marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Just now, Yongzura said:

Wow, they are dating publicly.... everyone is looking at them

Really??? Ray of hope!! Thank you!:wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, rckchvls said:

So this is where CSH said in the preview that he learned from WS... 

Is she going to do the same for KJH?!?!!!!! Waaaahhhhhhhhh she will free KJH from all the trouble?!?! I hope im wrong

If it happens then CSH will loss my respect.. Hope she doesn't.. I just don't want her to be coward n do nonsense in the name of sacrificing for KJH.. 

• Like 12

WS’s ex meets SH and gifts her the painting. She tells SH that she wanted to meet her to apologize to her, SH tells her there is no need for apology since she doesn’t care about WS’s life and actions. The ex explains to SH that it was a sham relationship, they did nothing except share a few meals and go out. She was envious towards SH because of WS’s feelings towards SH. The painting is her way of making an apology to SH. 

Sh is very taken aback and meets WS, she asks him the reason for his actions. He says he did it to give her freedom back to her, that she was suffocating in his house. She says she thanks him for his actions but it didn’t make things better for her. WS says that was the best he could do given his circumstances, SH says she understands why he thought the way he did. 

WS says it seems like he made a mistake again, he had always intended to keep her happy even when they got married.

SH thanks him and repeats the line from the preview and walks off.

JH appears .... LAG!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5

CSH's doing everything KJH wants. Openly date, cafes and bookstores. OH NO. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, Tasia said:

Really??? Ray of hope!! Thank you!:wub:

There's a but.... that I'm worry about .. this is just a personal feeling...

** Feels like she's trying to make a good memory for him..to prepare him.. 

(Wait till the full sub is out to confirm)

• Like 5
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 2

Just now, nikir said:

yes thats what i heard!! she said that in her mind!! 

yes she did!! "I'm breaking up with you now" *cries*!

• Sad 14

No preview..Jh is super happy in the book store..they read books all day .towards the end when jh is paying the bill, he is looking happily at her and she is trying to smile but tearing up!! She is saying in her mind..lets break up!! I hope JH doesnt agree!! God this is the worst trope I have seen in kdramas..give a loving date and then break up!! UGHHHH SO ANGRY

• Like 3
  • Sad 13

Will wait for the MOnday preview ( hopefully it will be released)!!

God this one week wait is really going to kill me!! With breakup now, I know that it will be ahappy ending!! I just hope she doesnt pretend to go back to WS ( the same strategy that he used) coz then i will go crazy mad!! 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Did CSH's voiceover say: Let's break up?

Yes, I think she did.....

Last part was bitter sweet since SH saw JM injured at the police station earlier so she's preparing to break up.

We're down to 2 episodes....so sad. There're heartbreaking moments when SH cried with Sec Jang and Ms Lee....I think she's under tremendous pressure plus JH's brother getting into a fight over them...that's the last straw for SH. I can't blame her, really.

I rather the PD not focus on all these using nearly more than 1 episode. That was my fear cos most k dramas try to rush everything through in the last few eps and as a result, our OTP sweet moments are sacrificed. I had wished that Boyfriend is better.....2 more eps...how much sweet moments can the PD show viewers? Hmmm...

I was actually hoping that JH will find out about his mum in tonight's episode and not carry over this issue to the next ep....sigh.

PD Nim...juseyo....more sweet moments please, not problems after problems. <_<

• Like 7
  • Sad 2