Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

32 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Thanks @gumtaek ! SHK looked so startled when they called NG but everyone started cracking up when they saw PBG’s advert on that car. Talk about timing! :D I wish there was more BTS of the drunk in car scene! The main leads look relaxed,comfortable and genuinely happy around each other .

Yes, me too, more BTS of the Drunken Scene, please!

DtoqHw_U0AAA0zz.jpg

DtoqHw6U0AE8Ny0.jpg

@gummyblue_ Twitter

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

@gumtaek yes it is too short, hopefully there will be another bts soon. Needs more the drunk scene bts. And PBG's advert on that car is very on time :lol:

• Like 5

Hi all!

I'm officially jumping into the bandwagonnnnnnn *throws confetti*

I didn't have the luxury to go back and read other pages but here's my take on the first two episode. Both PBG and SHK really nailed the awkward first-meetings-falling-in-love-slowly scenes that my toes are curling up so bad (in a good way). I can't stop smiling watching the two that I was thinking why some k-netz were saying SHK's acting are the same.

For me, how she characterized CSH is like a mix between Kang Mo Yeon and Oh Young... since Kang Mo Yeon was direct, sassy and spunky, Oh Young is reserved and quiet but spoke her mind too. I really love her subtle smile that appears whenever KJH is around.

PBG, on the other hand, is making my face hurt from smiling along. He's so smiley and adorable and all that I forgot I only seen him in Reply 1988. 

And interesting tidbit (which maybe some people has pointed out) that I realised after watching is that CSH mom's is the same mom as Kang Mo Yeon. :sweatingbullets: she was so cool there and whammmm. A really domineering mom in here... the actress did a good job!

Can't wait to see how the story unfolds! Thanks for all the goodies shared. *waves*

• Like 10

All the villains are coming out!

CSH's mother in law and her mole in Donghwa Hotel

CSH's mother

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

Hi! Where to watch live pls? Tkx!

Above link does not work for me.

NVM, got another one. =)

• Like 3

All the heavy stuff

Persecution of CSH...from the villains

which includes the paparazzis!

• Like 6

Spoiler . Just sharing what I can understand 

Spoiler

Evil mother in law has dug up information on KJH. CSH is very nervous but says she has done nothing to be ashamed of herself, evil MIL says she ought to be ahamed of her behavior as a married woman. CSH says she no longer has any ties to Taekyung group. Evil MIL says CSH knows what went into her father reaching where he is today and says CSH will FOREVER belong to her family, even if CSH dies she will still be daughter in law of the family. 

KJH’s friend has guessed the identity of the man, she confronts him on the swings. He admits to it and tells her that he met CSH in Cuba but says they’re not dating. The friend says it’s Weird that they were eating ramen at the rest stop.KJH says he’s worried about CSH, his friend gets angry and says that CSH is used to public scrutiny, that he ought to worry about himself. KJH acknowledges their friendship , extends fist for a fist bump but continues to worry about CSH.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4