[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

Hmm... knowing him and knowing K dramas he may literally mean eating ramyeon :) 

But how would that work with her affliction... I mean... what if she turns into an old man or child while they are Being intimate? That’s creepy!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KYAKKK finally their real relationship is begin....  the emotions are so overwhelming..

it is already too deep for both of them without they even realize it... every moment that they spent together has knit their mutual feelings towards each other.. so beautiful..

bf574f71f5918d9c7e055ad0aa1734d1ccc992fb

when the world evolve around your love...  Seo Gye couple.

at this point.... they should get married because one can’t live without the other..

I love the way they put aside of everything that they are... the wealth.. the fame.. the image... the business... the deal... the contract... everything..  and they shown who they really are to each other.. genuinely.. honestly.. starting the sweetest journey of love together.. the power of love.. once again... heals everything..... 

DAEBAK drama you get a 9 from me!! :wub:

My thoughts about this drama.

Asian dramas often have a message. For me the message of this drama is true beauty comes from the within.  What appears to be a curse for HGS  is really a blessing, she has a profound understanding that on the inside everyone is the same.  Regardless of how her outer body appears; whether her spirit is housed in a young or old body; male or female body; or a body of a different race or ethnicity, inside HGS is still the same person with the same principles.    DSJ cannot distinguish faces, he has to rely on people's gestures, the way they talk, walk and innate kindness.  Both these conditions if you look on the surface appear to be a curse, however, both conditions allow them to see the world as we all should see the world, without bias based on the superficial.  What a great place the world would be if  we all only saw the beauty of a person's spirit.

Was contemplating if I should start on this since I’ve a few to choose from. I must say that the storyline of TBI captures me more so than the others. Maybe it is because I do see a happily ever after at the end of the tunnel for this :) 

it’s been a while since I looked forward to every start of new week cos there’s TBI. 

There’s still many episodes left. I wonder how will the story develop?

2 hours ago, Carmarie said:

My thoughts about this drama.

Asian dramas often have a message. For me the message of this drama is true beauty comes from the within.  What appears to be a curse for HGS  is really a blessing, she has a profound understanding that on the inside everyone is the same.  Regardless of how her outer body appears; whether her spirit is housed in a young or old body; male or female body; or a body of a different race or ethnicity, inside HGS is still the same person with the same principles.    DSJ cannot distinguish faces, he has to rely on people's gestures, the way they talk, walk and innate kindness.  Both these conditions if you look on the surface appear to be a curse, however, both conditions allow them to see the world as we all should see the world, without bias based on the superficial.  What a great place the world would be if  we all only saw the beauty of a person's spirit.

I really like your thoughts. The title of the drama is appropriate. It is fun because of the fantasy but it is also a healing drama.

For the fun of it, i would like to see HSG transform to a baby.

I think they will break up for real when SG find out that her other body caused DJ's accident. Maybe the "curse" of either one or both will be gone but how, is for us to find out later. As for the other couple, maybe EH will drop his aspiration to be a priest, but why and how, is for us to find out later. I think HSG's secret will be discovered by KSR later. Just keep watching to find out... There are so many possibilities.

3 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

I honestly thought she would change into someone else in front of the other actress

I thought of that too! That will be a big scandal! And that actress, she looks like Park Shin Hye in some angle.

btw, did DJ’s mom tell his secretary that he’s gay? 

And I’m happy that there are people now having time to translate the vids and putting it in the comment. A lot of people are really loving this drama.:D

3 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

I thought of that too! That will be a big scandal! And that actress, she looks like Park Shin Hye in some angle.

btw, did DJ’s mom tell his secretary that he’s gay? 

And I’m happy that there are people now having time to translate the vids and putting it in the comment. A lot of people are really loving this drama.:D

for me better than PSH..

but yes, it was discussed a lot when she first came into acting

and she is a better actress

9 minutes ago, tianaa said:

ohh love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927my heart

giphy.gif Ep 5 - Denial :ph34r:

On 10/21/2018 at 4:38 AM, meechuttso said:

Good question @Nanana85

세계 - Se-Gye (sə gə) just has the meaning 'world' or 'global'.

In Ep 5, when he brings her flowers and she runs to hug him in her red heels, she asks, what's with the flowers? He says, "겸사겸사" (used frequently when you squeeze in something while doing another, like when you go visit a spa or play a round of golf while on a business trip), "데리러오는김에, 세계커플도 되어볼가 해서." ("while I came to pick you up, see what it's like to be a world-couple too") - but 'world couple' is not really a phrase used in English, is it?, and 'global couple' has the connotation of a world traveler couple, so the subber took the liberty and called them the 'couple of the century', I think, which covers pretty well the impact that the phrase was meant to convey in the original language.B)

Clarification - In Ep 7, about 25 minute mark when HSG goes to see SDJ at night and all he says to her is give her an envelope for the interview script next day, she does say this time, "세기의 커플이니까, 뭘기대해, 내가" - 'se gee' (means century) couple (" 'couple of the century' we are, so what do I expect"). He said Se-Gye couple in Ep 5, however.

What a great episode #7. So hilarious after the first kiss.:wub:

My favorite? This side by side contrast - she shows how 엉망 (Ung Mang, pathetic) she is.:crazy:

giphy.gif Ep 7 - Honesty.:sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Subs right on - would only change 'hope' to 'wish' at the end. She quotes her mother, what she said about her father - 'Why suddenly appear and why suddenly be so chummy to me?'

On 10/21/2018 at 2:37 PM, aSHJfan said:

@Nanana85 I think the song @orangeprincess18 is talking about is played when HSG ran away from the awards ceremony and also during the ribbon cutting event with T'way. It does not appear to be on the ost, I really like it also and have searched for the title and band but to no avail. Hopefully later on this will be revealed *fingers crossed*

yes @Nanana85 i mean is when the ribbon cutting event, and in ep 7 the played it again during Seo Do Jae scene when he pour wine for the CEOs... THAT SONG! UHUHUHU dying to know !! but i cant find the title in the credit scene ugh!

24 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

Do you want to eat ramyeon with me? 

AHA!! we know what’s that meaning giiiirl.....

Is there a meaning to it instead of really eating ramyeon?

Hahaha.. sorry.. because I really thought it's just eating. :joy:

And hello all!!

Caved in to watch this and fell in love right at episode 1!

I'm loving our couple of the century so much!

31 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Is there a meaning to it instead of really eating ramyeon?

Hahaha.. sorry.. because I really thought it's just eating. :joy:

And hello all!!

Caved in to watch this and fell in love right at episode 1!

I'm loving our couple of the century so much!

Lol! According to some posts, in Korea, it means     

‘Come over to my place and stay longer’ without directly saying the thing. Lol

2 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

Still cuts eps8

How adorable this Secretary-Manager pretending to be uri Century Couple

Also shipping for our 3rd lead: The Manager and The Secretary! Lol

They are so adorable and looks good together!:wub::wub:

Archived