Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

34 minutes ago, bubblechoco said:

I wish they could have one on their own, I would love to see them in formal attire receiving awards!

I wish the same for PBG and SHK. They worked in extremely cold conditions and within such a tight schedule too. The drama is beautiful (am relying on a happy ending). I want to visualise this sweet couple going up stage together to receive their much-deserved awards and the people present can burst with their chemistry for all I care!   :D

I think this drama drives home a really happening message in Korea which is to accord respect to the divorced women out there and give them the freedom to fall in love with whoever they want, and especially if it's with a much younger guy with lower status too. I hope some good will come out  of this drama. Wasn't easy for PBG and SHK.

The mothers can see for themselves how catastrophic their son will feel; how heart-wrenching their heartbreak is.....

It's an extremely painful lesson for some. 

• Like 18
  • Thanks 5

He meant what he said, 

When he said

aKO6Mz7.jpg

zLY5eZE.jpg

And now that he overheard his parents conversation and knew the truth, i believe his strong will, eventually will lead him back to where he belong, in Soo Hyun side. Since it would be impossible for him to live without her. 

JinSoo hwaiting! 

-------- ------ --------

And also, despite the heartbreaking preview, let's celebrate our OTP, who were re-crowned as the top 2 of most buzzworthy actors and dramas from Jan 14-Jan 20.

1st: PBG

2nd: SHK

--

4th: Boyfriend

Thanks @gumtaek for the info, tho it quickly drowned with ep 15 preview.

Congrats Park Bo Gum-Ssi and Sing Hye Kyo-Ssi. We demand awards for them!

• Like 19
  • Thanks 5

40 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

Could KJH be able to leave CSH lonely in such shocking& troubling situations

This will pbly be the ending of ep 15.. the bribery +breakup+ JH mom.. ep 15 wil pbly end with the high tension of the above 3 .. and come to closure in ep16 with happy ending 

• Like 9

Gosh my heart is breaking. How can a preview be this intense? Gosh this is really the climax, let's brace ourselves. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 4

@bubblechoco

There's a photo at the bottom of your post. Is that from the preview? Because if it is, it looks like the security staff is handing him a box of his belongings. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, htk9207 said:

@bubblechoco

There's a photo at the bottom of your post. Is that from the preview? Because if it is, it looks like the security staff is handing him a box of his belongings. 

If Im not mistaken, that's just a snapshot from his CF. I think he's a CEO in that commercial. Nevermind maybe I'm wrong.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, shyguitar said:

If Im not mistaken, that's just a snapshot from his CF. I think he's a CEO in that commercial. Nevermind maybe I'm wrong.

@htk9207

Yup that's his Kakaopage CF

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, shyguitar said:

You're right, it's the newest CF from KakaoPage

I posted that image because I think that outfit / style fits so much as the husband of a CEO @htk9207

• Like 5
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, shyguitar said:

Gosh my heart is breaking. How can a preview be this intense? Gosh this is really the climax, let's brace ourselves. 

I have to teach my heart to be strong before watching ep 15 & 16.

Be strong... oh my soft heart...:heart:

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, jl08 said:

I wish the same for PBG and SHK. They worked in extremely cold conditions and within such a tight schedule too. The drama is beautiful (am relying on a happy ending). I want to visualise this sweet couple going up stage together to receive their much-deserved awards and the people present can burst with their chemistry for all I care!   :D

I think this drama drives home a really happening message in Korea which is to accord respect to the divorced women out there and give them the freedom to fall in love with whoever they want, and especially if it's with a much younger guy with lower status too. I hope some good will come out  of this drama. Wasn't easy for PBG and SHK.

The mothers can see for themselves how catastrophic their son will feel; how heart-wrenching their heartbreak is.....

It's an extremely painful lesson for some. 

Exactly. I have already given up on Baeksang and SDA though.

Let's hope tvN will actually have one in the coming year (eeeeek!)

