Quantcast

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wasn't sure I would be posting here again but my love for the last episode and our JinSoo couple brought me back to say a few words.   I pretty much lost it at Jin Hyuk's expression when h

I think that I found their room  , they will definitely have to explain the balcony kiss if my guess is correct.    CSH’s room in first episode      She is back in the same

Enjoy reading everyone's thoughts... I will elaborate on why the ending is good for me...   1.  It did not end with some drone zoomed out kiss in the Cuban Garden with sweeping romantic musi

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, minsunie said:

so sad...

she is crying to Mrs Lee the tea lady that she doesn't know what to do bec Jh's ordinary and simple happiness is destroyed by her...

she said thanks to her ex husband, she knows how to break up...no....

Am sure the tea lady will talk to JH..i hope she talks to JH mom as well

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, ahdrianaa said:

@gumtaek that’s a frozen pond right? I thought JH disappeared but he’s in the water? It can’t be a reflection because in the opening animation there was no reflection in the pond. 

Does anything survive inside a frozen pond. Even the illustration today is so morbid! :tears:

You can look at it this way...That's Soo Hyun's shadow....Jin Hyuk. 

It brings to mind Aristotle's "One Soul in Two Bodies"

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2
7 minutes ago, luvhollandlop said:

What is JH’s mum thinking? Is she uncomfortable now that her family is thrust into the limelight? Is that her way of protecting her family? Is she jealous of SH and secretly hope for JH never to find true love?

The fact that she refused to talk to her son about SH spoke volumes. She probably knew how JH felt towards SH. She knew it would be a lost cause to try to convince JH to leave SH. Perhaps she is fearful of knowing how much JH loves SH.

I think when she said all that about how women should live quietly with their husbands and children, in the early episodes, JinHyuk's mother really meant what she said.  I had thought at the time that maybe she was making a subtle dig at her husband and feeling a little sad about lost opportunities for herself.  But apparently not!  (which is fine, for her, because that's her choice) 

But to ignore her son's decision to not live with a woman who has those same beliefs isn't right.  He's an adult and he deserves the opportunity to make up his own mind. 

URGH!! This writer.  They're really hitting us over the head with all of the societal issues. 

• Like 20
3 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Sorry, I was wrong! The reflections were there in the opening animation. So your explanation makes perfect sense. :D

@nikir agreed.

• Like 16
2 minutes ago, nikir said:

Am sure the tea lady will talk to JH..i hope she talks to JH mom as well

The tea lady could be the key of resolution! Writernim owe us a lot of sweet moments and if we'll not get an happy end i'll fly to Korea!:pensive:

• Like 11
3 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

It can’t be a reflection because in the opening animation there was no reflection in the 

I think it signifies that though they are together.. they are now apart.. there is a divide..

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
10 minutes ago, jl08 said:

Gotta know where CSH is coming from, really. KJH has a happy background. CSH was in living hell and looks set to be in another one. Just imagine all that she has to go through. Even KJH wondered how long she had to put up with the unreasonable attitude of her MIL, remember? He had ONE meeting with the MIL and he already couldn't take it and felt sorry for her.

I feel for CSH. She really has no choice because she doesn't want to break up JH's mum and him. Plus all the baggages that she carries with her - her hotel, the impending law suit...just how much can one take?

See she is not even giving him the option of putting up with this stuff its not right  way to go about this. You have to look at it from his perspective as well.

All  he sees is her giving up on him since I doubt she will actually explain.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
44 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Agree to that part.  Her son did want to have a talk with her before but she declined.  Sigh....  Well, guess we'll see it tomorrow night how both are going to handle this situation.  

Well there is always father influence in the family setting and JHs family has that. 

Apa, please, give enlightenment to Oma.

• Like 17
  • Sad 1

Haishhh...they spoiled us too much since almost previous episodes always ended positively...this episode like a slap to our giggling face...oh my...my office mate saw my red eyes and jokingly asked whether I am crying because I have to work over time and offered to buy me coffee...:sleepy:

Truly can understand Soo Hyun's feeling...I might be crying with her until tomorrow episode.:bawling:

But I think if they made them separate now...I believe that they are making the route for a happy ending for our couple..it is my humble opinion, I don't have the ability to make analysis like some of chingus here made. PD nim/writer nim better make it true...:rage:

• Like 16
  • Sad 2
7 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

I really hope it means that even though JH's not there physically, he's still in her heart, giving her strength and courage to walk the right path.

Even if JH has a fight with his mom as some here have suggested, SH still needs to summon her courage and fight for him. It takes two to create a happy ending.     

• Like 14
  • Sad 1

we already said earlier prepare for the crisis and such.

but I still very shocked. I'll have to wait next eps too before watched eps 13.

And I can't see them separating even for a while, I want to see more of their cute and romantic moments since the eps is almost finished.

• Like 8
Just now, khxy said:

Ep 14 written preview

"No matter what happens,i will protect you"

Eventhough Soo Hyun knows Jin Hyuk's family normal life is affected but Soo Hyun does not wish to let Jin Hyuk go, it causes her great pain.

Soo Hyun's dad trusts in Jin Hyuk and after much consideration,he cut all ties with Taegyong.

An unexpected guest comes to visit Soo Hyun.

THANKS A LOTTTTTTTTTTTT

WE HAVE HOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Like 16
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구