Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Original Article: [herald pop] 'Boyfriend' Park Bogum Song Hyekyo Rest Stop Vacation ---> Flustered

Screen%2BShot%2B2018-12-04%2Bat%2B3.42.29%2BPM.png

1. +4140, -464 Ah crazy seriously f*cking fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Park Bogum was cute and handsome, he had a really big smile ㅋㅋㅋ
2.+1565, -160 Today it was so fun. Park Bogum is cute and handsome and Song Hyekyo is pretty, I hope Boyfriend does well
3.+473, -39 The person in this world that I envy the most is Song Hyekyo... She meets Park Bogum at work and Song Joongki at home
4. +439, -8 It's dirty huh (Park Bogum's line) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*cking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's still funny until now ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5.+270, -91 She looks prettier after she got married

Original Article: [news 24] 'Boyfriend' Discussing About Park Bogum's Aegyo Realistic Drunk Acting

0000230379_001_20181203104337579.jpg?type=w430_q70

Screen%2BShot%2B2018-12-04%2Bat%2B3.17.41%2BPM.png

1. +1004, -20 Park Bogum's drunk acting was the highlight of episode 2 ㅋㅋㅋ I knew already that he was good at acting but when I saw his drunk acting it really seemed real, I was so surprised ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He was so cute and lovely, the scene saved episode 2 ㅋㅋㅋ Park Bogum's acting is the best ㅋ
2. +584, -3 I seriously thought he actually drank before he filmed this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. +405, -1 I thought he was actually drunk ㅋ
4. +95, -5 Boyfriend is so heart-fluttering and fun. If only Wednesday comes faster
5.+18, -0 This is daebak ㅋㅋ Seeing Park Bogum again

@Plummpychan: Exactly my thoughts! Why didn't they include the ramyun scene at the rest stop?!

@utkim: Just too happy to do it!

@khxy: How often do they release the CPI ranks? The CPIs of the other dramas you posted...were these their highest?

tvN tweets several updates daily so in terms of tweets it is actively promoting the drama.
  • Like 7

@gumtaek I think it’s their highest throughout the dramas, isn’t it @khxy ? As encounter has only 2 eps so far, the number is quite impressive :D

V9BWw2.jpg

w9W5Ds.jpg

• Like 9

Hi everyone! It’s been a while i dropped a comment at soompi. I decided to crawl back to my cave as i give up watching the drama few months ago.:sweatingbullets:

but here i am hoping this drama can attracted me until the final episode. So far i’m enjoying the 2 episodes.. The characters, storyline, scenery totally not dissapoint me. 

Can’t wait for the next ep!

• Like 7

he looks so young at the above picture, no wonder joong ki is not worried, he looks so young :D . btw thanks for bts! waiting for tomorrow and bts eps 2!

• Like 2

Rewatched the episodes and I noticed lots of pretty paintings in SH's room and  company. She has a hobby of collecting paintings? Maybe she does paint herself? That would be cool. She's also looking at one during the beginning of ep 1.

How unique that JH takes black & white photos. 

Why do I feel that her mom is not her real mom? Maybe that's why she's only close to her dad? 

There seems to be a symbolism behind the swing in the playground -the one that is always shown in the preview and got a focus on ep 2. The one in the left that is always shown moving is where JH always sits. He said that he sits there whenever he's sad or happy. It got a focus after CSH dropped off the drunk JH. Maybe it represents JH's happiness coz they have gotten closer?

This drama has taken over my life lol. Thankfully it's Wednesday again tomorrow.

• Like 10

45 minutes ago, rainy12 said:

he looks so young at the above picture, no wonder joong ki is not worried, he looks so young :D (my view as someone age 30's). btw thanks for bts! waiting for tomorrow and bts eps 2!

Actually he's born in 1993. He's 25 y.o. 

p73YVqu.gif

And Im sure joongki not worried about this, they're professionals.

Spoiler

Nt78CPV.gif

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, reijeanne said:

There seems to be a symbolism behind the swing in the playground -the one that is always shown in the preview and got a focus on ep 2. The one in the left that is always shown moving is where JH always sits. He said that he sits there whenever he's sad or happy. It got a focus after CSH dropped off the drunk JH. Maybe it represents JH's happiness coz they have gotten closer?

Exactly what I thought, as if that swing shows he's beating heart. And yeah welcome wednesday.

• Like 5

Donghwa Hotel is getting ready for a party, inauguration of a new branch. 

1378-B37-C-BCA9-4-B0-A-BE21-4423-FA6-D6- 

The resort is built on a beach, my guess is CSH and KJH are going to ditch the party, find themselves at the beach and the ex husband sees them when he’s leaving the party. 

• Like 11

Welcome to all new chingu here :star:

Finally, they released it (BTS). I love the interaction between the two (kyo and bogum) :wub:

@RobinM They changed it. She doesn't have a child.

On 12/2/2018 at 6:57 PM, bebebisous33 said:

@ahdrianaa  JWS was the one who asked for a divorce. In the episode 1, CSH said that he had told her that he had fallen in love with a woman and wanted to be with her. So in her eyes, JWS never loved her and he cheated on her.

I won't disagree with you that CSH's father (CJH) is also responsible for her misery as his career got boosted through CSH. But notice that JWS's mother contacted CSH's mother and not directly CJH. We have two possibilities:

• She contacted JMO because she knows that it was the mother who pushed for the arranged marriage in the first place. If so then, it means that the mother is the one with the upper hand in the marriage and even used her own husband for her own ambitions. This would explain why the father can't even stop his wife from hurting his daughter. If his wife was the ambitious and greedy one, then his career could have been pushed by her too. To me, the father's conversation with CSH showed more attention and concern. CSH seems to be close to her father than her own mother. 

The second one for me.
CJH is a kind father, but he seems powerless over his wife. CJH also sent Nam Myung Sik to accompany CSH when CSH entered Taekyung. Asked him to protect his daughter.

Yes, because Jin Mi Ok's great efforts, she made CJH as a mayor of Seoul. And for her next ambition, she has dreams to be a first lady. Jin Mi Ok is placed on the palm of Kim Hwa Jin's hand. As we can see, Jin Mi Ok seems very obedient of Kim Hwa Jin. Is there a reason behind that? Seems Taekyung Group's in control of Cha's family.

Just additional info,
Cha Jong Hyun, Nam Myung Sik, Kim Jung Pyo (Kim Sun Joo's oppa who was dead) were called The Three Musketeers during their Journalism college days.

Based on the Characters Description in here

http://program.tving.com/tvn/encounter/11/Contents/Html?h_seq=1

Edited by bohmi
  • Like 6

I know its drama but it just mind boggling how a ceo is so obedient to her mother. The ex-husband is no good either. Don't care if he felt she was unapproachable and went to cheat but later regrets it. If you leave your spouse for a better life, justified or not, don't look back. 

• Like 2

Regarding the CPI index, I'm surprised and happy that the CPI index of this drama can be that high at 326 since SH and JH's story doesn't seem very unique compared to Goblin, DOTS, and MLFTS. 

It's my first time watching melodrama so I hope this drama is not going to be a crying fest from beginning to the end....hoping for a good ep 3 also!

• Like 2