Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Good job to us for soothing the pain away :lol: 

Everybody’s getting too worked up about all the possible endings and what will happen in Episode 15&16. Aigooo :sweatingbullets:

I dont even want to think about it anymore. A little more than 24 hours from now we will finally know whats getting to us.

Praying to all the drama Gods for a happy ending for our CSH and KJH.

UxBjod.gif

• Like 16
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

Until now we already saw determination that JH give to pursue SH..I won't doubt him..its hurt for both but I believe in the power of love they share together :blush:

I'm being romantic now...

@leedonghaek I already save your picture if u don't mind :D

• Like 13

35 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

A little more than 24 hours from now we will finally know whats getting to us.

Praying to all the drama Gods for a happy ending for our CSH and KJH.

Can't wait!! I hope there will be wrap up party on the last episode!! 

Anyway, someone mentioned this before, will Yoo Young-A give Q&A session before ep. 16?

Spoiler

I'll be flying to seoul tonight, and all i can think of is tmrw episode. Don't know why im so nervous for tmrw episode. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, shyguitar said:

@stardustvoid Too bad there were no scenes while they were preparing the food. It must've been great to see them so sweet while JH chopping all the vegetables and ingredients while SH is cooking.. then she'll let him taste it if it's good enough. back hugs her while she's cooking. Yikes!!!! 

During the sofa scene, while her head is on his lap, how I wish he planted kisses on her face and told her how amazing and beautiful she is. This scenes are so subtle and beautiful as it is, but the romantic and aggressive side of me wants more lol. SOrry! 

My thoughts exactly! But ever since that wedding photoshoot scene... her mind is going through a turmoil and I think that she's not in the mood to be lovey-dovey, sadly :(

Speaking of kisses that should have existed, I think:

E09 Reunion scene in Seokcho
E11 Ring scene

E12 After he puts her to sleep (He did plant a kiss on her on the previous episode when she was drunk)

E12 When they had Subway in her office

E12-13 When she pays his home a visit OR after the visit

E13 Sofa scene

I don't care if it's a peck, a forehead kiss, a smooch or a kiss... they should have existed

GIVE US MORE! COMPENSATE OUR BROKEN HEART PLEASE!

• Like 5
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1

This twitter mentioned Park Bo Gum to hold his own being for his acting as Kim Jin Hyuk.

In Behind the scene, PBG looks like a cheerful teenager or playful university student while Kim Jin Hyuk looks maturely charming. 

I can not imagine this Park Bo Gum could act affectionate kisses scenes in Cuba, balcony, New Year party and his eye stare to CSH like he wanna swallow her, some more loving scenes we are expecting in ep.15-16 too, 

this is really the magic of his acting.

3 hours ago, rosiepeonie188 said:

Btw @bubblechoco i just checked ig acc of the crew who posted the foods and PBG yesterday.. he already deleted it, is it perhaps he got so many regram or because viewers questioning whether PBG using bandange or ring? :lol:

Fans should discuss among themselves, rather than bombarding comments in the crew’s IG which might make all casts&crews not post more pics/clips about PBG, SHK,  Encounter’s Casts&Crews.

Park Bo Gum’s twitter from Encounter’s recent dating scene

• Like 15
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, rosiepeonie188 said:

Can't wait!! I hope there will be wrap up party on the last episode!! 

Anyway, someone mentioned this before, will Yoo Young-A give Q&A session before ep. 16?

Reveal hidden contents

I'll be flying to seoul tonight, and all i can think of is tmrw episode. Don't know why im so nervous for tmrw episode. 

I'm sure there will be a wrap up party, usually it's on the day of the finale

About the Q&A session, I've never heard of anything on that

Have fun in Seoul! Are you planning to visit any place from Encounter?

=

9 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

Fans should discuss among themselves, rather than bombarding comments in the crew’s IG which might make all casts&crews not post more pics/clips about PBG, SHK,  Encounter’s Casts&Crews.

I agree. I never like commenting on casts and crews social media.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, shyguitar said:

in every predicament and trial they encounter, the forces just bring them closer together. Happy ending it is. 

You couldn't have said it better.. this is actually what's happening throughout the series 

I had mentioned much earlier that every trouble that comes to them.. right from ep3.. be it from those news articles or ex mother inlaw, dir Choi.. every problem just accelerates their relationship n brings them closer..

So are these problems.. the bigger the problem .. the closer they will become.. the current problem will make them take the next step that CSH is hesitating to take.. marriage:wub:

• Like 16
  • Love 4

25 minutes ago, bubblechoco said:

My thoughts exactly! But ever since that wedding photoshoot scene... her mind is going through a turmoil and I think that she's not in the mood to be lovey-dovey, sadly :(

E11 Ring scene

E12 After he puts her to sleep (He did plant a kiss on her on the previous episode when she was drunk)

E13 Sofa scene

I don't care if it's a peck, a forehead kiss, a smooch or a kiss... they should have existed

Goodness! We could’ve gotten 6 more kisses LOL

Okay, to ward off the impending sadness of bidding Jinsoo farewell, let’s count the official kisses shall we (for science)

Masquerade kiss

Vacuum cleaner kiss (saw this description somewhere, lol)

Mora Cabana kiss

Balcony kiss

Balcony kiss redux

Drunk peck

Candy peck

:wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5

@rosiepeonie188

Dont worry chingu...

