[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

Hahaha.... oh this is recommended for my chingu @justright *whisper* she is at advanced stage of analysing kisseu scenes heee... 

(:P ok ok justright - juz teasing u ya.)

I'm going to get fired soon. Spent too much time on reading/watching IG, youtube. Those clips screen too dark, anyway my focus is not on candles, cushion and etc. I'll watch the subbed ep on my big tv screen later, easier to see and analyse lol.

30 minutes ago, justright said:

I'm going to get fired soon. Spent too much time on reading/watching IG, youtube. Those clips screen too dark, anyway my focus is not on candles, cushion and etc. I'll watch the subbed ep on my big tv screen later, easier to see and analyse lol.

:grimace: heh heh.. justright, caught u!! 

O..kay... it was juz the mirror's reflection heeee...

UijvGIW.jpg

Uh oh... i better focus ... on my work too.. (boss gonna throw cushions at me *dum~~*)

:glasses:

the KISS is getting deeper and braver.... especially for Seo Do Jae who must be missing Se Gye original form soooo much... the man could barely even hold himself up... if the mother was not interrupting (I have no idea why she is back tho) they can lead to the bedroom ehemmm hehehehe... lowkey hoping for a bed scene in ep 15 lol... :wub:

I hope this drama won’t end up 100 percent like the movie because TBH my head was aching when I saw the movie tho.... different human everyday... ok... we need to have more Seo Hyun Jin scenes because she is greaaatttt.... 

wishing for Se Gye for NO longer changing.... she’ll be marry to Do Jae and she’ll be a wife.. a mother and his official spouse... keep changing into another human is too cruel.

1 hour ago, SeGafanlady said:

I hope this drama won’t end up 100 percent like the movie because TBH my head was aching when I saw the movie tho.... different human everyday... ok... we need to have more Seo Hyun Jin scenes because she is greaaatttt.... 

Agree to that! But still we always hear her voice! The good thing and maybe frustrating thing about this drama is how will the writer end this? We have a lot of maybes but still we’re not that sure. There’s so many ways it can end. I want to know how it will end but on the other hand, i dont want this drama to end so soon! :tears:

16 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Omg! I noticed that 100%. That’s Like a Dream by Ben! My all time fave OST!  I knew you’ll notice that! Lol

That's my favourite ost also. Trust a SHJ fan to notice it too ... lol

14 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Agree to that! But still we always hear her voice! The good thing and maybe frustrating thing about this drama is how will the writer end this? We have a lot of maybes but still we’re not that sure. There’s so many ways it can end. I want to know how it will end but on the other hand, i dont want this drama to end so soon! :tears:

Yes i'm curious to see how it ends. We are over the half way mark now and I don't want it to end, especially for it be sad :bawling:

6 minutes ago, Ponyo_mokona said:

if you guys have vpn set it to south korea and access this link

edit: spent sometime looking for it, they're done with the shaving scene now and went out for a secret date outside according to the previously released picture

Thanks but it didn't work for me asked to login or join, similar site to aqsteam.

Just close the player and reopen it again! It will restart the ads and your time in watching the livestream which is limited only since it redirects to the official JTBC livestream site.

Edit: I just restarted it for the third time lol it still works. seems like JTBC went strict with illegal streaming sites.

Kang Sara confessed already and she even prayed for the first time

Se Gye received a call and is in the hospital now talking to her mom :(

Also there's this twitter user who uploads clips in advance (idk how he/she is doing it :sweatingbullets:)

https://twitter.com/nokkidoki/status/1057257688508260352

11 minutes ago, Ponyo_mokona said:

Just close the player and reopen it again! It will restart the ads and your time in watching the livestream which is limited only since it redirects to the official JTBC livestream site.

Edit: I just restarted it for the third time lol it still works. seems like JTBC went strict with illegal streaming sites.

Kang Sara confessed already and she even prayed for the first time

Se Gye received a call and is in the hospital now talking to her mom :(

Also there's this twitter user who uploads clips in advance (idk how he/she is doing it :sweatingbullets:)

https://twitter.com/nokkidoki/status/1057257688508260352

Thanks so much, still not working for me even with those tips. I will have to be content with catching the clips from various places tonight .. lol ..

It's done. So the first part of the drama is uri couple going on dates and being lovey-dovey while the latter parts are all about Se Gye's mom. I'm ugly  crying right now, this episode is quite heavy :bawling: Ra Mi Ran spent most of her cameo crying (a veteran actress that she is). Her mom manage to recognize her during her last minutes (tearjerker moment). They had a dialogue and she does not seemed surprise so I'm assuming she has an idea about her condition or that it's related to her father.

Looks like Chae Yuri is closer to knowing the truth. Kang Sara attended the funeral and had a heart-to-heart talk with Se Gye since she knows how it feels like to lose a mom (another tearjerker moment). Some visitors are gossiping on why Seo Do Jae is at the funeral. Kang Sara and Eun Ho had a solemn talk as well. Later at night, Se Gye cries hard while Woo Mi and Eun Ho hug her (another tearjerker moment). The last part is Do Jae and Se Gye having a conversation outside in the bench.

There are a lot of heartful dialogues in this episode so sub is really important. I bet I'll cry doubly hard tomorrow when I can understand what they were saying :sweatingbullets::bawling:

Archived