20181011_133044_7695.jpg

Spoiler

20181011_133035_5551.jpg

New IG updates too:

Spoiler

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

@nourelqamar25 ikr,, lee minki's actual birthday is januari 16th. 0116 

Oh so itz really his Real birthdate?? Wow...

I laughed at the part she said she will use it as password since the numbers are not related to her...haahahaaa

1 hour ago, hugo10 said:

And Jang Se Jong too:D:D

Eehmm... u mean Yang Se Jong ya? Heee... sounds cool:glasses:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gahhh...I am in so much trouble. My drama watching schedule is getting crazy but my itchy fingers decided to click on this one ... and I am done for the next 2 months or so. 

Marathoned the eps ... it is so good I didn’t feel the time pass. I thought it might be strange to see different actors play lead but her changes were seamless and didn’t feel awkward at all. Convos were witty...I like. Chemistry is good too! Yay!

1 hour ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

New bts posted by jtbc in youtube... if anyone can kindly translated what they said, ill be forever thankful.. ive been dying to know what they said :tears::tears:

Me too! Hopefully someone will have time to translate all the bts vids!

I'm on board for this drama! Will catch up with it soon! Glad to see good reviews and ratings. hopefully I can join for the LIVE on Monday if I catch up till the latest episodes, been just catching the trailers and teasers but it looks good and funny:lol: will be able to join in discussion of drama after I catch up with the episodes but happy to see familiar names here @supergal99 @Jusyed @shjfan23 @MizzParkSungAh @aSHJfan and also new names

just leaving some pics of our top star HSG and her sunglasses, I wonder how many has she donned so far?

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

:glasses: i have also just caught up with ep.4 ...haahaa... (too many dramas ops!)

ADDon:

Drama Beauty Inside as cover for Tway Inflight magazine :

Hide contents

Cr hyunjinlight@weibo

That's a good way of promoting the drama by T'way Air.

Hey, priority is BI ar. I'm watching another drama too, but that's Wed-Thu, i can binge watch later.

On 10/10/2018 at 7:00 AM, orangeprincess18 said:

OFFICIALLY HOOKED TO THIS DRAMA <3

i loveeee lovee their chemistry!!!!!

and can i say that Seo Hyun Jin styling is on point on this drama? all her clothes, hair, makeup everything is perfect! she's sooooooo pretty !!

+ LEE MINKI GAZE IS EVERYTHING!!!! <3

can't wait for next week!!

and i love all their OSTs!!!! <3

I find her more than pretty. I was so surprised how gorgeous she is in this drama. I loved her look in Romantic Doctor Kim but I was caught off guard this time around. The only other drama I saw her in is Another Oh Hae Young. I really enjoy her acting in all three of these drama shows.

Okay, I'm just done with all 4 episodes, even though I don't know what has been discussed before, allow me to share my viewpoint on the drama and it characters...must put disclaimer here, I'm talking about the drama and the characters and not pinpointing the actors portraying it.

I find the story or plot pretty simple or straightforward which is fine with me since I was on a drama hiatus for a while and this would be an easy one for me to get back to dramaland. It is light, funny and easily digestable, not too many complex characters or plot at the moment, first 4 episodes was a breeze through.

The characters,

I love Han SeGye character (its ok you can call me bias) but she does have a likeable character. She is a kind person, always willing to step out and help whoever in need, be it the school girl that was harassed by the donor or the lady who just wanted to kill herself and how she relent to DJ's threats when she heard that many others would be affected adversely by the rumour hurting the company and the people whose livelihood relied on it. I also pity her especially towards episode 4 when I realise the magnitude of the consequence her face changing has caused her, it is not just inconvenience but how other people viewed you as changed( in terms of personality) when you actually haven't and how she has to do what she does(runs away) and getting misunderstood for her behaviour. HSG is spunky and brave with a soft heart. 

For Ep1-3 I couldn't really comprehend SDJ character even though I understand that he has huge inseccurity or much to lose if people were to discover his secret and that he also has a weakness like HSG. I guess what I couldn't understand was the constant threat he threw at HSG because frankly he doesn't need to as he does have the upper hand. It does makes me wonder if he was so interested about SG's transformation or weakness that he would go to the extent of asking her to sleep with him(bec that was the first reasoning he got that she changes after she awakes from a sleep) Was it something about SG that has already piqued his interest? or does he really view her as a business partner and nothing more? He have SG twirling at his fingertips with her secret being much more detrimental to her than to him. But I believe his attitude change as he somehow gets himself embroiled more and more with SG. Can't help but notice him searching for SG and following her(with his eyes)at the company event. I do believe his self-defense wall he built around himself is slowly crumbling.

Of course I love SG's besties (and the cute dog!) it was heart wrenching to see the back story when SG first transformed(into an old woman) and her good friend couldn't recognise her and hilarious when Eunho also discovers the secret. These 2 are the only one who knows her secret(well until SDJ discovers it) and stood by her. I would love to see more of their interactions. Though I can't find EH's wish of becoming a priest that evident in the episodes I've seen...he seem to quite enjoy the attraction of the women who fussed around him at the charity event.:lol: and plus he seem to want to make money all the time? doing anything for money for HSG :phew: plus ermm I don't think any company would allow a delivery wearing a helmet with his face covered all the way up to the office? isn't that a security lapse?

And SDJ step sister, I can understand the sibling rivalry thingy and how she wants to surpass the brother in every way but I think there must be a back story of how they came to be like that or is it really just a simple jealousy thingy? At their family gathering, it just seems she is not happy about her father's marriage to the step mother as she calls them unrelated or no blood relations people? But she is not that unlikeable as yet as its quite funny how her plans to bring SDJ down always gets foiled.

Ok does all secretaries in this drama have that stern stoic look? can't help but notice SDJ and KSR secretaries have the same look hahaha but I wonder if SDJ secretary JH would have a love line with HSG's manager:P besides the main love line between SDJ/HSG and REH/KSR

Not much is shown of other characters to comment so far. But the first 2 episodes pace was pretty ok, though ep 3/4 drags a bit as I find the premise a bit repetitive? as they are going around in circles trying to out each other but not getting anywhere? But still not too bad, I hope the writer have more up her sleeves and I do like the light touch of the drama so far, hopefully it doesn't get too angsty later on.

Pardon me if I have touched on things you all have discussed earlier since I did not back read the whole thread to avoid spoilers to watch the drama. But hopefully from now I can join in the discussions for the drama and the characters, I hope it gives us a good ride till the end.

Till Monday!

21 hours ago, supergal99 said:

whisper* i guess we have a long queue for King Kang. Do u want that fish instead? Heee...:blink:

How about this, you can have King Kang, I’ll have DJ! :P

EH holding all these random jobs is hilarious. I’m looking forward to him as a pump attendant! 

21 minutes ago, 7psyche7 said:

EH holding all these random jobs is hilarious. I’m looking forward to him as a pump attendant! 

Hahahaha Yes! Yes! EH is rather adorable in his subtle cheekiness towards the step sister. :lol:

He is either a Stalker or a King-of-Odd-Jobs! :joy:

32 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

*whisper* erhmm.. i am eyeing on those cushions... *cough*:

:w00t:

I've been noticing the cushions, too, ever since the first episode.  It's really interesting that all of them are related to faces since SG has good reason to be obsessed with faces.

Archived