[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

In the preview stills, it seems that SeGye in male highschooler form is wearing DoJae's uniform and gets in trouble with a female student and parents. Maybe they think SeGye is a pervert or bullying a female student.

I was wrong..  SeGye was helping the female student  and SeGye gets in trouble with male students (one of them is the ex? I'm not sure. I only understand few Hangul and  only interpret through their actions).

55 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

In the preview stills, it seems that SeGye in male highschooler form is wearing DoJae's uniform and gets in trouble with a female student and parents. Maybe they think SeGye is a pervert or bullying a female student.

From Lee MinKi's  instagram, it confirms that DoJae's the one who saved SeGye (as an old woman) in the accident that caused him to have prosopagnosia

This could be  possible  to give the lead couple problems in future episodes. SeGye might do a noble idiocy act, blaming herself and leave DoJae or it could be someone (founds out the truth) will  blackmail one of them that will  cause one of them to leave the other. 

Definetly so he did save her when she first transformed into the older lady and pls no noble idiocy 

That female student happens to be the student whom she saved from that perverted older sponsor man.  I dont think SK was bullying her but saving her from the bullies at her school. Then got arrested for fighting the bullies and DJ was called to bail her out

EDIT- opps u corrected it

013292c397297aedd779b6dcfbc3da1b.png

Spoiler

d20552ea60621e1dff48b4c24a1bcd2f.png

Kim Min Seok acting has improved so much. I can so see SK personality in his acting esp in this scene

But why does she drink so much? 

11 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

That female student happens to be the student whom she saved from that perverted older sponsor man.  I dont think SK was bullying her but saving her from the bullies at her school. Then got arrested for fighting the bullies and DJ was called to bail her out

I was interpreting the preview stills and  i got wrong about that.

Thanks so much for the clarification :)

9 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Definetly so he did save her when she first transformed into the older lady and pls no noble idiocy 

It's possible that there will a noble idiocy  but I really agree with  you ... I also don't want that situation to happen in this drama.  . 

They did not disappoint us, we got the kiss on today’s episode. And there will be another one next week. Now, I just need to endure the waiting! Lol

I must say, MK did a great job on his cameo. I’m seeing SG to him specially his interaction with DJ. I can’t believe she’s sleeping to his house during that time.lol

And the mother, super funny! Lol! Now, she looks like want SG for her son:D

I still have laughs for some scenes! Can’t wait for the subs!

Kudos to KMS we got to see some flesh :D

is there anymore?

Spoiler

090b9159ab775deb38bae51c4d4fd043.png

After the fight with the bullies, this is hilarious he/ SK calls DJ "aboji" :lol:

Kiss scene in Naver - https://tv.naver.com/v/4287562/list/267238 and in YT

Spoiler

Preview ep 7 - https://tv.naver.com/v/4287906/list/267238 and in YT

Spoiler

e81887b577313ed3250de5a761b60159.png

44 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

They did not disappoint us, we got the kiss on today’s episode. And there will be another one next week. Now, I just need to endure the waiting! Lol

I know right... :tears: aahh.. :wub: their kiss seems so passionate,, oh my hearteu :heartbreak::heart:

Minki and Hyunjin both good kisser, i must survive for another monday to come.. *dyingalready* :blink:

Add some translating preview :wub:

Cto

7 minutes ago, Nanana85 said:

Minki and Hyunjin both good kisser, i must survive for another monday to come.. *dyingalready* :blink:

You’re absolutely right. Let’s wait for more in the coming eps. The coming episodes will be their love moments for sure!!Lol!

Kinda curious why she’s in hospital gown again?! Haisssttt!

monday seems so far! Hope we can survive it.:D:D

13 hours ago, thistle said:

I keep a list of links to more than a dozen sites "just in case" because I've seen streaming sites come and go.  Some sites are better than others.  Really don't like the ones that embed intruders, and even the good sites sometimes can't be relied upon.  It's a scary world but I'm not giving up my dramas!

If you need an alternative to "that well-known site" let me know and I can message a link.  I had to go to another site today to watch my Monday shows (three of them!).

I just messaged you, thanks much for the offer.

This is the reply I got from dramafever today - "Thank you for writing in.

These episodes will be released at a later date. We're sorry about that!

Thank you for your patience!"   

In other words, who knows when they'll be showing them.  Makes me wonder if there is some kind of big copyright issue crackdown?

6 minutes ago, Kathy said:

In other words, who knows when they'll be showing them.  Makes me wonder if there is some kind of big copyright issue crackdown?

i ned a live watching link too

12 minutes ago, Kathy said:

Copyright issues have taken down sites before!  But I thought that DramaFever paid for some rights.

There's a big ad up right now on the home page for Beauty Inside.

2 hours ago, Kathy said:

:cry:

I don’t quite understand why they didn’t prepare their customers a day before at least. 

I considered  because it become so popular, the shows on Mondays,  that the networks wanted more money? Just odd.

I think they are lisc to DF. 

Love the love banter before she turned on episode 5. I’ve become addicted to this show hence my frustration with DF...

2 hours ago, thistle said:

Copyright issues have taken down sites before!  But I thought that DramaFever paid for some rights.

There's a big ad up right now on the home page for Beauty Inside.

You are correct.  Dramafever paid for the rights to show this drama. In fact, they paid extra money in order to have the exclusive rights for North America. It is a mystery what is happening at the DF website.  The entire site is down. No new episodes of any drama or variety show have been posted beginning with Friday Oct. 12. This includes Korean, Chinese and Japanese shows.  I think something is seriously wrong with the website uploading system since there have been no new episodes uploaded for going on 5 days now. Of course, Dramafever refuses to comment-such terrible customer service. They should at least have the common courtesy to tell subscribers what is going on.  I hope they will fix whatever issues quickly. 

It is a shame when problems happen with trusted streaming sites.  Thank goodness there are others, though, where we will be able to enjoy today's episode of Beauty Inside.  I'm looking forward watching with subs.  Sounds like it's gonna be a good one.

Archived