[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever is uploading the cuts is pretty late in Naver too. Just started watching the cuts. I officially love Seo Dojae's mom now:lol: I'm glad she isn't some typical rich kdrama mom

@shjfan23 they still need to break up I'm  confused too.  Maybe some stuff that was supposed to happen in today's episode got moved to a later date or edited out completely?

10 minutes ago, justright said:

My screen keep freezing. I know they spent the night at the hotel. Towards the end, who discovered SDJ's face blindness? His step sister? And also his secretary may have discovered HSG's secret, right?

WM was wearing SG jacket and had her back to DJ so he thought she was SG 

4 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

Whiever is uploading the cuts is pretty late in Naver too. Just start3d watching the cuts. I officially love Seo Dojae's mom now:lol: I'm glad she isn't some typical rich kdrama mom

Does she adviced DJ to not let go of SG? Coz, after their talk he immediately run to SG.

The priest let EH wear the priest gown right? I’m curious about their convo. And looks like EH already told her that he likes her? But now she’s not taking it? How complicated!

35 minutes ago, justright said:

No joke. They filmed some of the scenes on Friday and Saturday and it appeared on today's episode. My goodness, so rush.

Yeah they sure are cutting close but we got a preview for tomorrow night so hopefully next weeks won't be rushed to compromise the quality and story. 

They're live filming?! :cold_sweat: Does this mean less cameo characters and more about the highlight of their conditions. I guess Secretary Jung and Woo Mi will be informed now judging from the preview. I did not understand the last part though, did Sara threw a medical report of Do Jae? So their enemies in the company knew Do Jae's weakness now? I got scared with the way Do Jae drive after mistaking Woo mi for Se Gye T.T  Lmao so many questions. They're really throwing the sweet scenes at the start then putting the conflict at the last part.

Anyway to focus on the sweet, I love their date scenes hihi (i was excited as the night came since i was expecting a bed scene but dang it). I'm just gonna assume that morning hug says it all. Also, where can I find a man who will reserve the entire first class section for us :joy: So happy for the progress on our second lead couple too but looks like they have to go through more conflicts before they can finally make it official. I hate the other guy who's suppose to be Sara's bf (maybe it's arranged or something) but I guess because of him Eun Ho will have more reasons to stay with Sara now. Sigh, must wait for the sub to understand it correctly.

43 minutes ago, justright said:

No joke. They filmed some of the scenes on Friday and Saturday and it appeared on today's episode. My goodness, so rush.

Yess.. i feel bad for the actors and the staff,, must be so stressful. :tears:

You can go to this ig guys, i've been watching through her live recap :D

10 minutes ago, msbubbly said:

Still no updates in IG or YT..hoping here to see if any updates

Watch those at naver - juz bear with the ads:lol:

Cto:

20181105_1541421933_95966000_1.jpg

517571_181831_316.jpg

mb_1541424399041072.jpg

YT is now alive!!

From ep12 preview, is it the secretary that WM is talking to? I thought that’s the guy which YR hired to follow SG. 

Looks like DJ is revealling his secrets to SG’s friends!! It’s alright, they are very trustworthy! 

5 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

YT is now alive!!

From ep12 preview, is it the secretary that WM is talking to? I thought that’s the guy which YR hired to follow SG. 

Looks like DJ is revealling his secrets to SG’s friends!! It’s alright, they are very trustworthy! 

I think the guy WM bumped into was hired by YR not secretary Jung. Yes DJ can certainly trust SG friends, will be good for him have more people he can be himself with.

@shjfan23 she basically told him if he believed it was true love he should be with her. She knows that Segye is  aware of his illness so maybe that made her softer towards her.:P

I love how she thought of her though. She stopped the news of him at the funeral she knew it would be hard for her if the news got out. 

The scene at the field where they were taking pics is very nice, the writer should have written them to kiss there, so romantic. I think I'm getting greedy, wanting to see more kiss at every episode lol. Need to wait for subs, their conversation is important, same goes for 2nd couple. I was wondering who is that man talking to WM in the preview, could it be another SG or the secretary?

Archived