[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

1 minute ago, justright said:

The scene at the field where they were taking pics is very nice, the writer should have written them to kiss there, so romantic. I think I'm getting greedy, wanting to see more kiss at every episode lol. Need to wait for subs, their conversation is important, same goes for 2nd couple. I was wondering who is that man talking to WM in the preview, could it be another SG or the secretary?

PDnim doesn't want to spoil us with kisses :D

I think the guy WM is talking to in the preview is hired by YR to follow SG.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WYM: IS today that day?

HSG: You got someone to watch me? You must be crazy.

FORGOT WHO DIS: Is this the secret sunbae is keeping?

HSG: I'm pretty serious right now.

SDJ: I like you seriously too.

WYM:  so that's why you acted like a ...... (swearing opps)

HSG: YA!!!

WHO DIS IDK: Is it because of the man you met today? (Rip coffee)

EH: I want to find out too... the reason why dream became you

I need to know what dojae said in narration when they were dating at the island. Idk but the way dojae narrate that words.. sounds poetic, so beautiful..

And with the lovely bgm.. and the way he look at segye with so much love.. 

I think i feel bit sad and mellow..

9 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

Maybe SHJ and LMI have it in their contracts a no nudity clause so pdnim is going to leave it up to the viewers imagination :lol:

@supergal99The morning scene at the hotel room means they have done it that night already, otherwise why bother to close the curtains if just holding hands and sleep, lol.

7 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

WYM: IS today that day?

OMG! So that guy is SG? Transforming to a suspicious guy?

I love mother in law now! She knows how to protect his son and doesnt interfer with his love! Keep it up!

And on ep12 preview, I find LDH so beautiful. Is it because of the cold weather or the marigolds? Lol

:w00t:o..kay... @justright  i trust your *erhm* experience erhmm... in watching skinship scenes heeee.... ops :tounge_xd: 

Omo...We have a black n white clip from jtbc - 5 nov

Uh oh.. not sure black n white scenes will make @Nanana85 feel more mellow.. :unsure: ?

Add one scene- she has a new necklace:wub:

Cto

In the preview,

It seems

1) the guy who hired by YooRi is pretending to be SeGye to make WooMi tell the truth

or 

2) the guy is WooMi's boyfriend

a) he meets WooMi to confess that he was hired by YooRi to spy on them

b) maybe pretending to like WooMi so he could find out SeGye's secrets.

38 minutes ago, justright said:

@SweetLullaby so we're expecting a male cameo tomorrow. When that question asked all the time is today that day? I always think of PMS starts (the reason why she transforms).

I thought that man might be her boyfriend because we haven't seen him yet but she always ask segye that question so I'm not sure. I don't know who that actor may be though. the cameos have been pretty easy to spot because aĺl of them are pretty famous

@supergal99 I certainly get very melo vibes with ep 11 especially when I don’t understand what they are saying. The black and white video posted seems like a love gone and they only have memories left. The narrative portion when they were walking in the field also seems a premonition of a recall. Why do I feel like it’ll be a super sad ending :bawling: even sadder than ep 10. :dissapointed_relieved: (I hope I’m wrong).

p.s. I don’t want to sound like a further damper here but seriously I cannot connect with LMK’s blank look and his mostly expressionless face throughout the show so far. Guess it’s tough playing this role which doesn’t seem to betray any frustration about his condition and lack of a very clear character trait. And seriously they haven’t given him too much character development time....though somehow I see and hear the loving words he says but I can’t feel them in his eyes:tears: (I can see it in SHJ eyes)

6 hours ago, kopifan said:

@supergal99

p.s. I don’t want to sound like a further damper here but seriously I cannot connect with LMK’s blank look and his mostly expressionless face throughout the show so far. Guess it’s tough playing this role which doesn’t seem to betray any frustration about his condition and lack of a very clear character trait. And seriously they haven’t given him too much character development time....though somehow I see and hear the loving words he says but I can’t feel them in his eyes:tears: (I can see it in SHJ eyes)

Feel free to express your opinion here...because everyone is different after all, even we watch the same drama, we can have different perspective and feelings

But here, I have different perceptions with you (sorry if I offense you) Maybe because I am bias (watched his other drama and movie before, but BTLIOF drama is my crack for him, and I'm officially became his fan) but I think LMK as Do jae is fine expressing his love...his soft gaze towards Se gye, his subtle smile, his michivious smile (in ep 5), his worried, I can see and feel them from Do jae face, especially his eyes.. Maybe because it was subtle it's hard to notice...and his character also a reserved person..

PS. If you have extra time, try watch it raw :)

that's what I'm usually do when watching my favourite drama, by not reading subtitle, I can focus more on their expression

1 hour ago, nisfii said:

PS. If you have extra time, try watch it raw :)

that's what I'm usually do when watching my favourite drama, by not reading subtitle, I can focus more on their expression

I agree with you. It's a different experience when you're watching it live or raw. You may not understand all of it, but you can understand a lot of it through their actions. 

I also have the same first impression with LMK. I only watched clips of BTLIOF and I noticed that they have the same expression but this kind of character suits him well. 

I just finished the latest episode..and the ending and preview.. 

Sounds like our puppies are in for a lot of trouble :tears:

It’s like there are so many vultures circling them (evil petty rival actress, SR’s fiancé etc) and all the secrets are coming out. 

I hope there’s no noble idiocy where SR does not end the engagement to protect DJ and ends up breaking EH’s heart. Instead, I want them fighting together to protect one another and resolving their differences! 

Archived