Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Jinhyuk: It's that person's hardest moment... But there is nothing I can do
Jinhyuk's mum: "What can I do... I'll reap what I sow..."

Congressman Cha: "That fund... l am going to reveal it as I knew it from the start"

Driver Nam: "Your father wants to put your life back on track... That gave him the confidence"

Soohyun: "I received some orange preserves from your mother..."
                  "It's so pure and pretty... How can I destroy that?"
                  "I can't do it... Jinhyuk"

=

• Like 4
  • Sad 12
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

I have a sliver of hope that previews are misleading. I hope this happens in the first half of episode 15

I SINCERELY HOPE THAT SOME SCENES HERE ARE FROM EPISODE 16!

Inhale. Exhale.

I hope this will happen in epi 15 so they will get back together in epi 16. I dread for this to happen in Epi 16! That will only mean 1 think. Noooooooo!

@jl08

Chingu! Let’s braze ourselves for the impact. :bawling:

@bubblechoco

Where is that translation from? Huhu can you share the vid? So CSH did tell him about his mom.

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Damn.

It has been a long time since I saw a male lead broke down totally like this. It is JH's first love and his love is so pure that is  so heart-breaking to see him cry like he loses everything. 

But we should still feel positive because this is what happens in episode 15, not 16. There is no way this drama has sad ending for our couple :)

• Like 10
  • Sad 10
  • Love 1

Just now, dukesa1122 said:

I hope this will happen in epi 15 so they will get back together in epi 16. I dread for this to happen in Epi 16! That will only mean 1 think. Noooooooo!

Lets all be positive!! I trust our writers to make this a meaningful story..if the ending is negative..then the whole plot becomes meaningless..in terms of the love aspect!! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

10 minutes ago, nikir said:

found another preview!! this one has dialogues.

https://tv.naver.com/v/5119068/list/299974

dont know how to embed video!! 

@ahdrianaa

dear, are you online? Can you please translate :(

2 minutes ago, nikir said:

Lets all be positive!! I trust our writers to make this a meaningful story..if the ending is negative..then the whole plot becomes meaningless..in terms of the love aspect!! 

Right you are @nikir

Let’s have faith to the Writer-nim and PD-nim

There’s no sense for a sad ending!

Jin Hyuk-ah breaking down like that is just heartbreaking.

• Like 9

=

Spoiler

So my predictions are correct...

Couldn't come to terms with the sudden break up, decided to meet her, he then overheard the convo of his parents on his way out
>
Rushed out to Soohyun (thankfully nothing happened on the way)
>
Soohyun told him it will never work out cause his mum begged her so much she simply just couldn't ignore and be with him
>
He cried his heart out on the street
>
Went home. Found his mother is asleep on the sofa

=

I am thankful Driver Nam went to have a chat with Soohyun, can all other cupids get to work now????????

=

Hopefully all the main angst happens in E15 so they've got enough time to wrap things properly in E16!

9 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

@jl08

Chingu! Let’s braze ourselves for the impact. :bawling:

@bubblechoco

Where is that translation from? Huhu can you share the vid? So CSH did tell him about his mom.

The translation is from me

Sadly I am at school so I cannot listen properly...

Lots of chingus have already posted the preview, maybe you'll see one on the previous page

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, bubblechoco said:

=

So my predictions are correct...

Couldn't come to terms with the sudden break up, decided to meet her, he then overheard the convo of his parents on his way out
>
Rushed out to Soohyun (thankfully nothing happened on the way)
>
Soohyun told him it will never work out cause his mum begged her so much she simply just couldn't ignore and be with him
>
He cried his heart out on the street
>
Went home. Found his mother is asleep on the sofa

=

I am thankful Driver Nam went to have a chat with Soohyun, can all other cupids get to work now????????

=

Hopefully all the main angst happens in E15 so they've got enough time to wrap things properly in E16!

i thought that CSH was talking about her mother? 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, bubblechoco said:

Jinhyuk: It's that person's hardest moment... But there is nothing I can do

JH must be worrying about SH because her dad requested him to take care of her because she'll be alone by then....that makes it worse. The timing is all wrong as SH's dad is up to something that may cause him and his wife to be taken away from SH...so it's double whammy for SH.

Does tvN not give out awards? Both SHK and PBG deserve the highest accolades for their superb performance in "Boyfriend"!!!! I can't think of anyone who is more suited for the roles of CSH and KJH than SHK and PBG. This PD is awesome. He only have both of them in mind and they did not disappoint him.

So PD NIM, please DO NOT spend too much time on the sad scenes and too much crying. It's no good for the hearts and certainly we can't walk around with red eyes and stuffy nose always. You're making us go insane.

