[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

12 minutes ago, wangnyeo said:

Just read that there would be no dramafever anymore  :tears:

OMG! The news just broke: Dramafever is shutting down. Warner Bros is going to make its own streaming service, similar to Netflix, and may transfer all content to this new service. They haven’t posted any new episodes since Friday, Oct. 12. If there is anything at all you want to see one last time, or preserve, now is the time to go to the site since we don’t know when it will go dark. I’m a premium member and haven’t gotten any e-mail notice about them shutting down or what will happen to my yearly member fees which I renewed in Sept. No news on what will happen to their currently airing exclusive shows, The Beauty Inside, 100 Days My Prince, Age of Legends, Devilish Joy. 20% of the workforce is being laid off. I’m sad to see them end this way as I’ll always remember them fondly for being one of the first legal K Drama sites. I’ve watched many great dramas there.
https://variety.com/2018/digital/news/dramafever-k-drama-shutting-down-warner-bros-1202982001/

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, Warner Bros. is shutting DF down. They're creating a new OTT service, much like Netflix, I guess. But we don't know whether they'll house Korean titles as well -- and it's slated in 2019. 

This drama is available on VIU right now. 

OMG i feel sorry for you guys whose watching on Dramafever :tears:

I am living in South East Asia and lucky enough there are VIU apps where I can watching and streaming current and fave dramas with good quality and subs.

Is there are any official site to stream? Is Beauty Inside drama also airing in Netflix? But just in some region/countries?

I do hope there will be a solution. I've read the articles on variety and feels angry too, didnt they know that Kdrama is life?! :crazy:

Viki hasn't picked it up yet. Well, maybe never. Even though it's backed by giant Rakuten, it's going against bigger OTT providers and international broadcasting companies, whichhave more moolah to buy rights. 

Back to the drama. Rating eps 6 out, congrats 4,4% keep rising. I remember other jtbc drama, ID Gangnam Beauty, the rating scale is about in average 3%-5% , but it caught so much love and attention among international viewers. So Beauty Inside drama ratings is pretty high and stabil. And with those previews on next week? I hope it will increase again :wub:

And here comes in jtbc drama yt, our main OTP compilation scenes.:wub: it's only eps6 and still going but why we already have so much sweet and memorable scenes between Han Segye and Seo Dojae :) i couldnt choose which one is my fave because all of them are so mesmerizing and heart pounding. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH,, im going crazy in love.. :wub: and with this beautiful OST from K.Will ... i'm gonna cry.. :tears: nope. I'm crying.. :bawling: 

Aand BTS is out, how come.. they are so suspicious.. how sweet their interaction,, minki oppa please dont make some swoony moves.. :sweatingbullets::wub:

What theee... Youtube is Down! :crazy: ok, it fix already ^_^

I had a chance to catch some parts and i love those scenes that looked like the remaining of the 1 week that HSG is a different person. SDJ keeps on preparing something for her...i find it sooo sweet :wub: 

As for the kiss that was posted by @dramaninjai think he is also falling inlove already but is afraid to admit it. On the other hand i love how HSG let herself kiss him because that is what she truly feels at the moment... LOVE!

Any idea who sent this to both of them?

Sorry to hear from those relying on Dramafever for their kdrama feed. Nowadays if you buy an Android TV box, it comes pre-installed with apps. Some apps have kdramas too. Have you heard of rss player?

Edit: actually rss is another option for you.

17 minutes ago, justright said:

Any idea who sent this to both of them

From ig translate, I think its from Park Junhwa PD nim (Why Sec Kim). He previously working with Seo Hyunjin in Lets Eat 2 and Lee Minki in Because This Is My First Life. :wub:

Thank you PD Park :rolleyes: i wish there are some footage of Minki and Hyunjin in front of coffee truck sending thanks for PD Park.

I feel sorry about what happen to DF. They should’ve inform the subscribers in advance.

Hopefully, WB will have that new streaming site immediately. 

BI’s ratings are promising and able to compete with non-cable dramas. Hopefully it will increase more in the coming episodes.

I’m so happy on how jtbc is promoting this drama. They are very fast on uploading vids and creating bts anf special vids.Keep it up! 

