[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

2 hours ago, thistle said:

Continuing to watch out of curiosity but I still seriously don't like the ML threatening her to be scared.

I mean look what lead up to that was basically a  defense mechanism for him they where at each other throats the whole episode

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both of them feel vulnerable , so they are always in  defense mechanisms mode. Since now they know each others secret, they can worked together. Things seem to be moving along and i hope its in the right direction.

1 hour ago, 7psyche7 said:

Omgggggg he really said that! 

This episode was amazing! The chemistry and tension between them was explosive! Especially the scene where he grabs her arm after they saved the grieving mother. That stare... *melts* I wanted them to kiss :P

I liked SG’s support network, especially EH. He’s such a cute puppy and I just enjoy seeing SG surrounded by people who loves her, who she can let loose and just be herself with. 

Having said that, I thought the editing was a bit strange in some places, did they reuse a scene of DJ and his secretary talking about SG’s beauty? 

I don’t think they reused that scene. They only used that for preview and promotions.

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

I don’t think they reused that scene. They only used that for preview and promotions.

Thanks! I must have misremembered. 

Also, I echo what the rest have said about both DJ and SG being defensive because they feel vulnerable. SG feels vulnerable knowing that DJ knows about her secret thus she tries to confirm her suspicions so that they can be back on equal grounds. DJ uses threats to protect himself as he does not want his secret exposed and to be put in a vulnerable position, especially with his position in the company at stake.  

Despite this, they are clearly also drawn to each other and that’s what I like about their relationship .. that more than the attraction they have for one another, they are also trying to negotiate trust and vulnerability with each other. And that contributes to the wonderful tension we see between them on screen! :wub:

Maybe you all can help me understand here. I am having a hard time grasping why DJ is doing what he is doing with SG...he seems so hot and cold with her that I am feeling dizzy. Does he like her, does he not? He was threatening her early on in the episode, but then starts asking if she is pretty and feeling good about it. I mean, why would he want her to stay with him? Didn't he just explain explicitly to her and everyone else that they would have nothing to do with each other? Now he is flipping again after she helps him at the ceremony...I am soo lost...I feel their chemistry, but I can't make sense of whatever relationship they have at all. Can someone explain?

2 hours ago, 7psyche7 said:

Despite this, they are clearly also drawn to each other and that’s what I like about their relationship .. that more than the attraction they have for one another, they are also trying to negotiate trust and vulnerability with each other. And that contributes to the wonderful tension we see between them on screen! :wub:

my hearts was breaking last night when netizen said SDJ was asking HSG to  sleep together. Sleep together? What he's thinking?? Ommoo.. why they make his character looks bad and such a jerk,, andwee oppa.. :(

but maybe i should not depend on one sentence and have to see the whole eps with subtitle, so i know whats really happen between them. thank you, your opinion make sense to me..

oke, HSG is a top star and SDJ is a top executive,, we must hope their romance is not as casual and ordinary as common people,, what do you expect,, it must be fantastic and thrilling romance ride. :sweatingbullets:

well, oppa, i stand still.. cant wait for tonight eps spoilers :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, guinearoyal said:

Maybe you all can help me understand here. I am having a hard time grasping why DJ is doing what he is doing with SG...he seems so hot and cold with her that I am feeling dizzy. Does he like her, does he not? He was threatening her early on in the episode, but then starts asking if she is pretty and feeling good about it. I mean, why would he want her to stay with him? Didn't he just explain explicitly to her and everyone else that they would have nothing to do with each other? Now he is flipping again after she helps him at the ceremony...I am soo lost...I feel their chemistry, but I can't make sense of whatever relationship they have at all. Can someone explain?

All I'm gathering is that DJ initially saw SG as a business partner and she was ruining his business by allowing herself to receive bad attention. DJ didn't want the rumours about a relationship to ruin his business thus threatening her. But in the end of the episode he seems to have a change of heart and act on his feelings for her, risking the business. Idk it'll likely be explained more in the next episode.

4 hours ago, guinearoyal said:

Hope this helps you :)

During the first 2 eps, DJ had a wrong impression to SG bec of her controversies. He just want to guard his business and that’s the reason  on why he’s acting very cold towards him. But, as the days passed, he’s able to know SG more than the actress she’s known for. She’s starting to open up and so does he. Both of them are trying to understand each others secret.

And reg.the “let’s sleep together”, writers are using catchy lines..and see what it does to us. Lol!! What’s his plan? Let’s see what he means with that later! :D

5 hours ago, guinearoyal said:

From my point of view, i think DJ is taken a back because she's being bold and unexpetedly honest toward him. it's like he's attracted to her cause they both in a vulnerable situation but reacting very different, he's trying to close the door even more while she's just swinging her door wide open when he tried to take only a peek look. Like in the 3rd episode, he said to himself that she is so fearless, as if she got nothing to loose, maybe that attract him cause deep down inside he wish he would just be as fearless as her. And so, he's smitten. But in the other hand, he still couldn't trust her a 100% cause it's too risky for him. Unlike SG who has no fear losing anything, he has so much at stake, maybe that's why he's being indifferent, sometimes he's hot and sometimes he's cold.

