[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Thanks so much @khxy, @utkim, @bubblechoco! Loving what i am reading in the preview! Certainly not for the faint-hearted! Kim Jin Hyuk is one amazing namja!

Whoa, in the Arirang World video tweet, it says the drama was pre-sold to the US and several European countries! I wonder if we will be able to get a list of these 100 countries. I posted the list many pages back but these were mostly Asian countries.

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Kim Jin Hyuk is one amazing namja!

Too bad there's only one Kim Jin Hyuk in this world...

And too bad he's taken.  

Sealed, stamped and delivered.

Ownership of cool, handsome namja : Cha Soo Hyun

:D

Btw, thanks for the awesome news, @gumtaek!

US and Europe? Wow! Many WOWs!!

Great job, everyone behind "Boyfriend'!

So you know you can't have anything other than a SUPER HAPPY ENDING FOR KIM JIN HYUK AND CHA SOO HYUN!

No sad ending or they'll regret buying the screening rights, PD Nim....

Btw, who cares about the ratings.....when more and more people all over the world are loving this drama,  just like all of us here! It's an avalanche of good news after good news! Is it possible to wish for PBG and SHK to do overseas appreciation trips, maybe to US and Europe (less emotional fans  I think...so they won't be hounded..lol) so we can see their visuals a little longer..... :)

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Thanks so much @khxy, @utkim, @bubblechoco! Loving what i am reading in the preview! Certainly not for the faint-hearted! Kim Jin Hyuk is one amazing namja!

Whoa, in the Arirang World video tweet, it says the drama was pre-sold to the US and several European countries! I wonder if we will be able to get a list of these 100 countries. I tweeted a ist many pages back but these were mostly Asian countries.

Yes it's been long for me to have attached to the drama so much!!!!!!!! I know I'll miss this drama dearly - please give us a superb finaleeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

• Like 13

34 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

Congratulations to Park Bo Gum, Song Hye Kyo, Casts&Crews?!?
Good news to be proud of.
Encounter’s copyright has been sold just after confirming by Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum and it has been sold to over 100 countries to officially on-air including  countries as USA, HK, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, etc.:wub:

According to news, internationally, the series is broadcast online via ViuTV, Viki, and has been sold to Now TV of Hong Kong, Starhub of Singapore, 8tv of Malaysia, BBTV Ch7 of Thailand (Main TV channel with highest rating in Thailand), FOX and iQiyi of Taiwan, Mnet Japan to air in over 100 countries.

Google translate

※ Making spy caution ※ Please take me ... V ... (Shy) tvN < Boyfriend > Broadcast every week at 9:30 #tvN#수목드라마#남자친구#송혜교#박보검l

======

@nikir @khxy @utkim @bubblechoco

Thank you for the preview’s translation.

The first sentence reminded what KJH used to mention to CSH that good memories can be make them live for the rest of their life. 

I strongly believe in KJH to find way to solve problems among his mom, CSH, and himself to suit them all if it is in time before CSH decides too fast. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Many namjas watching the drama might be inspired to follow the footsteps of Kim Jin Hyuk, @jl08! One may just lurking around the corner.:)

I just hope no physical harm nor damage will befall Jin Hyuk and his family...so far, only Jin Myung's scene was the most action-packed.:D

--------------------------------------------

Makes me wonder, which generates more income, pre-selling to many countries---this is record-breaking since we are talking of 100 countries---or airing it over Netflix....

Prepare boxes of tissue paper, everyone!
  • Like 3
  • Sad 10

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. BOGUMMIE DESERVES SOME SORT OF AWARDS JUST BY THIS PREVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 9

@stardustvoid

Same here, chingu. I avoid my ig feeds only because of the farewell testimonials they post with attached videos or pictures. It is heartbreaking! :bawling: It will take a long time before I can move on and watch another.

@jl08

Lol! Keep those bolded sentences and in blue font color coming. I’m sure the Encounter team will hear our cries, dear. I was laughing when you said 70% screen time when I think they already have that :lol: So 90% will be more accurate. :P

And wow! Glad to see you posting again chingu, @utkim!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

LET US NOT JUST HOLE UP HERE CHINGUS. HELP CREATE BUZZ FOR THE DRAMA! Retweet/Repost with these hashtags:

#tvN남자친구 #남자친구 #Boyfriend #Encounter #김진혁 #차수현 #tvNBoyfriend #tvNEncounter

#송혜교 #SongHyeKyo

#남자친구 #박보검 #ParkBoGum

Start liking and viewing TVN’s Encounter channel in YT:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdyB3s37qpTMNgq8b1TqznFn2QQnkkUSl

Browse through all the videos.

LET’S CREATE MORE BUZZ FOR OUR LAST EPISODES!

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

@gumtaek

I can not watch naver in the country I stay so I post sb’s tweet with clip in case some can not as mine.

==========

Oh, KJH cried like he can not live as he mentioned a few times in previous episodes that he can not live without CSH, that’s why he is ready to take risks to be able to stay with CSH.

What make KJH be like this?

Could CSH find the way of seperation to not harm KJH? 

But why is he this heart broken stage to collapse like this? :tears:

When Ep.14 made CSH’s eyes swollen, Ep.15 will make KJH’s eyes swollen too, so do audiences’ eyes.

@bubblechoco

I rewatched for a couple times and started crying with Kim Jin Hyuk by Park Bo Gum... how could he act to this level? :bawling: :thumbsup:

Should I salute him first or cry with him first?

Google Translation for clip’s

190121 [Preview on 15] Jinhyuk Walking in front of 'farewell' #남자친구#boyfriend#男朋友#Encounter#ParkBoGum#박보검#朴寶劍#Bogummy#パクボゴム

• Like 4
  • Sad 13

Oh my Lord. I am DECEASED FROM THAT PREVIEW

SOMEBODY HOLD ME :bawling:

ETA: wow, 100 countries! Okay, so maybe they can do another drama again after several year seeing as how sucessful this one is! I guess I won’t be stuck in my metaphorical cave for all eternity. Lol

• Like 6
  • Sad 8

Oh No!

PD Nim - why another sad episode?? Last was CSH sobbing her heart out...ep 15 looks like KJH will be sobbing his heart out!

Is "Boyfriend" supposed to be something sad or happy.....3 crying episodes at the end.....noooo....

Please turn the drama around. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 14

27 minutes ago, gumtaek said:
Prepare boxes of tissue paper, everyone!

omg omg omg..couldnt watch PBG/KJH crying like that...this confirms our worst fear..csh breaks up with him..oh no!! dreading wednesdays episode!!  what does csh tell him to make it final to him!! I think ep 15 will be more angst than ever!!:bawling:

and yes.really award just for this crying!! 

• Like 5
  • Sad 6

15 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

So 90% will be more accurate. :P

Dear chingu,

Now that I've seen the sad episode 15 preview......and it's only final episode left.....I think maybe we'll be lucky if we see our OTP having sweet moments for about 50%.....won't be surprised if it's scaled down to 30% finally.....better to prepare our hearts..

• Like 2
  • Sad 11

1 minute ago, shyguitar said:

Maybe she told him she's getting back with WS??? OMG I feel so down right now

am guessing so...coz thats the one thing that he cannot do anything about..i mean WS is her ex husband after all!! she might say she is doing to protect her father? or pbly that she has woken up to reality now!! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4