Please cover the sad scenes for 20 minutes if you must, PD NIM. Let the rest of ep 15 and 16 be filled with happy memories of this sweet couple and sweet drama! It's heart-wrenching to see KJH and CSH crying so much.....

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

So this is what u wanna do writer-nim?to suck out all my tears until the end?:tears:..

Ok..right..fine..suck all my tears,but please,please,please at the finale,please bring them together :tears: this is my desperate plea..

• Like 7
  • Sad 4

Oh my God until now i cant move on in the last episode and this oh noooo i want to kill all those people who separate the Jinsoo couple and the writter if he will not give us a happy ending. If there is no happy ending promise i will never watch korean drama again never i wlii resign or retire but pls noooo 

• Sad 6

1 minute ago, gumtaek said:

CJnDrama just tweet the 30-Sec Preview

OMG! I can't watch JH crying... just my heart can't take it anymore! They deserve to be happy! WRITERNIM PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Like 5
  • Sad 5

Guys finally I'm at break time so I'm gonna post this again, I'm 99% certain this time!

Jinhyuk: "It's that person's hardest moment... But there is nothing I can do"

Congressman Cha: "That fund... l am going to reveal it as I knew it from the start"

Driver Nam: "Your father wants to put your life back on track... That gave him the confidence (to reveal)"

"It's so pure and pretty... How can I destroy that?" (I think it's a double entendre here - Orange preserves, and his life, family, etc)

=

@stardustvoid I know right... that's what my mind is thinking of  T_____________T

• Like 9
  • Thanks 15

Park Bo Gum crying is so difficult to watch... I was crying with him... This man can really act. 

Dear chingus... it is very clear to me that both of them will get back together. Watching Song Hye Gyo cry last week and Park Bo Gum’s inconsolable breakdown now... no sane person will accept these scenes without the salve of a good ending. We will get it cos both writernim and PDnim know that there will be violence, serious violence if they don’t give it to us.

• Like 18
  • Sad 5

You know what’s really eating me up? Like I know in my heart this will be a happy ending.

I’m just dreading that this happy ending of ours will only be shown in the last minutes of episode 16. I know I sound like a broken record but that’s what scares me the most

So please, drama gods, make all the angst go away before episode 15 ends!

• Like 11
  • Sad 7

2 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

You know what’s really eating me up? Like I know in my heart this will be a happy ending.

I’m just dreading that this happy ending of ours will only be shown in the last minutes of episode 16. I know I sound like a broken record but that’s what scares me the most

So please, drama gods, make all the angst go away before episode 15 ends!

The hope of Cuba's magic is still there... i really hope to see a romantic scene when they will get together!!:)

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, bubblechoco said:

Guys finally I'm at break time so I'm gonna post this again, I'm 99% certain this time!

Driver Nam: "Your father wants to put your life back on track... That gave him the confidence (to reveal)"

"It's so pure and pretty... How can I destroy that?" (I think it's a double entendre here - Orange preserves, and his life, family, etc)

Thanks much @bubblechoco... I think the preview will be misleading!! 

Once JH finds out its his mother, am sure he will coonfront and overcome it!! He wont give up just because his mom said no right?? I guess last episode was all abt CSH, this one will be all about KJH and how he will convince his mom and CSH!! 

God am really dreading Wednesday now!! I cannot NOT watch, but am afraid to watch the breakup!! it will break all our hearts!! 

If only I can fast fwd the sad scenes that will come in Ep 15!!  And yes, some of the scenes will be of Ep 16 as well!! 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, bubblechoco said:

@bubblechoco

Thank you so much for your translation.

If it is like this, it will be understandable and reasonable to let KJH hear his mom’s strong disapproval by himself and let CSH confirm her thought of being objected to KJH in order to let him realize the fact, unsolved dilemma. 

WriterNim still keeps her job to proceed sensible story so well even it is sad but I thought KJH needs to know the root cause,

1. as the dearest son with his mom who has crucial preference of normality & simple life; and

2. as a boyfriend with the extraordinary&complicated girlfriend. 

Google translate from tvn’s twitter:

“Before the farewell, the world is sadly jinhyun ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ tvN < Boyfriend > Broadcast every week at 9:30 #tvN#수목드라마#남자친구#송혜교#박보검”

========

59 minutes ago, nikir said:

found another preview!! this one has dialogues.

https://tv.naver.com/v/5119068/list/299974

dont know how to embed video!! 

I can not watch Naver, let bring tweet of preview here.

Google Translate: 

[15 Episode Notice] Jinhyuk 'I can not do anything' (Source: Boyfriend | Naver TV) ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ#남자친구#남자친구15화예고#김진혁#박보검#ParkBoGum

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3