There were rumours (never confirmed by the production team) saying the character of Cha Soohyun is based on a famous businesswoman in S Korea,

Spoiler

who is now divorced and dating an actor (I don't know if this is appropriate to bring up or not so I'm not gonna mention their name); they don't have the age difference problem, but it's already explosive enough to date an actor (not meaning to bring down anyone, though) 

I hope Soohyun's mum will stop being so stubborn with power & wealth... LET GO OF THEM PLEASE

If for once she sees how happy her daughter is with her beau... will she change her mind? (For her, I doubt it - but still I want both mothers to see)

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

Filming crew members Instagram Update:

I think it's from Park Bogum's DC Gallery - they've sent coffee and steak cart to the filming site! ^__^

• Like 17
  • Love 1

For SH’s mum, I suspect it all started with greed for power. That’s why she pushed her Husband into politics. But somewhere, after taking money from Taegyeong group, she knew she had lost control. That’s why she could sell her daughter to Taegyeong group, she had to kneel before WS’s Mother. WS’s mum can destroy them, using the threat of them receiving money...

But now, with SH’s Father coming out to confess, the family can finally be freed from Taegyeong group’s clutches.

I think SH’s Father will sacrifice himself, take the blame for the whole thing. Mum will not be implicated. Perhaps, then she will learn to love...

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, bubblechoco said:

Filming crew members Instagram Update:

I think it's from Park Bogum's DC Gallery - they've sent coffee and steak cart to the filming site! ^__^

Is it from today? :o

If it is, i hope PBG and SHK stay warm, well and healthy, so are the rest of the casts and crew.

The last episode is in 3 days, how they manage to do the rush editing is beyond my imagination. All crew deserve warm and hearty meal and our appreciation for working so hard day and night.

• Like 10
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, bubblechoco said:

Jinhyuk: It's that person's hardest moment... But there is nothing I can do
Jinhyuk's mum: "What can I do... I'll reap what I sow..."

Congressman Cha: "That fund... l am going to reveal it as I knew it from the start"

Driver Nam: "Your father wants to put your life back on track... That gave him the confidence"

Soohyun: "I received some orange preserves from your mother..."
                  "It's so pure and pretty... How can I destroy that?"
                  "I can't do it... Jinhyuk"

=

To JH, is that person is CSH? Why nothing u can do? :bawling:

To CSH, please do not leave n say goodbye to JH.

Please, noooooo:bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

4 minutes ago, rosiepeonie188 said:

The last episode is in 3 days, how they manage to do the rush editing is beyond my imagination. All crew deserve warm and hearty meal and our appreciation for working so hard day and night.

I wonder about this too!

Something really tells me a chunk of episode 16 will be in Cuba

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

I have higher respect for PBG now. I watched this mainly bec of SHK. Never thought that it would be this good. The story is good, best cinematography, the flow of the story is seamless, the humor, the chemistry and the awesome acting. I have nothing but praises for this drama. I am thankful to have exchanged insights with you, my virtual friends. I am so sentimental right now. 

• Like 12
  • Love 11

5 minutes ago, rosiepeonie188 said:

Is it from today? :o

If it is, i hope PBG and SHK stay warm, well and healthy, so are the rest of the casts and crew.

Yep! Freshly updated around 20 minutes ago!

No signs of last filming yet, but I guess they are slowly wrapping up (I don't think they film the drama in orderly sequence)

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, shyguitar said:

I have a higher respect for PBG now. I watched this mainly bec of SHK. Never thought that it would be this good. The story is good, best cinematography, the flow of the story is seamless, the humor, the chemistry and the awesome acting. I have nothing but praises for this drama. I am thankful to have exchanged insights with you, my virtual friends. I am so sentimental right now. 

Me too. All the insights here from chingus, make me understand more n deeper n appreciate a lot. Hard to say goodbye, comes this thursday.

Thanks to pd, writer n all crew members, not forgetting actors , n actress.

• Like 12
  • Love 4

16 minutes ago, bubblechoco said:

Yep! Freshly updated around 20 minutes ago!

No signs of last filming yet, but I guess they are slowly wrapping up (I don't think they film the drama in orderly sequence)

cyd8YaU.jpg

The picture is not really clear, but i guess he's still wearing the ring?:blush:

• Like 7

If that filming  from  IG is today, JH  is still wearing their couple ring. 

(hope my eyes are not deceiving me)

• Like 7