#momsgiveblessings

#continuationofhotandsteamykisses

#weddingincuba

#pregnantSHorlilSHandJHrunningaround

#moreweddingsforthe3othercouples

please please pretty pleaaaaasseeee ??!! :ph34r:

#yes,wearebeinggreedy#

• Like 16

Eh, it does look like a bandage alright...but why are his knuckles not covered? The way it was bandaged is odd, not unless it was bandaged for a different reason :blink:

And was it ever confirmed that CSH filmed in a hospital? Maybe they were just filming in the street the hospital was in?

Less than 48 hours till we know the answers LOL

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

The pages ate flying!

I have finally caught up! :sweatingbullets:

@stardustvoid

I work in a medical field too, one of the reasons people hurt themeselves when they are heart broken is because the pain is just too much, nothing can stop it and you just want to feel a different kind of pain. Hence some slash wrists (without the intention of dying) and other punch walls. I know it’s so unbecoming with KJH’s character but you never when you’re in love, you tend to be not yourself in situations like this.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

About the preview sequence, I see it like this:

1) CSH already asked for a break-up

2) KJH goes home with a heavy heart and overhears the discussion between his parents

3) He goes in to his room, planning on calling CSH but changed his mind and rushed to her instead

4) Before he went out of his house, he sees his mother sleeping on the couch and wraps a blanket over her

5) Onto KJH going to CSH. Tries to talk her out of it but CSH still refuses to get back to him

5) He goes home walking and crying his lungs out :bawling:

• Like 5
  • Sad 9

@utkim dear, 

Thks for sharing and posting on your behalf! Hehe....cya here soon! 

I forgot if this was post already...our pages are fast & furious after the preview! :D

Let me know and I'll delete if already post.

• Like 8
  • Love 5

7 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

The pages ate flying!

I have finally caught up! :sweatingbullets:

@stardustvoid

I work in a medical field too, one of the reasons people hurt themeselves when they are heart broken is because the pain is just too much, nothing can stop it and you just want to feel a different kind of pain. Hence some slash wrists (without the intention of dying) and other punch walls. I know it’s so unbecoming with KJH’s character but you never when you’re in love, you tend to be not yourself in situations like this.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

About the preview sequence, I see it like this:

1) CSH already asked for a break-up

2) KJH goes home with a heavy heart and overhears the discussion between his parents

3) He goes in to his room, planning on calling CSH but changed his mind and rushed to her instead

4) Before he went out of his house, he sees his mother sleeping on the couch and wraps a blanket over her

5) Onto KJH going to CSH. Tries to talk her out of it but CSH still refuses to get back to him

5) He goes home walking and crying his lungs out :bawling:

Maybe he smashed a glass? T__T

Don't call me evil but I kinda want someone sees him? Like Driver Nam or Secretary Jang?

Maybe that's where the first line of the preview comes from (!)

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

LET US NOT JUST HOLE UP HERE CHINGUS. HELP CREATE BUZZ FOR THE DRAMA! Retweet/Repost with these hashtags:

#tvN남자친구 #남자친구 #Boyfriend #Encounter #김진혁 #차수현 #tvNBoyfriend #tvNEncounter

#송혜교 #SongHyeKyo

#남자친구 #박보검 #ParkBoGum

Start liking and viewing TVN’s Encounter channel in YT:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdyB3s37qpTMNgq8b1TqznFn2QQnkkUSl

Browse through all the videos.

LET’S CREATE MORE BUZZ FOR OUR LAST EPISODES!

• Like 11
  • Love 1

@dukesa1122 that is so true, one of countless reasons why people hurt themselves. I've seen one too many :tears: I don't think I can bear to look at JH hurt himself :tears:

@bubblechoco that sounds more plausible if his hands are bandaged the way I think it is

Oh my, look where we're going just because of a grainy BTS picture :sweatingbullets:

Okay, let's just imagine how passionate the reunion kiss will be? That way we won't feel so down! :P

• Like 7
  • LOL 10

11 minutes ago, bubblechoco said:

Maybe he smashed a glass? T__T

Don't call me evil but I kinda want someone sees him? Like Driver Nam or Secretary Jang?

Maybe that's where the first line of the preview comes from (!)

Oh you’re not evil. 

However, I still want to see a clearer picture of that bandaged hand.

Moreover, where there really witnesses/pictures that SHK was caught filming outside a hospital?

Maybe CSH went Kang Mo-Yun on KJH’s hand :joy:

@stardustvoid

Yeah. I saw those instances too often for my liking. 

Out of all the tears we shed in the episode 14 and now epi 15, I’m demanding a heated make out sessionS in Epi 16! Encounter Team!

• Like 4
  • LOL 14

5 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

@bubblechoco that sounds more plausible if his hands are bandaged the way I think it is

Oh my, look where we're going just because of a grainy BTS picture :sweatingbullets:

Okay, let's just imagine how passionate the reunion kiss will be? That way we won't feel so down! :P

We're all hopeless! Hahahaha

Well... if they get things sorted in E15, I expect few kisses (not peck) in E16! Just don't leave it till the end!

7 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

Oh you’re not evil. 

Moreover, where there really witnesses/pictures that SHK was caught filming outside a hospital?

I think I read a fan account somewhere, can't remember where,

But it's only a sentence, no pics no video no details, just saying Kyo was filming outside a hospital

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

Eh, it does look like a bandage alright...but why are his knuckles not covered? The way it was bandaged is odd, not unless it was bandaged for a different reason

looks more like light effect? similar gray? coz bandages are skin/light brown color right? the hands are more grayish!!?

and I cannot get myself to watch KJH crying video..am just skipping through the post of him crying!! :bawling:

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

Oh you’re not evil. 

@stardustvoid

Yeah. I saw those instances too often for my liking. 

Out of all the tears we shed in the episode 14 and now epi 15, I’m demanding a heated make out sessionS in Epi 16! Encounter Team!

Like THIS at least?

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Or like THIS?

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=5409069

Ok, sorry chingus... Pervy Mode:ON

• LOL 17

13 minutes ago, bubblechoco said:

I think I read a fan account somewhere, can't remember where,

But it's only a sentence, no pics no video no details, just saying Kyo was filming outside a hospital

I read it from someone here.

Someone posted that Kyo was seen outside a hospital shooting.

@lolly84

OMG TVD! 

The 2nd one, I know will not happen :lol:

But maybe something like this:

Spoiler

tZdf4P.gif

Do you understand PD-Nim? We want something to that effect after making us cry for almost 2 whole episodes!

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Insightful 1

@jl08: Here's another response to your query...Boyfriend's record of 100 countries is truly impressive!

Spoiler
In addition, KBS broadcast the drama Descendants of the Sun through their KBS-2 channel and
simultaneously streamed it to two Chinese streaming sites, IQiyi and YouKu, in 2016. Both the Korean TV ratings and
the Chinese online streaming hits were tremendous, and the drama sold its broadcast rights to 27 countries, including
the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, Romania, Sweden, Spain, and other European as well as Middle Eastern
countries, while it was first airing in Korea (Song, 2016). Now the drama is up and running through Netflix for the US
audience (see Figure 2)

• Like 10
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 2