Quantcast

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wasn't sure I would be posting here again but my love for the last episode and our JinSoo couple brought me back to say a few words.   I pretty much lost it at Jin Hyuk's expression when h

I think that I found their room  , they will definitely have to explain the balcony kiss if my guess is correct.    CSH’s room in first episode      She is back in the same

Enjoy reading everyone's thoughts... I will elaborate on why the ending is good for me...   1.  It did not end with some drone zoomed out kiss in the Cuban Garden with sweeping romantic musi

Posted Images

Just now, rosiepeonie188 said:

Tbh, this episode isn't what i expected, :tears:.. i feeling like instead getting forward with the relationship and getting stronger, Soo Hyun hestitate even more. They probably already overcome outside challenge, and now they need to overcome their inner circle. I'm afraid she wont tell JH about her meeting with his mom.

Please writer nim, don't make it into regular KDrama, when they dont discuss their problem together. JH and SH wayy pass that, they have proved that staying together and discuss everything is the key to protect their relationship, and not running away without telling the other. It's absolutely not the OTP we're rooting for. So i'm quite dissapointed why SH isn't as progressing as JH in character development.

Also, we only get small peck -_- sigh..

Am sure csh won't tell.. maybe sec jang ? But jh wil find out 

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
Just now, leedonghaek said:

One word to describe all the moms in Encounter..problematic! :angry:

And annoying!!:pensive:

I noticed JH is a persistent guy so even if SH would break up with him he will surely find out what's wrong!!

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, shyguitar said:

Please translate the preview please please... i heard her say “break up” and she  mentioned Wooseok’s name. Dont tell me they’re getting back together. Nooooooo

She said that she was thankful to WS for one thing, for teaching her how to breakup with someone. Remember how WS pretended to be in love with someone else to get a divorce with her? So she is saying that she is going to do the same thing with JH. It does not mean that she is getting back with WS since she is telling him plain and simple that she will be pretending. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 16
21 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Omg!!! Everything is piling up on SH in the preview

JH tells her that she is precious to him. She wonders how long the flowers will stay abloom. Dongsaeng gets into a fight with his friend for talking about SH and JH. He is arrested, He tells JH it wasn’t because of him. 

SH thanks WS for teaching her how to cut off a relationship with someone!!! I THINK SHE IS GOING TO PRETEND TO GET BACK WITH WS so that JH gets over her.   No SH, no!!!!

THAT'S WHAT I'M FEELING.. THAT IS SOOOO CRAZYYYYYY.. :bawling:

I really hope Mr. Nam comes to the rescue. Soo Hyun needs to get a word or two from him. I think if she will pretend to be back JWS, the first person who won't buy it, is Mr. Nam.

I dont even need to wait for the sub..

I'm just going to wait for tmrw episode..

:tears::tears:

• Like 4
  • Sad 16

so sad...

she is crying to Mrs Lee the tea lady that she doesn't know what to do bec Jh's ordinary and simple happiness is destroyed by her...

she said thanks to her ex husband, she knows how to break up...no....

• Like 4
  • Sad 10

wah...this drama is really tackling the issue of a divorced woman. Given that SHG's mom is a divorced herself, I can understand why she's taking this role. 

I wonder why almost in all k-drama, the mommy is so strong headed regarding the marriage of their kid...is it really like that in Korea?

I'm a mommy also and I think marriage is very important. However, I think JH's mom has crossed the line. She should have talked to JH first before talking to CSH....

• Like 12
  • Sad 1
5 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

She said that she was thankful to WS for one thing, for teaching her how to breakup with someone. Remember how WS pretended to be in love with someone else to get a divorce with her? So she is saying that she is going to do the same thing with JH. It does not mean that she is getting back with WS since she is telling him plain and simple that she will be pretending. 

This is pretty stupid  idea since she is just going to create many more issues for herself.

• Like 11
  • Sad 4
4 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Thanks for translating!  I wonder what SooHyun's dad will make of this because this would kind of make his whole "my party is splitting from TaeKyung" plan a little more difficult to actually follow through on...

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구