[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

9 minutes ago, justright said:

Actually I'm very surprised to see the tremendous response to this IG post if you compare this post with the other posts from the same IG owner. What's happening here? Look at the number of comments.

Cto.

Haven't read the whole thing yet. After the kiss scene ,Lee Minki hugged Hyunjin until she calmed down. It blew up. She was very emotional (Some even think he cried too idk) 

Everyone thinks it's cute tho:wub:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

OMG! This is amazing!!!it will be absolutely epic if that’s case!She has a purpose in the first place!

That version is so sweet! I hope that’s HyunJin’s voice. How about she and MK do a duet of K.will’s song? That will be very lit!!!

Yes, it would be great if her "condition" had such a purpose. Yet there is a problem, if she acts under the face of the young boy and someone recognizes the face of the deceased boy. It depends on the way it is discovered. But basically, she could do good deeds with her "ability". People could get closure... they could be able to part on good terms, just like she gave GY, the young poor student, a good memory and experience.

9 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Yes, it would be great if her "condition" had such a purpose. Yet there is a problem, if she acts under the face of the young boy and someone recognizes the face of the deceased boy. It depends on the way it is discovered. But basically, she could do good deeds with her "ability". People could get closure... they could be able to part on good terms, just like she gave GY, the young poor student, a good memory and experience.

Haven't been around for a while here but saw this same theory on Naver the other day. What if the boy she is now is the son of that woman who jumped in the road a few episodes ago? I feel like she has more impact on the story as they keep showing her. May be interesting.

ok reading back this theory was a thing already oops:sweatingbullets:

30 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

Haven't been around for a while here but saw this same theory on Naver the other day. What if the boy she is now is the son of that woman who jumped in the road a few episodes ago? I feel like she has more impact on the story as they keep showing her. May be interesting.

ok reading back this theory was a thing already oops:sweatingbullets:

Yes, it was in my former post. Well, now his face will appear in the movie and some people might recognize him...

@shjfan23 thank you!! a lot of people i know in other areas of the internet are always a bit hesitant of forums, and as for me, i was rarely interested, but all of you are so nice and have such interesting perspectives to offer! it's only been one day and i'm already appreciative and glad that i've gotten to read other people's posts. thank you especially for being so welcoming, shjfan23 ♡

6 hours ago, Michelle Wong said:

Sister's (Sara) red checkered clothes are from a brand called "eye eye" this is their 2018 Fall Checkered series. ♥♥

hey michelle! i tried to look up eye eye's website or any other sites on them, but wasn't able to find anything. :-( is there any other info you can give me so i might find this fashion line? thanks so much regardless!! 

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Me too... i was waiting for 2nd couple to appear.. i think their story is so interesting. Too bad not so many air time in today episode. But i still love their interaction. The goodbye was so sad.. and im a bit confused with the priest to be. He can just freely hold ladies hand? Millenial priest i guess Haha..About the lamp, so its actually not pricey and its just for a reason so he can stay & work there longer? And he was pretty mad & protective to Sara too, when he got busted with SG&her friend. He seldom have outburst and always holding on to his feeling so far.

And both of them really good looking as a bonus, and yes her dress is really pretty i agree.

he he..

i know. well even if I give priest the benefit of doubt that he wanted to stay at a house that his mother or no one knows about, therefore used this opportunity, he literally flirts with her :)

and he definitely started to like her but he confuses me. Since he is too well aware and emotionally very intelligent, i can't pin him for a person who doesn't know his own feelings.

But I LOVED how protective he was of her when HSG attacked her :P

@Nanana85 wow, thank you so much!! i was able to find the brand through the link you posted!! i'm so glad, oh my goodness. turns out michelle+i had made typos and been searching for eye eye when it is actually just eyeye. SG is also wearing some cute plaid / checkered stuff from them. super excited to buy some sweaters, their stuff is very elegant and cozy right now, which is just right for the season. can't thank you enough!! x

hello all! :)  I hope I am welcome here.

After a long hiatus from Soompi, I'm here now because I simply Love SG and DJ!

I have not followed any of their separate series before but Beauty Inside got me hooked, line and sinker! :lol:

I couldn't imagine any other actor/actress playing their characters. They are PERFECT TOGETHER! :wub:

2 hours ago, seoleecouple1008 said:

Hello, I am new here :)

Anyway, Hoping for somebody to translate the BTS video of the kiss scene hahaha

Welcome to the thread :) sorry to cut your post.

You can find the English translation for the BTS on this IG

There are another translation too .. Just lurk on that IG :)

Hello to all the newcomers though I’m relatively new to soompi myself! :blush:

Happy to see more people liking this drama. 

Is it unusual for the BTS to be so popular? I wonder if this will translate to higher ratings next week. I totally think they deserve higher ratings and more love! 

I can’t help but ship them too even though we will never know what is truly going on between them. Meanwhile, I’ll hit the replay button on the kiss scenes and the BTS! 

Welcome to all the newbies! So glad we’re getting bigger here! 

@seoleecouple1008, i love your name! :D, BTW, there are some folks that are translating the vids in youtube and put ut as a comment. But now, it’s really hard to find it because a lot of folks are leaving comments. :lol:

@agdr03, of course you’re soo welcome here! :D

That’s soooo amazing! People can’t get over with that BTS! Usually JTBC release 2 BTS vids right? But looks like we only have one. But that really marked! :wub:

I hope they already release the preview for next week! Really waiting for that!

Hi Guys,

It's nice to see more people posting here even myself included (I rarely post here) nowadays. Anyway, I found some interesting bits.

I found out yesterday that it this is also available on Netflix!! Sadly, it's only on Netflix Korea with KR subs. Gahhh. But, it may be good news that it might release it worldwide with Eng subs.

fg9jHBi.jpg

9klWntA.jpg

I also uploaded the opening, I recorded it using my phone so apologies if it's a decent quality. :)

Archived