Has anyone noticed that some of the 'dating' places from Monday's episode was in AOHY?

The restaurant with the gorgeous outlook (already has been mentioned) and the place where they shared the ice cream was where OHY was tarted up to be someone else wearing a denim dress and red fishnet stockings after she discovered what PDK did. The PDnim must have ongoing filming rights at these places :lol:

1 hour ago, aSHJfan said:

Has anyone noticed that some of the 'dating' places from Monday's episode was in AOHY?

Yes! It was very nostalgic! I loved AOHY so it was nice to see little bits of it in this show. 

And.. that kiss at the end!:wub: SG kind of went for it in the moment, realised what she did and drew back, but DJ inched forward and kissed her deeply. I can’t believe I have to wait til next Monday to see what happens next. 

The shaving scene was unexpectedly sexy! I thought it’s also nice that DJ asked his secretary if it’s normal to be attacted to male bodies (or something like that). I think he is realising that regardless of how HSG looks, including male or female, he feels this consistent attraction to her and how that is on some level uncomfortable for him. 

I feel like I’ll need to watch this from episode 1 again to tide me through the waiting! 

Soompi article about the latest bts

Watch: Lee Min Ki And Seo Hyun Jin Resemble A Real-Life Couple In “The Beauty Inside” Making Video

Watch: Lee Min Ki And Seo Hyun Jin Resemble A Real-Life Couple In “The Beauty Inside” Making Video

Oct 17, 2018
by L. Kim

JTBC’s “The Beauty Inside” released a new behind-the-scenes clip!

The drama is about top actress Han Se Gae (played by Seo Hyun Jin), who lives with someone else’s face for a week every month, and Seo Do Jae (played by Lee Min Ki), the director of an airline company who can’t differentiate between faces.

In the beginning of the video, Lee Min Ki asks Seo Hyun Jin when was the last time she wore a uniform, and after much thinking, she replied, “I wore it in my previous drama because my role was a high school student. It really didn’t suit me.” Lee Min Ki shared that he also wore one in a drama, and when Seo Hyun Jin asked if there was any incompatibility, he shook his head, saying, “I didn’t feel any,” making them both burst into laughter.

Lee Min Ki and Seo Hyun Jin film the scene where she puts her head on his shoulder in the movie theater. However, she suddenly apologizes, “Director, I’m really sorry, but I can’t lean [against him] from here. He’s too far.” At that, Lee Min Ji jokes, “You fainted.” Eventually, he closes the distance between them, and a perfectly romantic scene is created.

Even during rehearsals and bloopers, the two actors show great chemistry by laughing and joking around with each other. In one part where Lee Min Ki coolly removes Seo Hyun Jin’s sunglasses, he awkwardly fidgets around with them, making her smile questioningly. He grows embarrassed, and she playfully slaps him on the back. Lee Min Ji jokes, “I didn’t rehearse that part.” In another scene, Lee Min Ki pretends to bully her, and Seo Hyun Jin begs, “Min Ki, don’t get mad.”

Towards the end of the clip, the two actors film the scene where she runs into his arms. Before the official filming begins, Lee Min Ki fixes her hair for her. Then once the director calls “cue,” Seo Hyun Jin races towards Lee Min Ki and throws her arms around his neck, causing him to stumble backwards unexpectedly. She apologizes, saying, “I’m sorry. It’s a downhill slope. I couldn’t control myself.”

When Seo Hyun Jin hugs him, the roses in his hands have to fly around them to create a romantic atmosphere. It takes them several attempts, but in the end, they create a loving hug scene where rose petals whirl around them.

Check out the making video below!

i need to know what they said in all bts... i'm dying.. why there's no english subs on making film clips... :( i wish i could understand korean, hope there are some kind people will satisfying us with adding english subs on bts clips, i'll be forever thankful :)

the shooting seems so fun and they looks comfortable to each other :wub:

1 minute ago, Nanana85 said:

i need to know what they said in all bts... i'm dying.. why there's no english subs on making film clips... :( i wish i could understand korean, hope there are some kind people will satisfying us with adding english subs on bts clips, i'll be forever thankful :)

the shooting seems so fun and they looks comfortable to each other :wub:

The Soompi article above is almost the translation :)

Archived