[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

Just now, shjfan23 said:

Omg! We did not get the kiss from the preview but they gave us a better one! I’m dying!!!!!:wub::wub::wub:

Yeah kiss in the preview was a tease, they sure compensated us big though! Mum had to spoil it ... lol ... We might even get a bed scene tomorrow night coz surely you shave in the morning :P

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

Yeah kiss in the preview was a tease, they sure compensated us big though! Mum had to spoil it ... lol ... We might even get a bed scene tomorrow night coz surely you shave in the morning :P

Lol! But her mom looks happy on what she saw!

the 2nd couple is leveling up! They need to rush! We only have few more eps left! 

And jtbc is a little late on uploading vids today! 

Annyeong! First time posting here. My friend recommended this drama to me so I binge watch it last week to catch up and I like it so much I even watch the livestream even if I can't understand the dialogues :sweatingbullets: The OTP moment came late but I'm glad that they gave closure to the mom who lost her child plus of course that hot make up shesh in the couch hihi 

Also, Se Gye's transformation is becoming more unstable? Omo, I was confused how she went back to being a child in the car then back to herself again. I was a little disappointed with Omma for interrupting the two but it's a kdrama trope so yeah haha I'm sure the drama team will make it up to us later plus the preview made me nervous for her mother who's apparently sick??? plus did she just transformed again? :o

Sorry for the long ramble haha I just can't contain my excitement. This drama also cemented my respect and adoration for Seo Hyun Jin-ssi, I only saw Let's Eat 2 but have hear good reviews for AOHY and Romantic Doctor so I'm planning to watch it after my exams :D 

3 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

Yes please! Is there a chance her transformation was a flashback?

Ohh! It might be! That’s good though! Lol

DJ kneel down to ask her mom to see her/or date her again. After her mom recognized her as SG’s ex boyfriend. He’s very respectful on that part!

11 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Ohh! It might be! That’s good though! Lol

DJ kneel down to ask her mom to see her/or date her again. After her mom recognized her as SG’s ex boyfriend. He’s very respectful on that part!

SDJ is asking to permission to date HSG again? Oh that so sweet. Thanks 

3 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

SDJ is asking to permission to date HSG again? Oh that so sweet. Thanks 

Yeah! That’s what I read from IG! But let’s see when we watch with eng sub! Maybe it will also mention why her mom dont know anything for so long!

Just finished watching the raw episode.the ending killed me :lol: now she'll push them more because she wants her to get married to DJ.

@shjfan23  Han Segye didn't tell her mom about her condition because her mom tends to blame herself when something bad happens to her. She feels like her child is getting punished because of her. Segye didn't want her mom to blame herself so she kept it a secret.

35 minutes ago, fangirlsena said:

She confessed in Ep10 Preview

ah. .. she is transparent.. problem is the priest.. what is he doing :angry:

28 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

Just finished watching the raw episode.the ending killed me :lol: now she'll push them more because she wants her to get married to DJ.

@shjfan23  Han Segye didn't tell her mom about her condition because her mom tends to blame herself when something bad happens to her. She feels like her child is getting punished because of her. Segye didn't want her mom to blame herself so she kept it a secret.

daddy had same condition?

After so many years I am back watching raw episodes again ! Power of this drama :lol:

Thanks for the Kiss it was upto our expectations from the Kdrama kiss masters :wub:

The kiss cause me forgetting everything else of today episode ! Don’t know what to comment more about it :D just wanna ask what about the preview shaving kiss !! Tomorrow  :wub:?

Archived