Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

True !  I thought we will not see any pictures of filming this one whole month and we got to see many pictures once they reached there:) he simply could not go anywhere without fan's noticing him. LOL .   As some of his fan comments that he could promote cuba 's tourism (at the same time more ppl  will know his drama too).

@gakE saw lots of CJ Hetbahn Cups!   may be they got sponsor CJ CheilJedang rice Cups that bg endorse :)

• Like 5

@gakE Yes, she starred in many independent films (after my death, girls, photo) and several web dramas.

She has also an upcoming film with Lee Sun Kyun ajusshi (Bad Police).

I think Boyfriend is her first long drama. So happy that many talented actors are in here :)

An article that shows she (Jeon So Ni) is indeed talented

Spoiler

In her commercial film debut, "The Evil Police," she became a high school student, Rosea, with decisive evidence of the incident. It is a rumor that she made a strong presence among veteran actors such as Lee Sun-gyun and Park Hae-joon in her acting skills.

Source : sbsfune

• Like 1

glad that bogum and heykyo's chinese fan are excited for the drama. i got a feeling that one or two of bg's fan may be  there / follows filming site as she post some latest pictures from filming site.   

Btw, bogum does not have Instagram account at all and he only have tweeter ( below) and weibo account.  i saw some of kyo's fan tag in ig with parkbogumactor or bogum etc etc (  all ig accounts with his name are not him).

• Like 4

0004214310_005_20181002093448111.jpg?typ

Representative Oh from Bon Factory said, "Boyfriend will be a beautiful and refreshing work that women viewers will call '꺄악' (kkyaag)" :lol:

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=018&aid=0004214310

Spoiler

0004214310_001_20181002093448041.jpg

Representatives Oh Kwang-hee and Moon Seok-hwan agreed that they would like to create a drama that will give viewers happiness.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=018&aid=0004214310

Edited by bohmi
just found out the meaning of 꺄악
  • Like 1