Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

15 minutes ago, xu_lyfe said:

I don’t think it’s been a year. The last time she went was the MIL’s birthday

aah thanks so much, I forgot what the last event that CSH attend in episode 1.. finish watch episode 12 with swollen eyes. even my tears drop when Jin Myung talking to Hye in how long he know about her feel to Jin Hyuk.. so heartbreaking

• Like 17
  • Sad 2

9 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

The more infuriating is that he has evidence of his own mother's involvement but he just used it to blackmail director Choi instead of helping CSH which outlines his greed and selfishness. Then he acts as if he was coming to CSH's rescue, when in reality, he uses the opportunity created by his mother to come closer to her.

Concerning his mother, she actually entered that royal family but she acts as if she was a royal from her birth. I hope, she gets caught in her schemes and the media ruin her reputation. It would be great after that scandal, JWS is no longer seen as a good party due to his mother and his own behavior.

@icyphoenix I hope, it was okay to tag you... 

It's grt to have u tag me in ur posts!! I really hope WS n his mother get exposed.. I hope they get what they deserve!! They r soo terrible!!..  I m soo much disappointed in WS.. He definitely needs psychiatric treatment.. Once u divorce ur wife, she isn't ur yeoja anymore.. But the way he says her as his yeoja infront KJH,i just wanted to punch all the guts out of him.. This guy is terribly twisted like his mother!!.. Thank god!! CSH had an opportunity to get out of the marriage with him.. Now,  CSH didn't go to his father's death anniversary but attended KJH's dinner.. It would surely get brownie points from KJH's family esp his father.. His father would be reassured a lot!! 

• Like 17

55 minutes ago, beejoy111 said:

can I ask something comrades? so its been 1 year they know each other? huwaa time flies.. 

sad that we only hv 4 episodes left:tears:

Don't think its 1 year yet. They have not celebrated JH's birthday or is there one .....

• Like 8

That bed scene was the cutest tho not what I was hoping for *coughs*

Something is nagging at me about it tho. Okay, so we all know that hot balcony scene from episode 10 and 11, right? And how JH was sleepy in the airport the day after. 

But back in Seoul, it seems like this is the first time they are lying in bed together. So boomboom town did not happen in Cuba? I know it sounds so trivial, but I need little details like these in my drama LOL

If it didn’t happen in Cuba, then why was JH sleepy the morning after in the airport?

I hope this makes sense LOL

• Like 10
  • LOL 14

If you have the acumen and access to Korean SNS and sites, searches about the drama would help even on non- airing days to increase buzz for Boyfriend.

If anyone can suggest on how to go about it, it would be much appreciated!

I camp both in Naver and Soompi.:D

Thanks for the exciting prediction @rosiepeonie188!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4

33 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

That bed scene was the cutest tho not what I was hoping for *coughs*

Something is nagging at me about it tho. Okay, so we all know that hot balcony scene from episode 10 and 11, right? And how JH was sleepy in the airport the day after. 

But back in Seoul, it seems like this is the first time they are lying in bed together. So boomboom town did not happen in Cuba? I know it sounds so trivial, but I need little details like these in my drama LOL

If it didn’t happen in Cuba, then why was JH sleepy the morning after in the airport?

I hope this makes sense LOL

Too much sightseeing :D and also the day he landed..he slept in the garden..it wouldnt have been very comfortable!! plus given that its a 17 hour travel and JH stayed only for the weekend..he got tired and dozed off..

CSH is pbly used to this as she often has to travel for business purposes!! 

• Like 13

39 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

If I recall properly, JH said during the bed scene that he had held back before.  I took that to mean that they did not have sex in Cuba.  But it seems fair to assume that they could have gotten closer in other ways.  Certainly they were comfortable about being very physical together in public in Cuba and seemed very lovey-dovey, so surely something happened......just not a full journey to boomboomtown.

• Like 5
  • LOL 14

27 minutes ago, rosiepeonie188 said:

Is it a hint that JinSoo are going to have White Day date? It's on March, 14 when boyfriend give her girlfriend present, similar to Valentine's day (if i'm not mistaken). In Encounter i guess the timeline is they are now in Feb?

Ohh i hope they're going to have romantic date to ease all the pain 

Nice catch I really hope so!!

Just finished watching ep 12..yes this episode was more melancholic in comparison to the last few episodes..these last 2 episodes just show us how deeply JH n CSH love and care for each other..As much as I like their way of trying to protect each other..it would be nice if they talk each other abt the issues ( like the death anniversary happening on the same day as the dinner..) but I can let it go as not all couples are like that and it is heartwarming to see them always thinking and caring about the other!! 

Looking fwd to the beautiful time CSH will have in JH's house. And the look on JH's face when his father asked to call CSH for dinner ...soooo cute and real ..he was trying not to blush..:wub:..am falling for PBG./JH:wub: !!

And I really loved the bedroom scene..esp when JH woke up and flexed his shoulders to show the pain...these tiny details make this show so endearing!!  Time and again the writers have made sure that all the little details are captured!! I think this is probably the first Kdrama that I have watched which captures all the small gestures ( hands/feet..what not) that happen to people!! Hats off!! 

About WS..I am sooo angry..he knows his mother's intentions and yet he keeps quiet..really ? is this what one does out of love? He is unable to even talk to his mother..what the :rage::rage:..i will stop!!! 