Im feeling alittle positive right now, (i had to)

Spoiler

You’ll be flying to Seoul tonight?? Take me with you :bawling: I so envy you! Enjoy!!

@NongpeeP

Aigooo. PBG with long hair is my favorite!! I have high regards with PBG and I still have high regards for him :heart: 

Love when the tweeter referred to SHK as an acting Goddess... and look at her credentials 

Spoiler

alXglj.jpg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Bogummy's self confidence is just like Kim Jinhyuk's. :)

Anyway idk if it's just coincidence but I just noticed that he always uses his hand with the ring to be seen in photos. It's like he's proud of the ring and loves wearing it ❤️

• Like 16
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Is Bo-Gum left handed? Just wondering. Coz he uses his left hand so much. When he was holding the camera on the latest BTS, he was also using his left hand. :wub: Hope he grows his hair back, I want it not wavey though, I want it just like in the magazine. So manly :love:

@leedonghaek

Just wondering if you understand mandarin? :)

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

Dramabeans Boyfriend episode 14 recap

I've just read the recap and Lollypip's personal view. I found myself agreeing with the last part of Lollypip's thoughts . Below is the portion of said comment. 

This isn’t noble idiocy — it’s fear, plain and simple. Until Soo-hyun learns to get over her fear and trust Jin-hyuk when he says that she’s worth it, just herself and nothing else, this relationship will never work. 

• Like 13
  • Sad 5

3 hours ago, shyguitar said:

@stardustvoid Too bad there were no scenes while they were preparing the food. It must've been great to see them so sweet while JH chopping all the vegetables and ingredients while SH is cooking.. then she'll let him taste it if it's good enough. back hugs her while she's cooking. Yikes!!!! 

During the sofa scene, while her head is on his lap, how I wish he planted kisses on her face and told her how amazing and beautiful she is. This scenes are so subtle and beautiful as it is, but the romantic and aggressive side of me wants more lol. SOrry! 

@shyguitar

I always write that Encounter makes  audiences focus on process, rather than caring the result.

Why did they show us the yummy foods but there were no scenes which KJH helped CSH prepare ingredients as you mentioned.

Could I mention that CSH sleeps on KJH’s lap looked very intimate because it is KJH’s high quadricep high?

(sexual passions aroused, It is intimate as when KJH caress CSH’s knee) 

2 hours ago, bubblechoco said:

E11 Ring scene

E13 Sofa scene

@bubblechoco

Count me one to wanna watch them lovey dovey and more kisses for our KJH&CSH, they might need pampering with sweet mutual actions after intense scenes recently.

1 hour ago, dukesa1122 said:

@NongpeeP

Aigooo. PBG with long hair is my favorite!! I have high regards with PBG and I still have high regards for him :heart: 

Love when the tweeter referred to SHK as an acting Goddess... and look at her credentials 

@dukesa1122

What I like the most from what audiences mention Encounter about Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo is their gorgeous visuals but they can act amazingly too, PBG&SHK have both features as an actor/actress which are quite rare.

For Song Hye Kyo, I started appreciating her acting in Encounter and I like her slim fit figure which she mentioned working out hard for Encounter’s preparation with Park Bo Gum, her face&body is exactly suitable for HD’s slightly expanded screen and make her look healthier. 

1 hour ago, winter spring summer said:

Bogummy's self confidence is just like Kim Jinhyuk's. :)

Anyway idk if it's just coincidence but I just noticed that he always uses his hand with the ring to be seen in photos. It's like he's proud of the ring and loves wearing it ❤️

@winter spring summer

Your comment made me stare his couple ring for a big while, am I crazy to take almost a minute to see and smile with the screen. Park Bo Gum might adore KJH’s couple ring as same as us.

By the way, I used to wonder why co-workers in PBG’s drama or variety show often called him Bogummy, from Encounter’s BTS, I realize that PBG’s cheerful&playful personality suits Bogummy.

P.O. who acted as KJH’s younger bro but actually is half year older than PBG also called him Bogummy in his recent interview. 

• Like 14
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

Is Bo-Gum left handed? Just wondering. Coz he uses his left hand so much. When he was holding the camera on the latest BTS, he was also using his left hand. :wub: Hope he grows his hair back, I want it not wavey though, I want it just like in the magazine. So manly :love:

@leedonghaek

Just wondering if you understand mandarin? :)

He's right handed. :)

He always uses his right hand when he's writing. 

(Unless he's ambidextrous..)

I also love his long hair, it suits him well when styled right, like his TNGT photoshoot for that magazine. (I didn't like the way they styled his long hair in the Cuba scenes.) 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

By the way, I used to wonder why co-workers in PBG’s drama or variety show often called him Bogummy, from Encounter’s BTS, I realize that PBG’s cheerful&playful personality suits Bogummy

Koreans usually suffix names with "a/ya" or "ee" when calling their friends or ppl they are comfortable with..like how HI calls JH as Jinhyuka and Nam/WS calls CSH as Soohyuna... hence bogummy .. but yes it suits his personality well

On a side note, in reality I  rarely see ppl calling friends with " shi" but I find this very common in most kdrama where the OTP calls each other name with "shi".. it's a sign of respect but I don't see it in real life btwn ppl who know each other well

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1