[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

18 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Whoa! Thought of the very same thing! This drama drops hints that would actually take place in succeeding episodes and this entered my mind! Since several guessed correctly about CSH doing KJH's tie, then this is very likely to happen, right? After all, JH got back the Cuban Hotel Deal for Donghwa...what is a piece of playground property?

Will get back to you when this finally happens! :D

More predictions, chingus?

P.S. This thread is hot once again and it's 8:30 am KST!:D

Hands -up to all the members here who have predicted many possibilities. Lol.

• Like 9

I had to make an important decision this morning.  I needed to either start working on several beginning-of-the-year projects for work or try to read my way through 23 pages of Encounter posts on the Soompi forum...as you can see I have my priorities straight...work foiled by KDramas yet again.

• LOL 22

1 hour ago, larrysouth said:

I had to make an important decision this morning.  I needed to either start working on several beginning-of-the-year projects for work or try to read my way through 23 pages of Encounter posts on the Soompi forum...as you can see I have my priorities straight...work foiled by KDramas yet again.

did you catch up already? :joy:

I guess, I'm sorry to hear that? 

Spoiler

..... or not :ph34r::P

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

see, the more we analyse, the more details catch our attention.

Can't help but wonder how amazing everything is connected.

I'm beginning to think you're part of the graphics team @bebebisous33

Are you ? :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, larrysouth said:

I am equally guilty.  I should be in my office but, no, here I am messing about online.  Bad me!

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 1

@bebebisous33, everytime I read your post, I discover something new; it’s really interesting and reinforce my gratefulness toward detail and hard work Encounter team have put through: from art illustration to cinematography, lightning, dialogue and body languages.

Spoiler

Please let me know what your next favorite Korean drama after Encounter so I can follow your post :D

• Like 11

As we go into the last episodes of the series, I think it would be wise for CSH to take some precautionary steps to protect KJH and his family.  This is not her first rodeo with Chairwoman Kim Hwa-Jin and her dirty tricks.  Sadly, I have worked in this type of environment before, and CSH's opponents will do whatever they need to in order to remove CSH as the CEO of Dongwha Hotel, which would include hurting KJH or his family, either physically or their character.  At the very least, I would do the following:

• Place CCTV cameras on the front & rear of the Kim family home and business.
  • Make sure security in Dongwha facilities keeps a close eye on KJH.
  • Put a private investigator on KJH and follow him at all times. (I know this sounds bad, but if they try to set KJH up on some sort of a drug, crime or sex scandal, someone needs to be an eyewitness to keep him out of danger.  Too many hours watching My Ahjussi.)
  • Have somebody keep tabs on KJH's family, Hye-In and Dae Chan.

This may sound expensive but it would be better to ensure the safety of the person you love and his family so CSH can do what she needs to do in order to save Dongwha.

• Like 15
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 2

@bebebisous33 what I love about the leads are that they are both creative in their own right. SH loves art and JH loves literature. What’s fascinating is this is embodied in the drama itself with the mystical art we see at the beginning of each ep and through SH’s collection, as well as the poetry and when JH quotes a work he is reading. This adds to the depth within the drama. Because it is not just the sense of the story, but the character themselves.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

@bebebisous33

I was wondering why they included a spanish translated magazine. It doesn’t seem to relevant at that time. But now I understand that thats what made the owner of the garden understand why a mere front desk clerk would fly off to Cuba and convince him to give it to the CEO otherwise. Another great analysis... I need to watch this drama from episode 1 again. By God! :sweat_smile:

@utkim

wow thanks for those stills! Is it just me or is KJH looking more manly now? :w00t:

@larrysouth

While your recommendations are plausible, I dont think it would come to that. Ex MIL is good at alot of things (manipulating, back stabbing, scheming, investigating, cheating) but I dont think this drama will end up having a story like any other kdramas where the bad guy kidnaps the leads or a close relative/friend of the lead just to get what they want. One reason I think this, ex MIL is no long interested in having CSH as a daughter-in-law again, she’s more interested on snatching Dongwha hotel away from her. So I’m expecting legal battle in the next episodes and that might include manipulating, scheming, back stabbing, cheating, libel and forgery just to get the hotel back.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1