfect? To say Goodbye to our past and move steadfastly forward, knowing we have all these beautiful persons that brings out the inner beauty and strength in us? 

At least at episode 11 and finally with the release of the Goodbyt OST, that’s what has struck me about this show, playing the song in an endless repeat loop... that gives me a strength at the end despite all the sadness it brings me at the beginning.

1 hour ago, orangeprincess18 said:

FINALLY ITS HERE GUYS!!

WENDY OST - GOODBYE :)

OMG It's so good. I hope they'll give them a happy ending even despite circumstances. I can't take it:tears:  Preparing for the angst that'll surely happen now that the song is out.

Has anyone realized how messy the writing is? I mean I know that actress does not like HSG at all but why would she be so suspicious of her coming out of the bathroom when she was like  out and about for minutes in between? Even hire someone to watch her? Seems so out of the blue to me. I feel writer needed a reason to mix things up lol.

I just finished the ep 11 with subs. Now I'm much clearer what had happened. If possible, i encourage you to watch this ep on HD and on TV, it's just so beautiful, scenery as well as the actors/actresses.

Now more people will know their secrets and i can only sense more and more trouble coming. That guy is indeed a private investigator hired by CYR, not a male cameo for another SG. One good thing is REH will drop his dream of becoming a priest, from what i see. I still reckon it‘ll be good ending for both couples as this is a rom com, not a melo drama.

Another beautiful OST by Wendy. I'm looking forward to the release of this drama's OST album.

@SweetLullaby to answer your question, CYR was certain that no one else were in the washroom besides her and new SG (Ra MiRan) at the time she left.

30 minutes ago, Nanana85 said:

I guess we are all ready for tonight episode, arent we?! :wub:

Yes we are!!!!

I just finished watching ep11 with sub! Sooo many lines that gave me feels! Damn the writer, can’t believe she was able to think those lines!Lol

Seeing her mother makes me sad! But she’s right, she wanted her to always be happy, so she will be happy with DJ. :wub:

But I think this is really our 2nd couple’s episode. EH changed SR in a good way. I have this imagination that DJ and SG along with WM and secretary will setup a secret plan to reunite EH and SR. Like, they will kidnap SR and go to the same hotel in Busan! Lol :lol:

1 hour ago, SweetLullaby said:

OMG It's so good. I hope they'll give them a happy ending even despite circumstances. I can't take it:tears:  Preparing for the angst that'll surely happen now that the song is out.

Has anyone realized how messy the writing is? I mean I know that actress does not like HSG at all but why would she be so suspicious of her coming out of the bathroom when she was like  out and about for minutes in between? Even hire someone to watch her? Seems so out of the blue to me. I feel writer needed a reason to mix things up lol.

Yeah! I agree with you! YR’s part is kinda out of place. Maybe if they put it in the earlier eps, it’s more acceptable. But I think it’s necessary to SG’s part.

11 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

I have this imagination that DJ and SG along with WM and secretary will setup a secret plan to reunite EH and SR. Like, they will kidnap SR and go to the same hotel in Busan! Lol :lol:

Hahaha.. I like that! That would be so cool! Then DJ and SG will also match make the secretary and WM. And we will have the 3 couples go on a triple date together! LOL :D

13 minutes ago, prettyhappy said:

Hahaha.. I like that! That would be so cool! Then DJ and SG will also match make the secretary and WM. And we will have the 3 couples go on a triple date together! LOL :D

Omg! What a great idea! A very happy ending! And maybe SR’s fiance will meet YR! Hahaha

:blush: some clips from IG:

Spoiler

Spoiler

(For those who dont have IG acct u might want to try the link given in the comment):grimace: 

:grimace:the drinking session clips

Spoiler

Cto

I freaking love how Sara is taller than her fiance (soon to be ex of course) lmao I can tell it richard simmons him off. And that Sara, CYR scene is awesome plus her and SDJ scene is heartwarming looks like this is her redeeming episode

edit: ohhh the guy did pretend to be Se Gye good thing they caught him

edit 2: CYR and Se Gye confrontation scene. I really can't believe how CYR could possibly come up with that theory

edit 3: omg they got stuck in the elevator, I hope Se Gye don't change yeeet

Archived