Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Watch: Park Bo Gum And Song Hye Kyo Talk About Their Special âEncounterâ In New Teaser

Watch: Park Bo Gum And Song Hye Kyo Talk About Their Special “Encounter” In New Teaser

Nov 14, 2018
by J. Lee

Updated November 14 KST:

A new teaser video featuring Park Bo Gum was released for tvN’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama, “Encounter.”

Park Bo Gum’s teaser matches the previous teaser revealed for Song Hye Kyo. In the revealed video, he is the one who is on screen while offscreen Song Hye Kyo tells him, “Let’s say that we fell under a spell. Magic…”

The teasers are raising viewers’ curiosity as it seems like Song Hye Kyo has more to say about the previously mentioned incident and Park Bo Gum has a reminiscent attitude.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1262791wpp/watch-park-bo-gum-talks-song-hye-kyo-special-encounter-new-teaser

• Like 4

Translate comments from teaser video (Cha Soo Hyun) randomly.

# Park Bo Gum's voice is crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

# Song Hye Kyo. Park Bo Gum. Support.

# Time to come quickly ㅠㅠ Park Bo Gum, I want to see quickly ~

# Hye-kyo eonni's face is really crazy, different hairstyle from each work, all hairstyle are pretty too ㅜㅜ

# Song Hye-kyo's delicate facial expression acting with her eyes.

# Song Hye Kyo who knows how to act with her eyes, is expected to rise again this time.

# Song Hye-gyo's acting is good and Park Bo Gum's voice also good.

# I can feel tens of thousands emotions in the face of Song Hye-kyo.

# I'm curious to see Kim Jin-hyuk of Park Bo Gum!!

# A short notice, but there is an impact.

# Emotional acting detail of Song Hye Kyo is super .. .. so elegant and beautiful ..

Source https://tv.naver.com/v/4513747

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Main poster:heart:

RiMKi8.jpg

my worries are gone....they do look great together :w00t:  . I think the pic was taken after Bogum cut his hair in Cuba B)

btw, i heard the presscon will be on the 26th :D

• Like 11

@utkim  wow Their visual 100%:wub: .   looks at their side profile . they really looks like each other in this picture too.  

Spoiler

just smiling with his young fan comments :o:sweatingbullets::D- 1st ever bg drama poster hugging actress!

tvn advertisement for boyfriend .. Taeki meets jin hyuk.

https://twitter.com/MgYh06 https://twitter.co16/status/1060815518460928000

Yh0616/status/1060

/MgYh0616/status/1060815518460928000

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Park Jin Joo Joins Park Bo Gum And Song Hye Kyo’s “Encounter”

Park Jin Joo Joins Park Bo Gum And Song Hye Kyoâs âEncounterâ

https://www.soompi.com/article/1262965wpp/park-jin-joo-joins-park-bo-gum-song-hye-kyos-encounter

Definitely it will be very bubbly and full of laugh when she's around.... she is a scenestealer for sure.

• Like 6

^ it’s just too pretty for our eyes :wub: we were so worry because of their huge age gap , but I guess we can relax and enjoy the drama now :P

@dahae2006 oh well. I’m glad I dun have to bother all the shipping after the drama. It’s tiresome. We can really focus more on their acting :D

edit: a new longer teaser is out, so beautifull , but i dun know how to post the link here, weibo link :crazy:

@ as labeled

• Like 7

zoom...

@utkim good bye shipping hehe

for many years we always  bother with hardcore shipper who then comes and goes. now that period no longer exists. we can calmly watch the drama hahahah

@caileysmiley omg hoottttttwwww

• Like 8

^ haha, what the heck they are talking about, they are actors and acting is their job :P

ml25pe.jpg

dc

edit :was it a need to delete the posts? reminding appreciated, but it was just a discussion...never mind then

• Like 1

General reminder:

Please keep your posts from sounding hostile to possible new members or members who may decide on how this threads "sounds" whether they will watch the drama and be active here or not.

I think we can all agree: people who are active here want to watch the drama and those who don't are not here. So no reason to make a big discussion out of it. Especially with all the promos coming out these days, you have a lot more to discuss than people who are not interested in this drama.

Thanks.

-Jillia

• Like 3

The promos look magical! I'm really enjoying the colors, and SHK & PBG look gorgeous together. I can't believe we only have two weeks left!

I don't wanna spoil myself too much beforehand, but based on the teasers it sounds like they will spend time together in Cuba and then try to forget about it because it's too hard to be together in Korea? But, of course, true love... B)

• Like 4

16 hours ago, bohmi said:

Hi all! New to the thread.

The main poster is just so beautiful. I like the colors and the tone. They look so sad I'm crying already. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4