To put it in simple words: it's just basic romance to carry out the story's plot lol.

THe change at the end of ep 3 is primarily owing to how much he can't predict HSG's character.

1. The respect and awe for her build up seeing how she has a secret and yet lives life so unabashedly. He tries to but he is very cautious and even though he doesn't show it and has people to share the secret with, but still HSG is someone he can expect to completely relate to him

2. I sense noble idiocacy coming into play once HSG realizes that he got face blindness because of her

3. The fact , despite her constantly picking fights with him, accusing him, threatening him, she ends up actually helping him - first time he was surprised when she revealed why she is trying so hard to find out about his secret (he wasn't expecting that answer of finding a comrade with similar secret), then when she helped him.. and other minor instances where she surprised him with her haughtiness on one hand and a pretty nice soul on the other (specially the business trip)

4. I LOVE the second ship.. more excited about that.. hope they get their screentime.. the couple is well matched since LDH , post RM, anyway has this fierce competitive manly image.. and AJH's weak but witty sharp image from New Journey to the west, comes into full play here. She is the strong calculative competitive one track mind businesswoman and he is the weak handsome guy who knows exactly how to tame the shrew :) .. adorable!

[Beauty Inside] Ep 3 Seo Hyun Jin saves Lee Min Ki from a crisis of not recognizing faces

Ratings: 3.5%

beauty.png

Article: Naver 'Beauty Inside' Seo Hyun Jin's video is found by Lee Min Ki 

• Seo Do Jae (Lee Min Ki) shows Han Se Gye (Seo Hyun Jin) the video that she had made whenever she changes into another appearance. 
  • Han Se Gye tries to get Seo Do Jae to tell the truth, that he can't recognize human faces well. But he refuses to. 
  • Kang Sa Ra (Lee Da Hee) meets Ryu Eun Ho (Ahn Jae Hyun) who tries to get close to her because Han Se Gye asks him to. 
  • Han Se Gye saves Seo Do Jae from a crisis of not being able to recognize someone's face. Seo Do Jae decides to open his heart because of that. 

1. [+841,-21]
Ahn Jae Hyun is so cute. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+483,-15]
Seo Hyun Jin is pretty. 

3. [+308,-18]
I hope to see more scenes of Ahn Jae Hyun and Lee Da Hee too. 

4. [+106,-10]
It's so exciting~~~It's fun~

5. [+64,-1]
Han Se Gye's beauty is insane!!! The drama is interesting too, but I'm watching it because Seo Hyun Jin is too pretty.. ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+51,-4]

Seo Hyun Jin, Lee Min Ki, Lee Da Hee, Ahn Jae Hyun, the characters are all different, it's interesting. 

Spoiler

inside.png

1. [+1251,-29]
Do some promotion for the drama!!!! It's so fun!!

2. [+538,-13]
It's fun. ㅋㅋㅋ Seo Hyun Jin's acting is good, she's pretty, I really like it. ㅎㅎㅎ

3. [+392,-9]
Why are the colors so pretty? Even the tv in my house is like that.

4. [+225,-10]
Wow, I didn't breathe while watching the whole hour. It's fun.

5. [+189,-10]
I didn't realize how much time had passed.. It's so fun!!

6. [+75,-3]
Wow, this is insanely interesting... The development is fast. The tension between Seo Hyun Jin and Lee Min Ki is amazing. Add the beautiful cinematography, pretty and handsome actors to that.

7. [+67,-2]
A drama that makes you fall for Seo Hyun Jin..

8. [+62,-4]
Whenever Lee Min Ki looks at Seo Hyun Jin straight into the eye, my heart fluttered so much. Those eyes are really..

9. [+45,-1]
I hope Seo Hyun Jin doesn't change. I want to keep seeing Seo Hyun Jin till the end~

10. [+44,-0]
It's childish, but interesting. I think the main point of it is to get the both of them help each other. The words at the end today was daebak.

cr

5 minutes ago, Jusyed said:

Anybody watching live?

Saw some links: out at the same time:sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

4. I LOVE the second ship.. more excited about that.. hope they get their screentime.. the couple is well matched since LDH , post RM, anyway has this fierce competitive manly image.. and AJH's weak but witty sharp image from New Journey to the west, comes into full play here. She is the strong calculative competitive one track mind businesswoman and he is the weak handsome guy who knows exactly how to tame the shrew :) .. adorable!

I'm a little confused about that guy.  Isn't he in training to be a priest?  A Catholic priest?  Catholic priests are supposed to be celibate.  But this guy is like a magnet for females.

7 minutes ago, Jusyed said:

@supergal99 thanks for the clips....

are we both only here tonite? :grimace:

:tounge_wink: right now i think so heee ...

"Hallo!!"

kOsEZNl.jpg

Spoiler

Ops EDIT...: thistle juz popped in

Archived