[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

23 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

OMG!! The first teaser is already out and I watched it multiple times. I can’t help but smile everytime I watch it. And the BGM is so cool and very suited to the drama. If you’re curious about it, it’s Love Ya! by Hyukoh. I reaserched it :D:wub:

Wow.. tks for the info on the BGM :blush:

Yap... great to see the first teaser:wub:

CVeMsDw.jpg

FHqBEGw.jpg

CICe5c1.jpg

IG version update by SHJ's agency :

Spoiler

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so it will premiere on Oct 1st? 

-----

JTBC’s “The Beauty Inside” has released its first teaser!

As the remake of the popular film of the same name, “The Beauty Inside” will tell the story of Han Sae Ge (played by Seo Hyun Jin), who lives with the face of a different person for one week every month and Seo Do Jae (played by Lee Min Ki), who suffers from prosopagnosia, the inability to recognize faces.

In the video, Lee Min Ki and Seo Hyun Jin stand in a busy street surrounded by crowds of people passing by. As those people walk by, Seo Hyun Jin is switched out by various different people. At once, she’s a little girl, and later, she’s a tall foreign man. Lee Min Ki is not phased by these changes, however, and he walks towards Seo Hyun Jin in her different forms with a smile.

Finally, Lee Min Ki stands in front of Seo Hyun Jin and states, “Don’t worry. I’ll recognize you every time.” The two then embrace.

Although the drama had previously been set to air on Mondays and Tuesdays at 11 p.m. KST, it will now air during the 9:30 p.m. time slot.

With this new change in schedule, “The Beauty Inside” will premiere on October 1.

cr

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드 - Lee Min Ki, Seo Hyun Jin - Mon & Tue @21:30 KST - Premiers on October 1st
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드 - Lee Min Ki, Seo Hyun Jin - Mon & Tue @21:30 KST - Premieres on October 1st

I am a bit nervous about the slot change because it will go head to head with tvN's Monday/Tuesday drama. 

Not sure if JTBC will be able to keep the new timeslot.  Although before, they've been experimenting on that by airing the repeats of Miss Hammurabi and Life. Surprisungly,  their drama repeats win against tvN's Monday/Tuesday dramas.

So I think, JTBC already had an intention to air their Mon/Tue dramas after their main news,  but they're just putting it now since all sports coverages if the big three are over. 

:)A making video released by jtbc - 10 sep

So much fun n laughter there ..:joy:

19 hours ago, dulcinea1 said:

I love the 2nd teaser, so funny. It seems the drama is going to be more comical than the movie.

On 9/10/2018 at 4:59 PM, nisfii said:

Second teaser

Lee min ki expressions is priceless :lol:

Omy... yess... so funny hahaaa...n cheeky too:tounge_wink:

EJ3zxWI.jpg

D5A2jts.jpg

:wub:JTBC IG update

*Edit: soompi article:

Seo Hyun Jin Is A Stunning Top Star With A Secret In “The Beauty Inside”

Sep 14, 2018
by nature1010

“The Beauty Inside” has released a character poster and preview stills of Seo Hyun Jin!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1228237wpp/seo-hyun-jin-stunning-top-star-secret-beauty-inside

Extract:

The photos were shared with the details that her character Han Se Gye is a top actress who’s also mysterious and always surrounded by rumors and scandal, with gossip flying about all the men coming in and out of her house and rumors that she has a secret child. Of course, no one knows that the characters in the stories about her are actually Han Se Gye. She shows the aura of a true “top star” in the photos as she confidently poses for the many cameras around her, and Seo Hyun Jin looks perfect for the part of a glamorous actress.

6 hours ago, bedifferent said:

Love both leads and enjoyed the movie version, will check this one out! Last I saw LMK was BCIMFL, his character was the most lovable thing.

Good luck to the drama. :blush:

Psst.. ahhh.. we need a bed here for our OTP hahaaa... pardon me i always see 'bed' in your username heee:tounge_wink:

O..kay... JTBC heard u --> presenting Lee Min Ki:):

Lee Min Ki, first steel release!This is what God puts on 'perfect man'

2018-09-14 AM 9:18:40 View 47

20180914_091631_9189.jpg

20180914_091637_8154.jpg

20180914_091643_2519.jpg

Yess.. filming in progress spotted:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Soompi article:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1230113wpp/beauty-inside-reveals-first-look-lee-min-kis-character

@supergal99 I am glad that you  were already  here... I was a silent lurker for the past 2 days, ever since LIFE drama ended.  I am waiting  for this drama because of Seo Hyun Jin and also Lee Min Ki.. Hope we will be having fun here again in this thread....  I saw @angel2013 too... Hi there....  I am glad you are here already....  

WOW, Seo Hyun Jin never looked better. She looks amazing! Wish she looked like that in real life when she goes to the red carpet events where her dress and makeup choices are a lot less glamorous (I’m saying this as her fan).

I’m curious about LMK playing a relatively normal guy :D 

Archived