[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Guys finally I'm at break time so I'm gonna post this again, I'm 99% certain this time!

Jinhyuk: "It's that person's hardest moment... But there is nothing I can do"
Jinhyuk's mum: "What can I do... I'll reap what I sow..."

Congressman Cha: "That fund... l am going to reveal it as I knew it from the start"

Driver Nam: "Your father wants to put your life back on track... That gave him the confidence (to reveal)"

Soohyun: "I received some orange preserves from your mother..."
                  "It's so pure and pretty... How can I destroy that?" (I think it's a double entendre here - Orange preserves, and his life, family, etc)
                  "I can't do it... Jinhyuk"

=

@stardustvoid I know right... that's what my mind is thinking of  T_____________T

• Like 9
  • Thanks 15

Park Bo Gum crying is so difficult to watch... I was crying with him... This man can really act. 

Dear chingus... it is very clear to me that both of them will get back together. Watching Song Hye Gyo cry last week and Park Bo Gum’s inconsolable breakdown now... no sane person will accept these scenes without the salve of a good ending. We will get it cos both writernim and PDnim know that there will be violence, serious violence if they don’t give it to us.

• Like 18
  • Sad 5

You know what’s really eating me up? Like I know in my heart this will be a happy ending.

I’m just dreading that this happy ending of ours will only be shown in the last minutes of episode 16. I know I sound like a broken record but that’s what scares me the most

So please, drama gods, make all the angst go away before episode 15 ends!

• Like 11
  • Sad 7

2 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

You know what’s really eating me up? Like I know in my heart this will be a happy ending.

I’m just dreading that this happy ending of ours will only be shown in the last minutes of episode 16. I know I sound like a broken record but that’s what scares me the most

The hope of Cuba's magic is still there... i really hope to see a romantic scene when they will get together!!:)

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, bubblechoco said:

Guys finally I'm at break time so I'm gonna post this again, I'm 99% certain this time!

Congressman Cha: "That fund... l am going to reveal it as I knew it from the start"

Driver Nam: "Your father wants to put your life back on track... That gave him the confidence (to reveal)"

"It's so pure and pretty... How can I destroy that?" (I think it's a double entendre here - Orange preserves, and his life, family, etc)

Thanks much @bubblechoco... I think the preview will be misleading!! 

Once JH finds out its his mother, am sure he will coonfront and overcome it!! He wont give up just because his mom said no right?? I guess last episode was all abt CSH, this one will be all about KJH and how he will convince his mom and CSH!! 

God am really dreading Wednesday now!! I cannot NOT watch, but am afraid to watch the breakup!! it will break all our hearts!! 

If only I can fast fwd the sad scenes that will come in Ep 15!!  And yes, some of the scenes will be of Ep 16 as well!! 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, bubblechoco said:

@bubblechoco

Thank you so much for your translation.

If it is like this, it will be understandable and reasonable to let KJH hear his mom’s strong disapproval by himself and let CSH confirm her thought of being objected to KJH in order to let him realize the fact, unsolved dilemma. 

WriterNim still keeps her job to proceed sensible story so well even it is sad but I thought KJH needs to know the root cause,

1. as the dearest son with his mom who has crucial preference of normality & simple life; and

2. as a boyfriend with the extraordinary&complicated girlfriend. 

Google translate from tvn’s twitter:

“Before the farewell, the world is sadly jinhyun ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ tvN < Boyfriend > Broadcast every week at 9:30 #tvN#수목드라마#남자친구#송혜교#박보검”

========

59 minutes ago, nikir said:

found another preview!! this one has dialogues.

https://tv.naver.com/v/5119068/list/299974

dont know how to embed video!! 

I can not watch Naver, let bring tweet of preview here.

Google Translate: 

[15 Episode Notice] Jinhyuk 'I can not do anything' (Source: Boyfriend | Naver TV) ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ#남자친구#남자친구15화예고#김진혁#박보검#ParkBoGum

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

Ok, to console myself...does anyone know if any other drama has been sold to sooooo many countries like "Boyfriend"....over 100 and now even to US and Europe countries? I'm astounded. So happy for the cast and crew.

So does this extreme popularity call for #Boyfriend 2.....since #Boyfriend 1 is killing us  with its unkindness.....their breakdown scenes one after another! Did KJH not say that he can't imagine living without CSH?  Don't people listen?

Damn.

• Like 6
  • LOL 13

Ommo...:bawling: what with the preview...omg jin hyuk ahhh...I am torn in between bo gum super great acting and heartbreaking Jin Hyuk....

