Quantcast

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wasn't sure I would be posting here again but my love for the last episode and our JinSoo couple brought me back to say a few words.   I pretty much lost it at Jin Hyuk's expression when h

I think that I found their room  , they will definitely have to explain the balcony kiss if my guess is correct.    CSH’s room in first episode      She is back in the same

Enjoy reading everyone's thoughts... I will elaborate on why the ending is good for me...   1.  It did not end with some drone zoomed out kiss in the Cuban Garden with sweeping romantic musi

Posted Images

Sec Jang and Mokn shoo owner are heavily flirting without knowing each other’s identity! 

Driver nam’s mask is so small, Pr team manager says anyone can know that it’s him. Since she is a single woman now she is off to have some fun

dj is doing the year end countdown and tells the audience to find someone to bring in the new year with. Ex husband is looking for CSH. 

Main leads meet! They Kisssssssss!!!

I feel cheated! The kiss seems so good but the stupid angles. 

• Like 13
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 4

I legitimately started tearing up with SooHyun after JinHyuk gave her the camera.  I can't believe how good SHK is at making me feel SooHyun's heartbreak :bawling:

Thanks to everyone who posted the live recap!!  You all are so amazing. :wub: 

• Like 9
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 2
3 minutes ago, teachermok said:

Driver Nam's truly the best thing in KDramaland this season :wub: He's got the best smile, too. Sorry PBG :grimace:

Thanks again to @autumnight, @icyphoenix, @ahdrianaa, @jeonghyang, and everyone else who posted recaps, screenshots and other goodies! Man, it will be a looong 2-week wait! :bawling:

Second this!! Many times :) Thanks everyone for all the recaps and pics :)

Am soo glad that they didnt end this episode on a cliffhanger..would have been even more tough to wait for 2 weeks..Nice ending for a Christmas/New year break :) !!

• Like 11
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구