[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After months taking hiatus from watching korean drama, now I finally back and watch this! The title struck me deep because i really loveee the movie version of Beauty Inside with HHJ in it :wub:

The actors, ah couldn't be better. They are perfect for each other and for this drama.

Anw, LMK always fit for this kind of role : palm face, cold, smart, reserved.

I wonder how this drama will ends, how will they live together, will she be cured from her 'transformation'..

20 hours ago, skelly said:

So upset about DF...I was an inaugural member, and now that they are gone I am just lost. Where are people watching this? Beauty Inside is my favorite show right now, and suddenly I can't find it, anywhere. My lineup of shows, all gone...:heartbreak:

There is a legal site called Kocowa that you might look for.

Alternatively, there are some not-legal streaming sites that a lot of people (including me) use to watch dramas.  I can share information if you need it.

1 minute ago, SeGafanlady said:

live streaming is like impossible because too many online streamers watching it is overloaded in almost all websites.... I rely on kind souls Instagram posts... because yes I’m that addicted to The Beauty Inside.. :grimace:

sorry no spoiler... hehehehe.... 

JTBC is very fast on uploading clips. You can check their youtube account. Sorry if I’m giving spoilers :tears:

1 minute ago, SeGafanlady said:

I mean I won’t giving any spoiler but hey babe you are so welcome to spoil me here :lol: 

bring it on! kyakkkkk...... 

Lol! I can’t give a lot. I’m not good with gifs either. And, about spoilers, I dont think we will see the 2nd kiss today.:sweatingbullets:

I use Viki almost exclusively because I like the subs better and enjoy the comments feature so I am not so broke up but I started drama watching  years ago with DF so I do feel a bit like a friend you have not seen for years has passed. All good things must pass as they say.  

Anyhoo,I can give a some info on certain places to watch this as well. 

I’m taking my words back! We got the 2nd kiss today! Omooo! 

DJ gave in already! Century couple is alive! Lol!!

Can’t wait for the subs!

Btw, that actress is sooo irritating. She’s getting into my nerves. But good thing SG knows how to fight back!

I think this episode focused on DJ ‘s feelings more. And next episode, century couple is for real! :D

12 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

In episode 7,

DoJae showed his brotherly side to his step-sister Sara, protected her from those misogynist/pervert airline representatives.

SeGye  protected her rival YooRi  from male film crew who's making her do awkward requests.

Think that’s tomorrow.

@shjfan23is right about JTBC. All the story outline has been published on their YouTube channel in less than an hour. Basically get the gist in 15 mins. Lol.

Archived