Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

@roshzanna thank you so much! But when the playground is not there anymore, we won't go there :tears: I'd rather keep the beautiful playground in my mind.

I want to go to Ihwa Mural village, maybe the bookstore and Namsan library. In what scene is the stamp coffee? :wub:

Thank you so much.

@roshzanna thank you so much! But when the playground is not there anymore, we won't go there :tears: I'd rather keep the beautiful playground in my mind.

I want to go to Ihwa Mural village, maybe the bookstore and Namsan library. In what scene is the stamp coffee? :wub:

Thank you so much.

50 minutes ago, tlireal said:

Thank you so much.

Thank you so much.

@tlireal sadly, the playground is not a playground anymore but a parking lot. The stamp coffee is ep 14, before the bookstore date. if you will go there... take subway line 2, get off at hongik university station exit 1 or 2.  Cross the street and there is a street there, donggyo-ro?(?).  The bus stop on the right side of that street is for bus #5,  (left side for bus 6, which i took going back to hongik univ station) get off at the 6th stop... stamp coffee is 1 min walk. Address is  240-4 yeonamdong.  Google map is always giving a route which is confusing and longer walk. This is the best one. bus stops at the corner of the street of stamp coffee. 

The youngpoong bookstore.... take subway line 1  take jonggak station exit 6 and as u exit there is the bookstore. Going there is easy. its near everywhere, just walking distance. Can't remember the name of the stream near that. 

• Thanks 1

@tlireal in going to ihwa mural village. My starting point is changdeokgung palace, i took bus 162, on the 3rd stop which is korea national open university i get off and near the bus stop is an alley going there.  or u can walk at the end of the street turn left and when u see mini stop store turn right.  at the end u will see wooden stairs leading to the painting where they sit and imitate the girl and man in the painting. From there, few walks and you will find the stairs leading to the scene where jh propose to sh.  i 'll give u the exact address later. 

• Thanks 1

Ihwa mural village...

The address of the cafe in the stairs....gaebbal museum and cafe 26 naksanseonggwakseo 1-gil ihwa-dong , jongno-gu

The one with the painting on the stone seat.....57 yulgok-ro 19-gil road.

The Namsan library is near namsan park and namdaemun market

• Thanks 1