[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg! That last scene!!:wub: Their relationship is now starting to level up. And oh my, his mother is against SG.

Not sure what’s the director and SG is all about. Will have to watch that with sub. SG is so persistent to get that role, I wonder why? 

Now, we’ll have to wait for another week. But for now let’s rewatch the episodes again :D

12 minutes ago, thistle said:

I'm a little confused about that guy.  Isn't he in training to be a priest?  A Catholic priest?  Catholic priests are supposed to be celibate.  But this guy is like a magnet for females.

I think he’s on the planning stage for now. Coz, if he’s already training he should already be inside a seminary.

1 minute ago, aSHJfan said:

Haha, I was expecting Kim Min Seok's cameo to end this episode :lol:. I am happy that we didn't get any HSG transformations this week so we got to witness more awesome acting and the sizzling chemistry from our otp.

Me too!!! Looks like the transformation will be next week!

6 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Omg! That last scene!!:wub: Their relationship is now starting to level up. And oh my, his mother is against SG.

Not sure what’s the director and SG is all about. Will have to watch that with sub. SG is so persistent to get that role, I wonder why? 

Now, we’ll have to wait for another week. But for now let’s rewatch the episodes again :D

My guess maybe that the director is very famous and all of his movies are probably hitmakers or have very good reviews.

Maybe this movie will help boosts her career as an actress.

So did they hold hands?:grimace: i cant watch live.

20 minutes ago, thistle said:

I'm a little confused about that guy.  Isn't he in training to be a priest?  A Catholic priest?  Catholic priests are supposed to be celibate.  But this guy is like a magnet for females.

6 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

I think he’s on the planning stage for now. Coz, if he’s already training he should already be inside a seminary.

But he supposed to have a relationship with LDH's character ya? So he wouldnt be able to be a priest :tounge_xd:

Wooww.. this eps from the preview and spoilers.. sooo sooo good.. :wub:

I cant resist but smile and liking yt clips like crazy.. these two. Power Couple :wub:

Dojae is smiling alot,, i cannot :wub: so handsome,, and Segye always stunning.. love her fashion style..

Smiling and teasing each other, holding hands, this is too much, i should have check my blood sugar level,, their sweetness moments.. duh.. :wub::sweatingbullets:

:)article:http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/46217/20181009/the-beauty-inside-100-days-my-prince-lead-buzzworthy-dramas-list-this-month.htm

The Beauty Inside' & '100 Days My Prince' Lead Buzzworthy Dramas List This Month

BY JESSICA RAPIR / OCT 09, 2018 04:49 AM EDT

the-beauty-inside-leads-the-buzzworthy-dramas-list-this-month-photo-by-jtbc-drama-page-facebook.png?w=750 'The Beauty Inside' leads the buzzworthy dramas list this month. Photo by JTBC Drama Page/Facebook

New K-drama The Beauty Inside is leading the top buzzworthy drama list so far this month. 

Continue:

Spoiler

The Good Data Corporation released the latest ranking of the most buzzworthy dramas and cast members from October 1 through 7. The results are based on the analysis on 30 dramas in news articles and viewers' reaction on social media, online communities, and video clip view counts.

The three dramas that generated the most buzz-JTBC's The Beauty Inside, tvN's 100 Days My Prince, and SBS' Where Stars Land- all air on Monday and Tuesday timeslot. Both The Beauty Inside stars Seo Hyun Jin and Lee Min Ki also topped the buzzworthy cast members in dramas for the past week. D.O. and 100 Days My Prince co-star Nam Ji Hyun are on the third and fourth spots, respectively.

Add gif:

So stylish *cough*

1WqZwA5.jpg

2 hours ago, uglypearl said:
2 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

My guess maybe that the director is very famous and all of his movies are probably hitmakers or have very good reviews.

Maybe this movie will help boosts her career as an actress.

Its just my guess but I think she sees him as a father figure.....when she was crying/talking to SDJ on the video call she mentioned her dad...and how she lost him early....and then talked about her feelings for the director. Maybe because of her changing bodies she couldn't work with the director when he offered her some role...and he saw it as HSG becoming an arrogant diva or something....now that shes famous.

4 hours ago, thistle said:

that's why i said sharp :)

he knows his charm, i just want to keep my fingers crossed that show doesn't later on shows us HSG being his first love or something..

that's would be a dissapointment

and yes.. priesty he so ain't

Love this drama but i feel it is interesting the writers decided to do the "big reveal" so early on. Usually there's more episodes to build up to the big reveal. I feel the way they learned eachother's "weakness" is kinda underwhelming. It would've been better if she transformed as a man during the progress and we see him recognize her anyway... Oh well.

8 minutes ago, shaselai said:

Love this drama but i feel it is interesting the writers decided to do the "big reveal" so early on. Usually there's more episodes to build up to the big reveal.....

There is another Big Reveal, though, because at some point the leads are gonna realize their link in the past during her first "change" when she was an old lady and he got injured rescuing her from being hit by a car; that's when he got the brain damage that caused him to become face blind.  Will he blame her for that?  How will she react to being the cause of his trouble?  Could be interesting.

1 hour ago, thistle said:

There is another Big Reveal, though, because at some point the leads are gonna realize their link in the past during her first "change" when she was an old lady and he got injured rescuing her from being hit by a car; that's when he got the brain damage that caused him to become face blind.  Will he blame her for that?  How will she react to being the cause of his trouble?  Could be interesting.

Yeah true but i felt they could've milked this a little more though. I do like the actress for his sister. 

Archived