[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

1 hour ago, larrysouth said:

It is the calm before the storm tomorrow.  :glasses:

I must admit i would like the storm to start from that damn balcony :rolleyes:

however... the pictures @utkim has shared peaked my interest so bad I was wondering how did they came to that point. I guess I’ll have to wait until tonight to find out.

and honestly I am not really dreading JWS coming to Donghwa. In my opinion, His presence would only strenghten our leads relationship (but a jealous KJH scenes would be very amusing to watch) lol

ahh, hopefully tonight episodes would be filled with love so that I can survive another day. Because in order not to abuse the replay button to ep10, I binged watched a 2016 16 episode drama and my energy is so drained. :crazy:

What in the world kdramas did to me again this time *sigh*

off i go to abuse the replay button. Again

• Like 3
  • LOL 19
  • Thanks 1

OMG. This thread is on fire and I had to quickly browse the pages to get to the bottom of the excitement. 

Bingo! Seeing the couple rings and their lovely winter walk and colors makes me wanna take the next flight to Korea and hunt down KJH & CSH and give them a warm, big hug!! 

Why does this couple have such explosive visuals? As explosive as their kisses! :D

I can't wait for tonight's episode. My goodness, we're expecting a lot just from tonight, aren't we? What with boomboom town and stamping ownership with a ring - our OTP is the best! I think they can't wait to make babies as much as we can't wait to see them make babies!  :wub:

Thanks @utkim @ahdrianna and our comrades here who are awesome in sharing great news & updates. *Hugs*!

• Like 2
  • LOL 18

Gahh... 
I kept on re-watching ep 10 since last Thursday..
And still can't get enough of the episode...
Moreover after reading some analysis from uri chingudeuls in this thread... making each time watching a different experience...
One time I will focus on the hands, the other times on the feet, on the lips... on the eyes... (special thanks to @bebebisous33:wub:

Gahhh..... 
I wish I can watch the online stream tonight... 

Nevertheless... it's still like 6 episodes to go...
Therefore I think........
We may have some heart wrenching break up or unfortunate events between uri CSH and KJH  coming up....
However I cannot see why it will end up as a sad ending...

I think a happy ending is guaranteed... but how the road to the happy ending will be, that's what we are eager to find out...
~ How will KJH become someone powerful enough to protect CSH?
~ How will CSH be able to get the hotel out from Taegyeong's influences?
~ How will CSH's dad be successful in politics - and whether or not the mother will realize how a selfish b**** mom she is... 
~ Will we get to see a baby??

BTW... I wonder why on ep 10, KJH's mom is nowhere to be seen... When he came back home, we only get to see his dad... 
Just hoping that the mom won't be one of the hindrance of their (KJH & CSH) relationship...

Anyway... Off to reply again.... starting from the scene:

KJH shouts:

"Samuel harabeoji, kamsahamnidaaa"

:blush:

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

To those who missed @sugarbunnee‘s post because it disappeared. 

I dont know what happened though. Is it breaking any rules? All of those parts where Encounter related and it had alot of “Thanks” :crazy:

Oh! There you are lols.

Thanks for reposting! :D

Edited by dukesa1122
  • Like 8

Wow, they both look divine! CSH back in red

I wonder if this is in Nami Island? I love how it’s CSH carrying the camera. Baby gurl has come a long way. I want to see her initiating more things in this relationship. Hee :wub:

Guys I think the posts are being deleted because we were told not to discuss their private lives/haters? Particulary SHK’s marriage? Just a guess

• Like 14

1 hour ago, dukesa1122 said:

@larrysouth

haha! I hope you didnt miss work just because you’re back reading! :P

A little birdie told me that a new episode of Encounter might be airing tomorrow morning.  My coworkers think I am working doubly hard because I am working from 2 laptops.  Unbeknownst to them one laptop is for work and the other is for Soompi Forums.

:tounge_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 18

@sugarbunnee @NongpeeP Thanks for being reposting (and also having a backup!)  Who knows what happened, but your thoughts are lovely. 

48 minutes ago, Tasia said:

~ How will KJH become someone powerful enough to protect CSH?

IMO I think we already saw the seeds of this in JinHyuk's decision to go to Cuba and convince Samuel to sell the land.  I think in future we'll see JinHyuk continue to protect SooHyun's dreams by being the same as he always is: kind-hearted, a little impulsive, someone who thinks outside the box.

51 minutes ago, Tasia said:

~ How will CSH's dad be successful in politics - and whether or not the mother will realize how a selfish b**** mom she is... 

I think (just like what happened the first time), SooHyun's dad will win because of his reputation.  SooHyun is part of that reputation.  And now JinHyuk is too.  I think the relationship between the two could be spun into something positive, rather than nasty, and help convince voters that Assemblyman Cha is a man of the people.  He's turned his back on big corporations and is supporting his daughter's choice to fall in love with an everyday man. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1