But, I got the feeling about this drama gonna has happy ending (or at least positive ending) since the start...that way all the struggles do not become meaningless and give courage for people to fall in love again..(just like what shk said in interview,if I am not mistaken). for sure episode 15 might be made for us to cry out loud with the leads and it might be super duper sweet in final episode...

Stay calm dear chingus..:heart:

someone please teach me how to move on after this drama ended..cause I don;t think I can bear the empty week without jin soo in my screen...oh my...I wish they (PBG and SHK) will work together again...in movie perhaps? their chemistry should not be waste... :)

• Like 16
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

OMG I’m so down.. this drama has affected me so much. I never felt like this with previous kdramas I’ve watched. Suddenly it’s all gloomy and sad. I’m working and I just want to isolate myself from everyone right now. Lol! 

Hopefully everything in the preview happens in epi 15 so that they can wrap up the loose ends in the first 3rd of epi 16 and the remaining 2/3 will be towards their way back into each other’s arms. It’s a happy ending, I know it. There’s no way that they cannot resolve it. They just have to go through that to make their relationship steadfast and lifelong. I have to remain positive to maintain my composure at work. Ugh

• Like 6
  • Sad 12

@bubblechoco

thank you so much for the translation even if you’re in school!

OMG @leedonghaek! Those HD pics are just heartbreakinc :bawling:

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I have trust in the Writer. Please please DO NOT give us a sad ending. No matter how sensible you think it is. Cha Soo Hyun and Kim Jin Hyuk should be together!

• Like 10
  • Sad 8

22 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

I believe they will give us a good ending with ample fan service. After all that crying, there needs to be some serious make out sessions with inseparable passionate kisses to soothe away the pain.

• Like 15
  • Sad 4

Just now, luvhollandlop said:

I believe they will give us a good ending with ample fan service. After all that crying, there needs to be some serious make out sessions with inseparable passionate kisses to soothe away the pain.

I feel you chinguya!! We can expect this kind of fan service 'cause the balcony scene was only a bit of some PASSIONATE kind of thing we all hope to see in ep 16...!:D

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

Watching the preview, although it made my heart aches so much to see Jin Hyuk cried his heart out, somehow i kinda relieved.

The most important thing is, JH knew what was really going on. And after that heart breaking moments, it's up to them to find their way back into love.

It's clear that they belong together.

:heart::heart:

• Like 13
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, jl08 said:

Ok, to console myself...does anyone know if any other drama has been sold to sooooo many countries like "Boyfriend"....over 100 and now even to US and Europe countries? I'm astounded. So happy for the cast and crew.

Spoiler
As a representative example, the extensive
success of DaeJangGeum (Jewel in the Palace) (MBC, 2003) fueled its export to more than 80 countries across Asia,
the Middle East, South and North America, and Europe.
Sorry for large font size. I don't know how to adjust it.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

@gumtaek

Thank you for sharing that. What happened to your font size though haha! About you prediction, I hope it wont come to a point where CSH’s father will be implicated but I have to admit it is highly likely to happen because of the bribery. CSH will really need KJH’s strength if that happens! Aigoooo

••••••••••••••••••••••

Are previews really just 30 seconds?! Or is it Instagram’s fault? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, nikir said:

Thanks much @bubblechoco... I think the preview will be misleading!! 

Once JH finds out its his mother, am sure he will coonfront and overcome it!! He wont give up just because his mom said no right?? I guess last episode was all abt CSH, this one will be all about KJH and how he will convince his mom and CSH!! 

God am really dreading Wednesday now!! I cannot NOT watch, but am afraid to watch the breakup!! it will break all our hearts!! 

If only I can fast fwd the sad scenes that will come in Ep 15!!  And yes, some of the scenes will be of Ep 16 as well!! 

@NongpeeP

You guys are welcome... sorry it took me so long cause I was in lecture just now

=

I think as Soohyun is such a reserved person... I don't think she will directly tell Jinhyuk what his mum had said to her, but by bringing up the orange preserve - Jinhyuk will be smart enough to understand there is more than that?

It breaks my heart to see them cry like this... but... I'm willing to believe the best is yet to come (E16!)

=

@jl08  Yeah... always a mystery that cables don't do awards ceremony... (But tvN is such a rich channel!)

So their works are strongly rely on Baeksang, Seoul Drama Awards etc

But it's difficult not matter how good the production is

I wish they could have one on their own, I would love to see them in formal attire receiving awards!

=

49517445_352708962190968_551872810578433

Maybe... at the end of E16...

We'll see Jinhyuk as "Kim Jinhyuk, husband of Cha Soohyun, CEO of Donghwa Hotel" (I know I am being unrealistically optimistic)

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• Like 21
  • Love 2