[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Just now, ahdrianaa said:

Really disappointed with JH’s mom, if she wanted to talk about this relationship she should have talked to her son when he came to her. Instead using this sly ploy to guilt trip poor SH who already has major insecurity about being accepted into JH’s family because of her past.

She had no business off loading all that on SH, it would have made more sense for her to cry in front of her son. 

Agree to that part.  Her son did want to have a talk with her before but she declined.  Sigh....  Well, guess we'll see it tomorrow night how both are going to handle this situation.  

• Like 9
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, lolly84 said:

Any preview?? Thanks to all the recappers!!:heart:

Yes.. not a good one though..jh is upset.. all serious shots.. couldn't listen to the dialogue ..( my hubby decided to talk to me at that time..grrr)

Just now, redbeanbuns said:

OK thats enough.. who's wanna go to korea?lets pack n meet together there..give the writer-nim some good scolding how to make a good happy ending :expressionless:

Am already here.. if only i can get a korean expert to come with me to visit PD.. hands up anyone? 

• Like 8
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, redbeanbuns said:

OK thats enough.. who's wanna go to korea?lets pack n meet together there..give the writer-nim some good scolding how to make a good happy ending :expressionless:

We'll still have a few more episodes.... I still trust the writer ha ha.... 

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

Tbh, this episode isn't what i'm expected, :tears:.. i feeling like instead getting forward with the relationship and getting stronger, Soo Hyun hestitate even more. They probably already overcome outside challenge, and now they need to overcome their inner circle. I'm afraid she wont tell JH about her meeting with his mom.

Please writer nim, don't make it into regular KDrama, when they dont discuss their problem together. JH and SH wayy pass that, they have proved that staying together and discuss everything is the key to protect their relationship, and not running away without telling the other. It's absolutely not the OTP we're rooting for. So i'm quite dissapointed why SH isn't as progressing as JH in character development.

Also, we only get small peck -_- sigh..

• Like 19
  • Sad 1

KJH’s mom pleading to CSH to break up with KJH..haist...I was hoping she wouldn’t do that but I guess that’s asking for the impossible...a little bit annoying...actually, a lot annoying.  Why can’t these mothers just be happy for their kids???  I don’t understand, really, why kdramaland depicts Korean mothers, whether rich or poor, as relationship wreckers.  I wonder if this is really a norm in Korea coz I’m married to a Korean guy but his mom isn’t really like that.  

• Like 16
  • Sad 2

Just now, rosiepeonie188 said:

Tbh, this episode isn't what i expected, :tears:.. i feeling like instead getting forward with the relationship and getting stronger, Soo Hyun hestitate even more. They probably already overcome outside challenge, and now they need to overcome their inner circle. I'm afraid she wont tell JH about her meeting with his mom.

Please writer nim, don't make it into regular KDrama, when they dont discuss their problem together. JH and SH wayy pass that, they have proved that staying together and discuss everything is the key to protect their relationship, and not running away without telling the other. It's absolutely not the OTP we're rooting for. So i'm quite dissapointed why SH isn't as progressing as JH in character development.

Also, we only get small peck -_- sigh..

Am sure csh won't tell.. maybe sec jang ? But jh wil find out 

• Like 8
  • Sad 2