The no preview makes me nervous!! the suspense!! 

9 minutes ago, thistle said:

JH said during the bed scene that he had held back before.

I think this is a translation mismatch.. I listened to the dialogue and it was more in response to the tea..he said he already had tea in his house!! 

• Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

I'm thinking about how JH's arm fell asleep under SH's head.....I've been posting typing one-handed because my two cats (one weighs 7 lbs, the other 14 lbs) are fast asleep on my left arm and they seem so happy that I do not want to disturb them.  Can"t move my arm at all.  The things we do for love!

• Like 14
  • LOL 10

Baek A Yeon - Always Be With You

Lyric:

Spoiler

Another long day is about to begin
Today is slower than yesterday
As much as I miss you, as much as my feelings for you have grown
This day is going slowly

If I go to you like this, it may seem strange
But my heart is just going to you

Whenever you miss me, tell me
You won’t go on for a moment without me
So you can see me, wherever you are
I’ll be standing right here
Now don’t hesitate

Stay with me
It has to be you

If you say you miss me
I’ll say I love you
So you have no chance to miss me
I’ll stay right next to you like I am now

Now don’t hesitate

Stay with me
It has to be you

After a long time passes
And everything about me fades
If you stay by my side
If you hold my hand
I won’t ever let go

Now don’t hesitate

Stay with me
It has to be you

Credit to the owner

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

I finally watched Ep12 today and boy, what a rollercoaster ride it is! :crazy:

We got a honey dripped 11th and bittersweet 12th! My heart couldn’t take it anymore ottokeeee:tears:

But two things that need clarification. 

1. What incident is the uncle referring  when he talked to JWS? 

2. And what did KJH mean when he said ‘i had to control myself before’? *i’m getting pervert thoughts here*

And thinking along the line, I think they actually went to boom boom town already... In Cuba that is.

There’s few things implied by both of them that made me think that way. But in the end I also think the opposite (where I shared in the brackets)

1. Sleepy KJH at the airport (but he was tired since he came to Cuba before SH and didn’t get a good night sleep. SH seemed fresh anyway)

2. KJH naughty eyebrow and lip biting at basement (or he just want to have some kind of skinship since they already kissed lots and lots)

3. Their natural skinship without any reservation or awkwardness or even shyness. (But she seemed to have a knack of breaking romantic mood, according to him. Lol. Poor boy)

4. When SH told JH to go since it’s harder to sleep when he’s around. (Or his presence just make her fluttered?)

5. SH wasn’t even shy or awkward lying down together on the bed. (But she did say she can’t sleep because he was bothering her and he confirmed he was being a gentlemen. 

6. She naturally pushed him off, without being red faced (but maybe she also pushed him before. Lol poor boy)

7. JH said don’t get excited and she was incredulous by his words (maybe she was shy?)

Pervert thought aside, I personally think physical intimacy is an important aspect in ones love life. Of course, some couple doesn’t get intimate before getting married but putting things into perspective and how South Koreans are living right now... it’s not something bad altogether. Just that if the two are confortable to go ahead, they would. And who am I to go into their blanket B)

what satisfied me the most was how SH choose JH even though she might lose everything. 

I hope JWS realised that by now, because damn. I’ll be the happiest person to wipe that damn smirk on his face when it is announced that SH car has arrived. 

• Like 23

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

If you have the acumen and access to Korean SNS and sites, searches about the drama would help even on non- airing days to increase buzz for Boyfriend.

If anyone can suggest on how to go about it, it would be much appreciated!

I camp both in Naver and Soompi.:D

when I saw any article trending on Naver I just wanna give 10000 likes . give many many the upvotes at their comments too.. :D

this is another article tranding in Naver, number one when I saw from my laptop now.. "There's only one Kim Jin Hyuk in this world"

link https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=396&aid=0000500494

• Like 17

42 minutes ago, thistle said:

If I recall properly, JH said during the bed scene that he had held back before.  I took that to mean that they did not have sex in Cuba.  But it seems fair to assume that they could have gotten closer in other ways.  Certainly they were comfortable about being very physical together in public in Cuba and seemed very lovey-dovey, so surely something happened......just not a full journey to boomboomtown.

33 minutes ago, nikir said:

.....I think this is a translation mismatch.. I listened to the dialogue and it was more in response to the tea..he said he already had tea in his house!! 

10 minutes ago, Far^away said:

2. And what did KJH mean when he said ‘i had to control myself before’? *i’m getting pervert thoughts here*

I just don't know given what @nikir said about translation.....but I still like what I thought earlier even if it is a little pervy.  ;)

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

Plot twist :

JWS is actually protecting CSH AND KJH by joining the company. There is still unanswered question why loyal directors to CSH give the Co-CEO idea a pass. Does JWS plan to give the hotel back to CSH without a full blown court case? He bought Director Choi's stocks. The only director known to support his mother. He can do whatever he wants with them, including giving it back to CSH. My guess is that JWS gave up awhile ago, looking at the couple's sincerity and plotting a way to settle the war once and for all.

JWS is actually holding all the important cards : video of the conspiracy to bring down CSH through the Cuba deal, Choi's stock. And the uncle, he's very suspicious. He didn't say a word on the Board Meeting.

Just my 2 cents :blush:

• Like 11
  • Confused 1