[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

3 hours ago, shyguitar said:

I just want to ask if anyone noticed CSH somewhat rubbing his lips to take off the lipstick mark that smudged on his lips when he kissed her suddenly?

Lol...no, LJH wasn't wiping off the lipstick mark...

I think he was pointing to his left cheek asking SH to kiss him.....:D

Which SH pretended to do so and they both laughed.... so cute!

I bawled my eyes out many times at JH's conversation with her....

"What you experienced in the past is not important to me. That's because Cha Soo Hyun is the one person I love. I just want to be with you every day. That's what I wish for everyday".

Aww..so sweet of him...so mature. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

P.O. says Song Hye Kyo's beauty is on another level

pojpg.jpg

Block B's P.O. shared how he was awestruck by Song Hye Kyo's beauty. 

On the January 16 airing of MBC's 'Radio Star,' P.O., Han Da GamYook Joong Wan, and Lee Tae Ri joined as the guests. 

P.O., who's currently starring in the tvN drama 'Boyfriend,' shared about the time he first met the female lead Song Hye Kyo. He said, "(Initially) We didn't have any scenes together but I got to do one with her." 

P.O. said, "She smiled at me and I couldn't continue my lines and just ended up smiling with her." He continued, "Wow.. seriously.. A doll was moving and talking. My heart pounded even more because I'm a fan of her."

MC Kim Gu Ra commented, "But you have seen many other pretty celebrities too." P.O. replied, "She's on a different level."

eejpg.jpgsource credit @https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/01/po-says-song-hye-kyo-s-beauty-is-on-another-level
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, waaw said:

Episode 13

The writer may have some big problems with her own mother...

If so, i'm begging you : could you please resolve them before next week ??? 

:confounded:

I thought same thing yesterday. I was so hurt by the episode that i voiced it out to mh friend. :joy: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

Ep 13 episode is one of the reasons why I love Lee Jong Suk dramas so much; I barely ever have parents to deal with there lol.

Manager Lee went exactly as I predicted and ended up helping Soo Hyun in the end, I’m glad that Choi guy is gone good riddance 

I didn’t find this episode quite as bad as people did. There were so many cute moments and the fact that they are now at a stage where he can just randomly show up at her house and they can cook, clean and snuggle is just so cute. I loved their conversation about her divorce because it’s something I had been hoping she would mention at least once. I still wish they would communicate more but they already communicate 10 times better than most drama couples so I’m not too upset about it anymore. 

I also really liked Sec Jang’s development from always worrying about Taegyong and opposing the relationship to telling them they suit each other and even cheerfully passing on the syrup to Soo Hyun. She really is SH’s friend.

From the previews, it looks like she went and told Mrs Lee which is a step in the right direction as she is confiding in one of their main cheerleaders. I’m hoping for more cute scenes and a resolution to the mama drama in ep 14

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, gumtaek said:
  Hide contents

Both livestream links are not working...now working!

Go chinggu... Update us!!!! Wee wee thanks in advance!!!

4 minutes ago, gumtaek said:
  Hide contents

Both livestream links are not working...now working!

Go chinggu... Update us!!!! Wee wee thanks in advance!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, autumnight said:

Crossing hands and feet for a smooth stream tonight :vicx:

It it was perfect and my screen froze the moment the opening credits started rolling.  

Been trying for the past 10 minutes. No live recaps today :tears:

• Sad 4

It’s working!

Dad asks JH how things are going with SH, he says SH isn’t one to share much. Dad says he has one regret - SH’s Loneliness, asks JH to take good care of SH. 

JH asks SH’s dad  to continue supporting their relationship. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 5