[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

Cannot wait :D:D is it for tonight episode? And why is HSG in his bed?

I believe it's at least episode 4 cuz the preview didn't show the scene. Basically tonight's ep would have SDJ take HSG to somewhere like a kitchen and HSG is saves a woman from apparently taking her own life. 
Also idk I guess HSG was on his bed just for the hilarious setup :D

Soompi article. TBI and both leads are creating the most buzz. 

“The Beauty Inside,” “100 Days My Prince,” And “Where Stars Land” Top Buzzworthy Dramas List

“The Beauty Inside,” “100 Days My Prince,” And “Where Stars Land” Top Buzzworthy Dramas List

Oct 8, 2018
by DY_Kim

New dramas were all the buzz this past week!

The Good Data Corporation revealed the ranking of the most buzzworthy dramas and cast members from October 1 through 7. The results are based on the analysis of reactions on 30 dramas through news articles, blog posts, online communities, social media, and video clip view counts.

JTBC’s “The Beauty Inside,” SBS’s “Where Stars Land” and “Ms Ma, Nemesis,” tvN’s “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” and “Room No. 9, and MBC’s “Bad Papa” all premiered over the past week and entered strong in the top 10.

The three dramas that generated the most buzz are “The Beauty Inside,” tvN’s “100 Days My Prince,” and “Where Stars Land,” which all air on Mondays and Tuesdays. This is the first time in several months that a Monday-Tuesday drama has topped the ranking after “Miss Hammurabi” 17 weeks ago.

Check out the top 10 below:

1. JTBC “The Beauty Inside” (13.22 percent)
2. tvN “100 Days My Prince” (12.99 percent)
3. SBS “Where Stars Land” (8.12 percent)
4. OCN “The Guest” (7.77 percent)
5. tvN “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” (7.35 percent)
6. tvN “Room No. 9” (6.70 percent)
7. MBC “Terius Behind Me” (5.90 percent)
8. JTBC “The Third Charm” (4.22 percent)
9. MBC “Bad Papa” (3.84 percent)
10. SBS “Ms Ma, Nemesis” (3.47 percent)Dramas.jpgActors from “The Beauty Inside” and “100 Days My Prince” also generated a lot of buzz among drama cast members.

The top 10 are are as follows:
1. JTBC “The Beauty Inside” – Seo Hyun Jin
2. JTBC “The Beauty Inside” – Lee Min Ki
3. tvN “100 Days My Prince” – D.O.
4. tvN “100 Days My Prince” – Nam Ji Hyun
5. tvN “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” – Seo In Guk
6. tvN “Room No. 9” – Kim Hee Sun
7. tvN “Room No. 9” – Kim Hae Sook
8. tvN “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” – Jung So Min
9. SBS “Where Stars Land” – Lee Je Hoon
10. SBS “Where Stars Land” – Chae Soo BinActors.jpg

I must admit that SHJ is sooo gorgeous in TBI,, in her latest drama she's always playing as an ordinary woman, but wow.. she can pull the top star aura.. like a goddes,, sooo stunning.. :wub::wub:

And fashion always on point! 

Beauty Inside Han Se Gye still.

Cto

Preview Episode 4 Tonight:

This is what  I understand from the online translations websites : (Sorry for Mistakes)

도재(이민기)는 세계(서현진)에게 동침을 제안하고.

도재와 세계는 동침을 위한 준비(?)를 해나가기 시작한다.

그러던 중 세계는 자...

DoJae (Lee MinKi) offers/suggests SeGye (Seo HyunJin) to share the bed with him.

DoJae and SeGye begin preparing the bed to sleep together(?).

Meanwhile SeGye is ...

giphy.gif

ZITBWvk.jpg

P.S. 

(What's wrong with Soompi forums?  It's taking too long to load. I'm having difficulty to post especially at the time when the drama is broadcasting/airing .... Admins please fix this)

Ratings are out! 3.5 nationwide and 3.9 in Seoul! Quite a big raise from 1st and 2nd episode. So happy for the series! :wub:

Can't wait for subs! The story is getting interesting now that DJ is asking SG to live together. Hold your horses, namja! :D

13 minutes ago, velvetine said:

Ratings are out! 3.5 nationwide and 3.9 in Seoul! Quite a big raise from 1st and 2nd episode. So happy for the series! :wub:

Can't wait for subs! The story is getting interesting now that DJ is asking SG to live together. Hold your horses, namja! :D

This is promising!!!DJ is very fast! :D

40 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Probably due to the forum reorganisation ongoing at the moment -- see the red banner 'forum reorganization':grimace:

Maybe, but I think the problem already happened weeks ago.

last month, I was trying to post on a thread of a different drama while it was airing, it took time for me to load and save the post or even edit it. so i gave up posting/sharing on that time and just only lurking.

2 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Hahaha... i zoomed in the last scene and...wow::blink:

"Let's sleep together"

Omgggggg he really said that! 

This episode was amazing! The chemistry and tension between them was explosive! Especially the scene where he grabs her arm after they saved the grieving mother. That stare... *melts* I wanted them to kiss :P

I liked SG’s support network, especially EH. He’s such a cute puppy and I just enjoy seeing SG surrounded by people who loves her, who she can let loose and just be herself with. 

Having said that, I thought the editing was a bit strange in some places, did they reuse a scene of DJ and his secretary talking about SG’s beauty? 

Archived