Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

While I am still on the fence about whether or not they did it, as I’ve said in my previous post, I do agree with @bebebisous33 that when JH said “I had to control myself last time” he was referring to the time when SH was drunk. I did not, however, interpret it as him wanting to be intimate with her at such a state. In the context of when he said it in episode 12, I interpreted it as him just wanting to stay beside her as she slept when he first took her home. 

That’s just my two cents

• Like 12

OMG... Can't wait. 

Please update us chinggu's. Ill be checking this thread for updates and screencaps!!!!

I'm so excited!

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

The mood in this thread since Cuba

lmao....that was so funny and apt!

We're all hanging by the thread, dying to know "What happened in Cuba"......lol.

Did they do it? Did they control themselves? Maybe.

Maybe CSH was so warmed by KJH's passion that she fell asleep first....with him staying awake and wondering why he controlled himself earlier....so he's sleepy the next day.

Maybe they both fell asleep in each other's arms after their sweet, passionate kiss that continues from ep 10 to 11....kinda tiring right. 

But hey, notice that CSH wasn't surprised when KJH said he had to control himself the last time. No questions asked about when or what happened, as one would under normal circumstances. It tells me she kinda knew when he was referring to.... so it could only be in Cuba cos she couldn't possibly know when she was drunk, that he had to control himself. It must be when she's conscious so she knew what he was talking about....so it's Cuba night.

I'm really confused by our Jinsoo couple. I thought they did...then didn't....then did....and why was JH so excited to see her, hoping to steal a kiss from her in Seoul right after they returned from Cuba? That intimacy baffles me too....

Btw, can some kind soul please pm me the link? I think the previous one I had is not working. I can't bear to miss tonight's ep...even if it's raw. Thanks in advance!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 13

@bebebisous33Again thank you for analysis and agreed they made it Cuba. 

Thank you all. I enjoy reading all your post. So much deadline and meetings.

Waiting for episode 13. 

Can you please PM the link. Thank you in advance

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Glycie Manongsong said:

let us send petitions to let us know what happened there...LMAO :blush:

Maybe they will have some montage of "what happened that night" by the end of the show. .. if everyone makes noise they have to give a response:D

46 minutes ago, jl08 said:

KJH said he had to control himself the last time. No

This was a translation error.. he actually said" i have tea at home"...

Of all the dialogues to be mistranslated, it had to be THIS?  :tounge_xd:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, stardustvoid said:

LMAO @ahdrianaa

I feel like this will remain the biggest mystery in Kdrama land. To be debated by the generations to come!

Am sure this question will be asked in some interview later if they don't resolve it in the show.. let's keep this thread alive till we get an answer:D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Reminder: don't keep posting any live link address here. IF so, then you'll get warning point. I have already hidden such post. So don't wonder why it has already disappeared!

@thadora Thanks a lot for the compliment. :wub:For me, there is another reason why we didn't see any more obvious scene. We shouldn't forget that this pairing raise a lot of critics in the past. So I feel that the director tried to avoid any scandal. Besides, the fact that JH was tired the next day is another clue... This is a normal reaction for a man, while for the woman, it usually has the opposite effect: stimulating.  

• Like 13
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1