[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

How can you tell that the chemistry between an actor and an actress is so good? When you can't stop replaying a scene with even a mild kiss or hug.

I'm beyond help now. I promised myself not to ship Minki again but seems I've failed to keep that promise. They're just too cute, my heart keeps fluttering. :wub:

Please keep the videos and gifs coming chingus!

1 hour ago, SeGafanlady said:

if my theory was right.... Seo Do Jae and Han Se Gye are fated to each other since the accident happened 10 years ago.. he was hit by a car after saving her life (she was in a grandma form) that was her first change.. and he got the face blindness afterwards.. yet he is the only man who can recognize her.. 

Sorry to cut your post dear, but I agree with you, it is such a beautiful fate that unite them together. However, there might still be angst when Dojae found out Segye's the one who (albeit indirectly) caused him to become face blind and made him suffer. I'm really curious how the plot will resolve that problem. We're entering the second half of the drama next week, things are bound to get even more exciting.

- M -

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@velvetine he saved her at that time... and I think he will forgive her wholeheartedly.. love her even more.. I hope that his face blindness will be cured so he can see how gorgeous she is.. and ehemmm maybe after marriage consummation she will be back to normal... no more changing? 

I lowkey hope the happy ending will be completed with them having a son.. and the son is the boy Han Se Gye now.. because he looks like Seo Do Jae though... :wub:

10 hours ago, Nanana85 said:
Still waiting for female cover version of Vincent's ost. I still bet that was Seo Hyunjin's voice :)

I don't think that's SHJ's voice. 

Calling SHJ fans who listen to many of her singing before, please share your opinion if it's her voice -  increase your volume for ep 9 preview.

As for Wendy Red Velvet's OST, that's a sad goodbye song. My guess is, it will be released on the week when they break up (temporary) in later episode. I believe this drama will definitely have happy ending. In fact, it'll be hilarious if their son/daughter is the one who transform, mother pass on to child, but mother recovers.

24 minutes ago, justright said:

I don't think that's SHJ's voice. 

Calling SHJ fans who listen to many of her singing before, please share your opinion if it's her voice -  increase your volume for ep 9 preview.

As for Wendy Red Velvet's OST, that's a sad goodbye song. My guess is, it will be released on the week when they break up (temporary) in later episode. I believe this drama will definitely have happy ending. In fact, it'll be hilarious if their son/daughter is the one who transform, mother pass on to child, but mother recovers.

It's not SHJ. Her voice is higher and has a sweeter timbre than the girl singing the ost in the preview.

From what I know there is no cure for prosopagnosia. It is a condition that you have to adapt to and learn to live with... I’m also not sure how they are going to ‘cure’ SG’s very unusual condition in a way that would make sense. 

I’m happy if there is no cure for them as long as SG and DJ find a way to live with each other, stay in love and continuing growing as wonderful beings :) 

11 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

Still waiting for female cover version of Vincent's ost. I still bet that was Seo Hyunjin's voic:)

Sad to say but that’s not SHJ. You can check her voice by listening to What is Love? OST of AOH. Both songs have lively vibe and you can clearly distinguish her voice. But let’s hope and pray she’ll do one song for this drama. :D

14 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Sad to say but that’s not SHJ. You can check her voice by listening to What is Love? OST of AOH. Both songs have lively vibe and you can clearly distinguish her voice. But let’s hope and pray she’ll do one song for this drama. :D

Yea i've been watching AOHY too.. i love hyunjin's voice is so soft and bubbly. Maybe because my excitement. I just thought that was maybe SHJ's.. that would be lovely, right :wub:. We just waiting for untill the cover vrs song release.

Btw, the eps 9 preview on yt. That 30 seconds video has already hit 600+ comments. It so surprising how this drama is highly anticipating now. Many people from different countries are getting crazy over this drama :wub: and really cant wait until monday!!

8 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

Btw, the eps 9 preview on yt. That 30 seconds video has already hit 600+ comments. It so surprising how this drama is highly anticipating now. Many people from different countries are getting crazy over this drama :wub: and really cant wait until monday!!

Yeah! People are really gushing about it! :D And I hope it reflects on their ratings too! But next week will be tough coz it’s last eps of tvn’s drama right?

2 hours ago, aSHJfan said:

The shaving scene .... The superb acting by these two have you so invested in their relationship. No wonder there are shippers abound :D

They are killing us with their acting! Lol

one more day and we’ll endulge again with their chemistry :wub:

2 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

They are killing us with their acting! Lol

one more day and we’ll endulge again with their chemistry :wub:

It's good to see that we won't lose SHG's true self for the whole episode (as much as I look forward to seeing what hijinks the little boy SHG gets into :D). SHJ and LMK interactions are just too adorable! 

3 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Another thing I noticed is I’m seeing more articles about this drama here in soompi. We’re getting more eng trans news about them. I’m thinking it’s really a big thing and making buzz. :D:D:D

I think it's got a lot of love from the international community, just check out the YT views and comments :D. Hopefully the ratings will keep going up domestically. 

Archived