[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

I’m really worried we won’t get to see their date in the car, on the beach and the steamy kiss in Cuba in the next episode. I just don’t understand why it was in the BTS? Isn’t that too much of a spoiler? Plus that is meant to be BTS for episode 9 and 10. :cry:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

I think the production team has their eyes on this thread. They seem to grant our wishes alot :ph34r: I’m not joking. We wanted a good angled kiss, they gave us that and more and all the other things that we wished that was posted by someone else. 

Our wish: A happy ending!

You may be onto something so ditto on a happy ending and a Havana wedding :wub:

Maybe Grandpa Samuel can officiate

Stoked for the scenes in Cuba tomorrow, but won’t be holding my breath for the balcony kiss. I’ve been burned before lol

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

You may be onto something so ditto on a happy ending and a Havana wedding :wub:

Maybe Grandpa Samuel can officiate

Stoked for the scenes in Cuba tomorrow, but won’t be holding my breath for the balcony kiss. I’ve been burned before lol

@dukesa1122 I am quite sure that there will be a third trip to Cuba with a proposal.Encounter episode 1 proposal.png 

He was talking about Malecon beach and CSH was curious about that beach and the sunset.   

• Like 19
  • Thanks 4

Honestly, I’ll be good with couple rings for now. Or maybe just a proposal in the Malecon Beach after CSH finally break ties with TG. Kids is pushing it I think. :sweat_smile:

I’m curious. Does Korean culture include the guy going to a girls home, bringing food and presents to the parents and ask for her hand in marriage? Or is it the same as the eastern countries where they decide they want to get married and then tell everyone after?

• Like 17

@bebebisous33

I'm starting to get addicted to your insights. Your take on the " hands and feet " is my favorite so far. Thank you so much for taking time in doing this. I am so inlove with this drama, your insights moves my thoughts in a deeper level in understanding their subtle gestures that I may have missed. Can I have a request? Can you include me on the tagged names? thank you in advance! :)

• Like 12

48 minutes ago, utkim said:

Encounter ranks as nr1 content influence index from des 31st to Jan 6th :D

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002753585

:wub: Good News :wub:

credit: Google translate

Boyfriend 'Content Influence # 1' Empress' # 2

Cable channel tvN tdrama 'Boyfriend' was re-ranked as the No. 1 in contents influence index.

According to CJ E & M on the 8th, 'Boyfriend' took first place in the first week of January (December 31 ~ January 6) with 269.4 points of Content Influence Index (CPI).

'Boyfriend' starring Song Hye Kyo and Park Boygum are enjoying great popularity with 7 ~ 8% audience ratings. It lasted for a couple of days on December 26th and 27th, but it has proved popular again after the third week of December when it ranks first in the content influence index.

The SBS drama 'The Empress' was ranked first in Jeonju and ranked 252.6 points. MBC entertainment program 'I live alone' (252.4) is third, and MBC entertainment program 'Night - Masked King' (246.7)

The TVN entertainment program 'Coffee Friends' (239.4), which debuted on the 4th, made its debut in the top 5, while the tvN drama 'Memories of the Alhambra Palace' (233.1) dropped to 4th place and ranked 6th.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

@bebebisous33 thank you for all your analysis. I learned so much . In fact, i envy you having a career in that field. I know you'll come up with analysis of  their hands and feet in ep 9's last scene, where some observed that Sh didn't reciprocate as much as Jh. Though now i know why, i also know you are best person to analyze and interpret it.

Seeing the stills where Jh meets Sh's father brings positive vibes. Throughout the drama, Mr. Nam always brings good vibes. And seeing him with them with that smile, i don't want to think otherwise.

With all the selfies in the bts, and we only seen 1, 2(??)... who is really taking the selfies Jh or Bg??:rolleyes:

Ep 11 is just around the corner:)

• Like 18
  • LOL 1

@shyguitar @roshzanna Thanks for a lot for the compliments.crazy monkey It is always great to read that my analysis have achieved something. Not only we get a better understanding of the characters but also the words combined with pictures created such a deepness that pictures alone can not reach. Doing so, it is possible to realize the great work of the director and writer... As you can see, my analysis represent an compliment towards the creators and actors/actresses. 

Actually, I didn't anticipate that the analysis about feet and hands would be so long... that's why I decided to write another part later. I am afraid that my long posts might scare people...   :P

• Like 15
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Actually, I didn't anticipate that the analysis about feet and hands would be so long... that's why I decided to write another part later. I am afraid that my long posts might scare people... 

Oh please be my guest. Take the stage. The mic! I can’t wait for the next part. :love:

Somebody took a screenshot of your post and posted it in ig... You’ll be famous soon @bebebisous33 B)

Spoiler

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

@dukesa1122 Oh my god!! bled1 onion headI would have never imagined that this post would be posted in Ig. ballerina crazy rabbit Thanks a lot for the info. It seems that she read other posts from me because she knew what kind of job I have which I had mentioned in a former post.

@roshzanna I will definitely come to the finale scene in the episode 9... People focus too much on the hug in my opinion. As always, there is much more than it meets the eye. 

• Like 15
  • LOL 5

@bebebisous33 wow I always find your analysis so deep, two thumbs up for u..:lol: I wonder how many times u watched every episodes?very detailed..n the way u delivered it,every words it's very meaningful..thank u very much for your insight..:heart: 

Our jinsoo couple really r adorable..looking at their BTS again n again,I have a hunch we will see that scene,I have to prepare myself for sweetness overload..

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, redbeanbuns said:

@bebebisous33 wow I always find your analysis so deep, two thumbs up for u..:lol: I wonder how many times u watched every episodes?very detailed..n the way u delivered it,every words it's very meaningful..thank u very much for your insight..:heart: 

Our jinsoo couple really r adorable..looking at their BTS again n again,I have a hunch we will see that scene,I have to prepare myself for sweetness overload..

Not that much... just twice from 5 to 10 and 1 to 4 three times! leafBut I took my time... as I paid attention to details. I am still on vacation that's why it is possible.

• Like 10