Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

By the way, today's episode has extended (More than an hour), which is good news for us!

Thanks tvN for being flexible (Couldn't do it if it airs on terrestrial channel) <3

• Like 19
  • Love 3

11 minutes ago, nikir said:

This is so true.. my perception of ep15 changed after i watched with subs.. the dialogues are soo meaningful with subs..

Will get back after watching ep16 with subs..

Lots of thank you to say..lots to share

@nikir 

Encounter / Boyfriend made me realize that great script in amazing hands of professional actor/ actress no matter dramatic or happy vibe we can enjoy. 

The dialogues when Cha Soo Hyun explain why she need to ask breaking up are full of love and care, Cha Soo Hyun did not choose silly way to hurt or harm Kim Jin Hyuk. 

Even when Kim Jin Hyuk attempted with several methods/things, such all methods/things are full of love and care to the max either, Cha Soo Hyun’s response is not rude or aggressive but so calm.

This is beautiful and classic drama without rude words or hurt acts to throw away to each other, audiences realize every minute that it is their way of giving love from the bottom of their heart to another from each perspective.

10 minutes ago, rosiepeonie188 said:

Thank you so much everyone, who make this thread hot everytime, with almost 400 pages of thread it proved how much we love of Encounter. 

Thank you @ahdrianaa @Bebelicious @leedonghaek @gumtaek @bubblechoco @stroppyse @dukesa1122 @autumnight @NongpeeP @stardustvoid and everyone in this thread for every insights, thoughts, predictions, recaps, translation, news and GIFs 

Gonna miss our sleepless night discussing about this drama. Thank you for our meaningful encounter. 

:heart:

@rosiepeonie188

Thank you for everything we stay here with enjoyable moments.

• Like 14
  • Love 3

Thank you to everyone on this thread.:wub:

Here you go,  have some of the Cake they had tonight.

6-EF55768-B181-4550-9-B5-E-DEFBC11416-EC

• Like 13
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 1

DRAMA: Boyfriend Ep. 16 (FINALE)

Original Article: [sports seoul] 'Boyfriend' Park Bogum Song Hyekyo, A Happy Ending After Going Through Ups And Downs 'Playground Kiss' Confirms Their Love

0000469239_001_20190124230230771.jpg?type=w540

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-01-24%2Bat%2B9.59.29%2BPM.png

1. +1213, -82 I've been happy since the 1st ep until the last ep. Park Bogum you've worked hard, you're so cool
2. +570, -22 Dreamlike ending
3. +487, -15 Since it's a happy ending, I feel happy too~~
4. +122, -2 To me this was like a healing dramaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. +88, -1 Boyfriend will be remembered as a warm drama to me. I watched because of Park Bogum and Song Hyekyo, but this drama warmed winter for meㅠㅠ
6. +85, -4 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I was happy while watching. Cha Suhyun and Kim Jinhyuk be happy ❤️Thank you to the actors for showing us their good acting, you all worked hard :)
7. +57, -6 Song Hyekyo's visuals are shining and Bogum jjang
8. +33, -0 So so good. I cried in the middle, but the ending was really good. Park Bogum Song Hyekyo thank you for being Kim Jinhyuk and Cha Suhyun ㅠㅠ.
9. +33, -3 It's been awhile since I've watched a warm drama. In the end, love will always win. Because of the two actors, I've been happy these two past months. I really love both Song Hyekyo and Park Bogum ㅠㅠ
10. +29, -0 A perfect happy ending! I've been happy because of Boyfriend. Park Bogum, Song Hyekyo, and those behind the drama, you've all worked hard~
11. +18, -1 Today I cried and laugh, this is my first time going through something like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 18
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

I can’t compose my thoughts coherently just yet but I love the ending animation! How they both fused together, sun and moon, and became a star. Ah! So romantic. You are my starlight indeed :wub:

ETA: This drama is an instant classic!

Full review once I feel up to it lol

• Like 16
  • Love 6

A beautiful drama indeed!

Thanks everyone for making this journey even more meaningful with all your amazing insights, analysis, whining, bursts of angers :D, encouragement, inspirations, recapping, gifts, videos, links, news and guesses of what the ending would be since episode 1 :joy:

I initially watch Encounter/Boyfriend because of SHK and fell so hard for PBG in the end :love: Love them both and hope to see them together in 1 screen in the future. 

Im not saying goodbye yet,  can’t move on yet.  Will be here for a while lurking and reading all your posts.

:heart:

• Like 13
  • Love 3

I'm late, just came back from work and still catching up with wonderful updates here....Thank you so much my dear friends...no words can describe my feeling...we got happy ending...but I am sad that the drama ended and I am gonna miss this thread...the time when we are so head over heel with this drama...:bawling:

Thanks again chingus:heart:

• Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

Watching the rerun on TVN right now. Can’t get enough of this drama :kiss_wink:

• Like 9
  • Love 4

15 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

@nikir 

Encounter / Boyfriend made me realize that great script in amazing hands of professional actor/ actress no matter dramatic or happy vibe we can enjoy. 

The dialogues when Cha Soo Hyun explain why she need to ask breaking up are full of love and care, Cha Soo Hyun did not choose silly way to hurt or harm Kim Jin Hyuk. 

Even when Kim Jin Hyuk attempted with several methods/things, such all methods/things are full of love and care to the max either, Cha Soo Hyun’s response is not rude or aggressive but so calm.

This is beautiful and classic drama without rude words or hurt acts to throw away to each other, audiences realize every minute that it is their way of giving love from the bottom of their heart to another from each perspective.

@rosiepeonie188

Thank you for everything we stay here with enjoyable moments.

You have expressed so beautifully in words what I feel but struggle to express. Thank you  @NongpeeP for being so insightful  !!

This drama is a classic.. nothing cheesy, silly or cringe worthy.. every frame every visual, dialogue n above all the acting by all the characters in each scene.. amazing..

And the OSTs... without them the scenes are not complete.. the feelings they give us, the hope, love ... every feeling that we feel when we watch.. it's the culmination of hardwork of all the artists right from the actors to the scriptwriters, musicians ..all the people involved to give us such a masterpiece.. THANK YOU!!!

PBG SHK.. my dedicated thanks to you tomorrow after watching ep16:wub:

• Like 17
  • Love 3

I have been lurking since 2000 KST but was not able to post before the drama started because I'm at work and it sucks and i can't understand what I'm feeling right now. It's like having my last day with my boyfriend and everything's so perfect and happy before he leaves to be on a ship. :wacko:

I will post something once my feelings settles down coz..

AIGOOOOOOO~~~ :lol::wacko::tears::D:wub::bawling::blush::joy:

• Like 14
  • Love 4

Well, the end was not how I envisioned it. Them eloping to Cuba and dancing salsa till' the wee hours. But this is good enough. I hope ALL the mothers stay out of their lives forever. 

• LOL 13

36 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

: as labeled

@leedonghaek

Thank you so much.

In addition to beautiful dialogues and pleasing acts, Kim Jin Hyuk and Cha Soo Hyun always express their love and affection with 

gesture, touching, eyes contacts, and staring stop short like their sight can not repel from each other have also shouted out their deep love, kind caring, and passionate yearning in the catured pictures you posted.

How could audiences be lucky to have a chance to watch Park Bo Gum’s and Song Hye Kyo’s amazing acting and gorgeously beautiful visuals like in Encounter / Boyfriend as our dearest Kim Jin Hyuk and Cha Soo Hyun?

Would audiences have fate to watch PBG&SHK come back to act together again? We shall wait and see with hope. 

• Like 10
  • Love 5