[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Thank you all for everything about ep.13; for trying your hard to update us while we are waiting. 

Episode 13 is like all of you said - brought a roller coaster of emotions. The leads again perfectly slay their roles in order for us to giggle and flutter our hearts while watching their cute scenes and thumbs-up also to LDC and JMJ. 

It is so refreshing watching the dinner together scene. Oh, I love how it naturally flows. With all the teasing of JinMyung, the mood becomes light. Oh,how I love that scene. 

I love the two fathers in this ep. Hands - up and nth level of respect to the both of them. Fathers are usually timid in doing things like those but when they speak you will respect and obey them

I love how JinMyung is so mature in his age saying this dialogues to Jinhyuk: " It is what you decided. Why do you care what other people think?". It is true that the more we get old, the more worries are embracing us. 

It is so sad that JinHyuk Omma is somewhat intimidated by the world because me being a mother myself what matters most to me is my children's happiness. Why does she even bother to think about other people? Can't she just tell the nosy neighbor that it is not the way she is thinking and be firmed?

I am not saying that she is not a good mother but it is just so disappointing being her as  kind mother and understanding in my point of view is choosing the - "what will be said by the outside world", even tough she said it is for her family's sake. I mean, I am my children's greatest fortress. If it their happiness are at stake I just don't give a damn.  If a person gives them the love and support they want and they are happy, I'm gonna give my 101% of support but this is just me and this me is almost the 98% of mothers in the world.

Good thing, Cuba issue has been settled for now. This will  solidify Soohyun's claim for the hotel ownership in the future.

I think Mrs. Lee and JinHyuk's father will help them to conquer everything in the next episodes. So, for me, It is always positive. Still a happy ending is a BET for me, for the life of our love birds. :blush: 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bubblechoco said:

SO SHE IS THE UNEXPECTED GUEST?????????

I guess she will tell Soohyun about Wooseok, that they're just a "contract couple" and there was/is nothing between them..........................

Why there’s no cursing button here :anguished::cry:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

3 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

It looks like the drama in this drama is finally starting. 13 episodes of sweetness has gone stale and boring.  They are in love, JH is sweet etc, we get it. ENOUGH! It's no wonder people are finding this drama slow.  

Hoping for more some intense drama in the few remaining episodes. 

Interesting POV! I would recommend to say "some people" instead of "people" since there are still a lot of other people who like the drama the way it was in the last 13 episodes...not sure if you've been reading this thread to understand them. JH and SH are tackling their issues one by one and growing in their characters so the progression of their relationship is very realistic and I like them. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, nikir said:

Now CSH is meeting WS ..she is telling that she met that girl and why he did that??! h..e tells her he did to free her from that house 

So this is where CSH said in the preview that he learned from WS... 

Is she going to do the same for KJH?!?!!!!! Waaaahhhhhhhhh she will free KJH from all the trouble?!?! I hope im wrong

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, rckchvls said:

Is she going to do the same for KJH?!?!!!!! Waaaahhhhhhhhh

I think she meant she learnt how to let go and how to say goodbye. 

KJH won’t be fooled if she suddenly said she loved someone else, would he?

• Like 11

From Ep.13-14, we could see CSH's eyes looked swallen no matter in crying scenes or no-crying scenes, I completely understand why, SHK might have to cry for CSH's role in many scenes till her eyes could not be back to normal in time. :dissapointed_relieved:

Thank you for recap translation and any update. I am watching live without much energy. :P

Could we be afraid of something from K-Drama but we do not know what it is? :bawling:

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, rckchvls said:

Is she going to do the same for KJH?!?!!!!! Waaaahhhhhhhhh she will free KJH from all the trouble?!?! I hope im wrong

If it happens then CSH will loss my respect.. Hope she doesn't.. I just don't want her to be coward n do nonsense in the name of sacrificing for KJH.. 

• Like 11

WS’s ex meets SH and gifts her the painting. She tells SH that she wanted to meet her to apologize to her, SH tells her there is no need for apology since she doesn’t care about WS’s life and actions. The ex explains to SH that it was a sham relationship, they did nothing except share a few meals and go out. She was envious towards SH because of WS’s feelings towards SH. The painting is her way of making an apology to SH. 

Sh is very taken aback and meets WS, she asks him the reason for his actions. He says he did it to give her freedom back to her, that she was suffocating in his house. She says she thanks him for his actions but it didn’t make things better for her. WS says that was the best he could do given his circumstances, SH says she understands why he thought the way he did. 

WS says it seems like he made a mistake again, he had always intended to keep her happy even when they got married.

SH thanks him and repeats the line from the preview and walks off.

JH appears .... LAG!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5

15 minutes ago, Tasia said:

Really??? Ray of hope!! Thank you!:wub:

There's a but.... that I'm worry about .. this is just a personal feeling...

** Feels like she's trying to make a good memory for him..to prepare him.. 

(Wait till the full sub is out to confirm)

• Like 5
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 2