[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

2 minutes ago, shyguitar said:

Please translate the preview please please... i heard her say “break up” and she  mentioned Wooseok’s name. Dont tell me they’re getting back together. Nooooooo

She said that she was thankful to WS for one thing, for teaching her how to breakup with someone. Remember how WS pretended to be in love with someone else to get a divorce with her? So she is saying that she is going to do the same thing with JH. It does not mean that she is getting back with WS since she is telling him plain and simple that she will be pretending. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 16

21 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Omg!!! Everything is piling up on SH in the preview

JH tells her that she is precious to him. She wonders how long the flowers will stay abloom. Dongsaeng gets into a fight with his friend for talking about SH and JH. He is arrested, He tells JH it wasn’t because of him. 

SH thanks WS for teaching her how to cut off a relationship with someone!!! I THINK SHE IS GOING TO PRETEND TO GET BACK WITH WS so that JH gets over her.   No SH, no!!!!

THAT'S WHAT I'M FEELING.. THAT IS SOOOO CRAZYYYYYY.. :bawling:

I really hope Mr. Nam comes to the rescue. Soo Hyun needs to get a word or two from him. I think if she will pretend to be back JWS, the first person who won't buy it, is Mr. Nam.

I dont even need to wait for the sub..

I'm just going to wait for tmrw episode..

:tears::tears:

• Like 4
  • Sad 16

wah...this drama is really tackling the issue of a divorced woman. Given that SHG's mom is a divorced herself, I can understand why she's taking this role. 

I wonder why almost in all k-drama, the mommy is so strong headed regarding the marriage of their kid...is it really like that in Korea?

I'm a mommy also and I think marriage is very important. However, I think JH's mom has crossed the line. She should have talked to JH first before talking to CSH....

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

She said that she was thankful to WS for one thing, for teaching her how to breakup with someone. Remember how WS pretended to be in love with someone else to get a divorce with her? So she is saying that she is going to do the same thing with JH. It does not mean that she is getting back with WS since she is telling him plain and simple that she will be pretending. 

This is pretty stupid  idea since she is just going to create many more issues for herself.

• Like 11
  • Sad 4

4 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Thanks for translating!  I wonder what SooHyun's dad will make of this because this would kind of make his whole "my party is splitting from TaeKyung" plan a little more difficult to actually follow through on...

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

*flips table*

*breaks chair*

*gets passport ready*

I'm on my way to Korea y'all.

The writer & I have something very important to discuss.

@mellinadear Which flight and where would you go to seek writer and PD? Many in this forum might wanna join now.

49 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Really disappointed with JH’s mom, if she wanted to talk about this relationship she should have talked to her son when he came to her. Instead using this sly ploy to guilt trip poor SH who already has major insecurity about being accepted into JH’s family because of her past.

She had no business off loading all that on SH, it would have made more sense for her to cry in front of her son. 

@ahdrianaa

Thank you so much for your kind translations.

When KJH had to meet both CSH's mom and CSH's ex-mother-in-law, the writer nim might give a fair chance for CSH to meet with KJH's mom too. :confounded:

The writer might pro the fathers in this Encounter, as we can watch sharp thought CSH's dad and Straight&Sincere KJH's dad, in addition to male characters as Mr.Nam who has broad mind to KJH&CSH's relationship.

Frankly speaking, KJH's mom is a mom who dearly love his son esp. KJH,

- a woman's specification as CSH, any normal mom in Korean or some Asian countries might feel no-no.

- KJH and CSH have never let KJH's mom watch KJH&CSH enough to consider whether KJH's mom can make her mind.

- KJH&CSH's relationship bursted in front of KJH's mom's eyes with negative signs eg. CSH's tons of rumors/news, CSH&KJH's spot on news, KJH"s relocation to Sokcho, KJH&CSH's couple rings. 

- We can have sympathy for KJH's mom's feeling. 

Writer nim is very reasonable to write the story and script about KJH's mom as today, it is seamless to the reality of the society, audiences can not blame Writer nim for this BUT could we hope for the light at the end of the tunnel?

I appreciate KJH&CSH's doing the best for their love no matter what, the process of love the best is still the most important wheneven I watch Encounter. 

Kudo!!! Park Bo Gum&Song Hye Kyo's acting power and Casts&Crews' working with attitude to deliver the best drama for audiences, audiences have been honored to have a chance to watch this drama with amazing end-to-end execution.

PBG-happy-moment.jpg

PBG-lay-down.jpg

PBG-hug-CSH.jpg

• Like 17
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 1