Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Hello everyone!!So far I'm loving Encounter and I think I've invested emotions with the characters already that I'm hoping for their happily ever after. This drama is definitely setting us up for a rollercoaster ride that I'm preparing my heart this early.:lol:

• Like 11

I noticed the director is the same as Jealousy Incarnate. The two dramas have very different styles in terms of cinematography. While the shooting for Encounter is superb, I guess we have to give credit to the scriptwriter for the many symbolisms (perhaps these are explicitly stated in the script). I do hope it will have a happy ending like Jalousy Incarnate.

• Like 9

@bohmi OMG thank you for that!! I love the opening and ending animation art so much :wub: I checked out the artist and his/her works are awesome :love:

https://www.kpopmap.com/park-bogum-is-the-perfect-uncle-on-the-set-of-encounter/

Park BoGum Is The ‘Perfect Uncle’ On The Set Of “Encounter”

DECEMBER 3, 2018

park bogum encounter, park bogum kid, park bogum kind, park bogum 2018

Park BoGum is well-known for his kind heart and consideration for others. This time the actor was seen being “the perfect uncle”, “a sweet dad”, or just “a caring older brother”.

The actor is currently filming for the drama “Encounter”. On the set, Park BoGum had to act with children. The actor was kind and attentive to the child actors. He was also trying to be close to them.

Some pictures of him and a child actor warm the heart of netizens. These pictures were uploaded by the mother of the child actor Yang HeeJae on Instagram. Take a look for yourself.

Spoiler

park bogum encounter, park bogum kid, park bogum kind, park bogum 2018park bogum encounter, park bogum kid, park bogum kind, park bogum 2018park bogum encounter, park bogum kid, park bogum kind, park bogum 2018

The mother explained that during the break time, Park BoGum came to HeeJae and offered first to take pictures together.

The actor would have won the hearts of kids on the set. Do you find the actor’s actions sweet?

• Like 11

I thought the hair cut is pretty and makes SHK looks younger. I was actually thinking of getting SH's hair cut also hahahaha. My current hair style is not too different from SH so I just need to add the bang lol. However, I wonder if that bang takes a lot of maintenance though...

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

ANYEO BOYFRIEND CHINGUUUUUUUUSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

I was waiting for this one. SHK! PBG! And in true fashion, they delivered. One thing I like about SHK as an actress is she establishes herself in whatever role she is playing from the start. It doesn't take her a few episodes to settle into her characters, she makes you forget about her from the very beginning, and that is so endearing.

Take me to CUBA! What a beautiful and scenic place to film a drama. Their beauty complimented their scenic surroundings perfectly. I love the pace of this drama. It is steady and it keeps you interested without any unnecessary angst. I love how right away we dispense with the backstory right in the opening sequence and we get right to the meat of the story. CSH is someone who lives a very sheltered and very rigid life. She isn't allowed to live it on her own terms nor is she really allowed to make any mistakes or show too much emotion. I really felt her suffocating.

Someone wrote that they felt she took her purse being stolen too well. But, that purse was a part of her armor. It also held her phone, which she could no longer be reached on. It held her identification, which she wanted to temporarily forget about. She really needed those hours in Cuba and I admire that she spent it resting, exploring, laughing, dancing and being doted on, albeit, by a complete stranger.

KJH represents the other side of the mirror for her. There is no one in her life like him. He's always smiling and laughing and remains positive. He is someone who isn't afraid of hard work and doesn't feel entitled to anything from anyone. He's honest and sincere. He slips up and tells the truth without consequence and that is so refreshing to someone like her who is always surrounded by people with agendas, judgments and lies.

If her ex-husband left her for another woman to make her jealous, then he is as dumb as he looks. I got the impression he wasn't very smart due to the fact that the hotel was not doing well. In such a short period of time, CSH has made it successful and even expanded the brand. I don't know what the ex-mother-in-law has in mind, but if she plans to steal the hotel back, she better hope that her son can maintain CSH's hard work, otherwise, they will be facing bankruptcy again.

Saddest moment for me wasn't when she met with her parents, although there clearly wasn't much warmth from them. It was when she was in the car with KJH after their ramen date and he cleared up that his favorite lady was his mother and that is who he was talking to that day. Then CSH asked how he could be so happy and laughing on the phone with his mother, I visibly cringed. That type of loneliness of not knowing what a healthy and happy relationship with a parent is like was just too sad for words.

• Like 20

That rose on Kim Jin Hyuk's hand!! Awwe, will he gave it to Cha Soo Hyun? My heart flutters even without knowing or seeing the actual scene :wub::sweatingbullets:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2