Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

1 hour ago, myneighbortotoro said:

In real life, even Song Joongki’s dad said that while he supported his son’s choice of a wife, he was disappointed she’s older. I remember being sad for SHK, that even though she’s considered a national goddess, her age was still inevitably a factor.

That news is rather NOT accurate. If you are a songsong fan you’d know that they started dating waaaaaay before they even won the daesang award. His father knew about the relationship and even commented that 4 years is hardly an age difference. :)

• Like 9

@myneighbortotoro, there are quite a few Chinese celebrities who married women older than them by a few years like Mark Chao (Ten Miles Peach Blossoms) whose wife Gao Yuanyuan is something like 5 years older than him , Wallace Huo (Love Me If You Dare) whose wife Ruby Lin is something like 3 - 4 years older than him, Chen Xiao (Female Prime Minister) whose wife Michelle Chen is about 3-4 years older than him. There are probably more but those are the three I remember right now. Their wives are actresses too and all look good to me. 

I find this OTP look great together despite the age difference and I love their interactions.

• Like 11

5 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

I wanted to re-post this. It would be much appreciated if everyone could show their support for the drama. 

Since BF hasn’t finished shooting maybe the cast and crew wanted to ease the shooting schedule for the holidays? Could explain why the airing dates have been moved from the Christmas-NY week. The spoiler pictures seem to be pointing towards the direction that there isn’t a lot of time between the actual shooting of the scenes and the airing of those episodes. The other dramas airing on TVN right now had their first script reading almost 6 months before the first episode started airing but BF’s first script reading only took place 3 months before airing so the work load on BF crew must be hectic. The crew has been doing an extremely amazing job till now with the quality of the drama and if it means an extra week of waiting will help to maintain the show quality then that’s good news for all us fans.:D

Thanks so much for the support @ahdrianaa

May I add the following?

For those of us i-fans with a Twitter account, we can greatly help in creating buzz about the drama, SHK and PBG if in all our tweets about the drama, we PERMANENTLY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING HASHTAGS:

Drama: #tvN남자친구

SHK:  #송 혜교

PBG: #박보검

And please don't forget to RT all the Boyfriend drama tweets of @CJnDrama Twitter. 

Thank you!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

@myneighbortotoro 

its not true chingu. SJK dad never said that and he already clarified that one of the media misintrepeted his interview. 

many korean actress are married with younger one, for example Han HYe Jin with Ki Sung Yeung (gap 8 years)

Kim Ga Yeon and Lim Yo Hwan ( gap 8 years)

Baek Ji Young and Jung Suk Won (gap 10 years)

Ham So Hwan and JIn Hua ( gap 18 years)

@gumtaek thanks for ur info, lets goo

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

On 12/16/2018 at 9:54 PM, thistle said:

I'm gonna guess you mean the song that many of us were wondering about.   It's Take Me On by SaltNPaper.  Poster @foolmoondance found the information about it.

Thank you

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just got to know that BF has an official florist and they’re even running a promotional event on Instagram.

6-CD779-F8-85-FF-427-D-9-EE4-1-A9184-C42

The florist designer was on set today and enjoying the treats off the food truck. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Can someone please translate those Cjn drama tweets( dating spots)?

Just my silly curiosity:D

1.Why do JH,  SunJoo( pr dept) and mil are all KIM? This is a just a drama and the writer can name them in anything out there. If this is something real, nothing can be done, it just happened that they are the same.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2