Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

I can only vote once, right?

I just ignore those trolls and negative posters. They just can't accept the fact that PBG is better than their bias. ( actually, i'm a follower of another actor, ep 1 doesn't even halfway and i became a two-timer.... the power of PBG and JH). 

A psychologist was once asked why some people are fond of scratching other people's car. She said, these people can't accept that some are happy and they are not, some people are well-off in life and they are not. Trolls are just like them.:mellow:

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, leedonghaek said:

Never thought seeing their hands could make my heart flutter so much. Lol

The back hug scene was both sweet and sensual. Just the way he was looking at her while she was making tea, you could tell he was really yearning to touch her

Even the way he delivered the lines had a very sensual yet tasteful feel to it. I honestly thought they were gonna kiss lol

That’s why I don’t think KJH was written as a virginal school boy. Contrary to what the haters are saying

• Like 23

^haha, actually when the preview ep 8 was out, i saw the way he looked at SH....i thought that was the yearning look to touch too, i thought i might be a bit pervert Lol

xgIZXl.jpg

dc

director nim, next time please don't make us fans to zoom in the kiss, alright? :P

a1ERdF.gif

• Like 8
  • LOL 16

@dukesa1122 It’s okay, I’ve done it too. :sweatingbullets: The last one was my favorite too because it was a good, sweet old fashioned smack with a sound to boot. I’m glad the editors left it in, lol

@utkim given how zoomed out some of the shots are, the best way to view that kiss is  through a giant TV with the most HD setting possible, something I don’t have the luxury of, lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 15

I don't feel any problem with their acting though (PBG X SHK) in fact they r great delivering their role. About PBG, he is still young, he still have a lot of time to explore many characters.. n as he is right now, I think he is one of great actor in korea n I want to see him growth in the future. N SHK what can I say about her, she is one of few korean actress that I like personally, for me she can delivered emotional scene very beautiful (no offense to other actress, just my personal opinion) so this duo for me it's perfect..

That 'smooch' sound in the ending sure made my day, hahaha..wanna hear it again in the upcoming episodes :P (pervert me) 

• Like 14
  • LOL 6

OMG that kiss....:wub: LOVE it...ahahaha....the way he looked at her before pulling her towards him obviously spoke his mind..the longing...he missed her so much to the point he can't contain his feeling anymore...I thought that he already want to kiss her when he hug her from the back where soo hyun then turned to let him hold her in his arms...also when he confessed his 3rd secret during their date before..

So in love with both kyo and bo gum...

• Like 16

Oh well, i thought JH was about to kiss SH when he gave her the chocolate candy, and want SH to share the candy with him :lol::lol::lol:.. i mean, they were the only ones left at the office.. so.. :lol:

As many says in this forum, I also feel that PBG really deliver the yearning of touching, and always find a way to make contact (the shoulder touch, the scarf, the coat, the arms) but he held it until SH ready to embrace him, and he can show it in his eyes..  

we can feel it, it gave us heart flutters..

i don't understand if anyone still questioning his acting performance

• Like 14

37 minutes ago, angelmas said:

OMG that kiss....:wub: LOVE it...ahahaha....the way he looked at her before pulling her towards him obviously spoke his mind..the longing...he missed her so much to the point he can't contain his feeling anymore

Yes he misses her so much, He is like cinderella-man and mr. Nam is the fairy-man :P when he looked at csh he thought the midnight will come and has to get back to his real life (sokco) that's why he kissed her.

Ahhh these two.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

Till now im still not moving on in that kissing scene i already watch it 20 times i like the way he kiss kyo he is very manly,  they are match cant wait on the next episode and sad to say that there is no new episode next week so we have to wait till january :bawling:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, stardustvoid said:

The back hug scene was both sweet and sensual. Just the way he was looking at her while she was making tea, you could tell he was really yearning to touch her

Even the way he delivered the lines had a very sensual yet tasteful feel to it. I honestly thought they were gonna kiss lol

That’s why I don’t think KJH was written as a virginal school boy. Contrary to what the haters are saying

Yesss I also thought we were gonna get a kiss after the hug. Glad it didn't happen coz my heart was already doing all the weird somersaults just seeing them in each other's arms. I needed it to calm down first. :D

99A3FE4C5C1D219C289F03

99B8BA435C1D219C3389C9

cr : summergum_

• Like 19

Now this tweeted Taiwan news article is really something...

Spoiler

They even wrote about timing the entire kiss scene....40 seconds!!!:D:D:D I can't believe that the obsession with it has reached this far!

• Like 6
  • LOL 13

I admire both of them for the risks they are taking, literally and figuratively, knowing they might suffer (because of judgements and their families) but not only, because it goes beyond the movie, that's brilliant (and curiously funny and refreshing, i can't explain..i mean our main leads show maturity and certain sense of humor by choosing this project),  and i wouldn't feel that with another pairing.

That aspect makes it amazingly deep and unique. 

I just can't get enough watching their simple but yet mature hugging and kissing scenes, they are true and precious...pure Art. His love is not selfish/ ego-centered (and i'm sure she felt that too ), its sincerity is beautiful but its depth is somehow scary... a sad ending would be just devastating ! and the end of me ! :astonished:

• Like 11